BRIGHT THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOksZ8VogRw
twitter.com/twitter/statuses/942578939456655360
youtube.com/watch?v=sUlxwWDh4vA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reptilian race confirmed.

It's a good film.

Not a great film, but definitely not the trash "professional" critics are making it out to be.

It's just a solid buddy-cop movie with orcs and elves.

Claim your waifu. This one is mine, you can't have her.

Will this get a tv series? MMORPG? video game series?

I wouldn't mind playing a GTA tier Bright game where you go around blasting orcs and humans with magic and guns and shit.

I liked it

another movie trashed by critics that I enjoyed.

I wish I didnt watch this now. I need supplemental knowledge of the universe.

Why is it okay to kill fairies? You can't even hit a bird the way will smith did that fairy but his wife was nonchalant about killing that fairy

your waifu is a wall, opinion discarded

Shit final act

Poor Jakoby.

Who wants corrupt asian cop?

The last shot explains it you dingus

>Tikkla is a literal nobody
>she escapes the Inferni for some reasons
>the Inferni have lots of Brights and the Wand so whatever
>Tikkla already got to the Shields of Light, so if the Inferni were worried about an info leak, they were already to late for that
>Somehow they still decide to go after her
>With just ONE (1) assassin and your ONLY wand
>Lose the wand in the process
>And everything you were fighting for by the end of the film

Instead of using a script that literally wrote itself, like:
>Tikkla is the only Inferni Bright
>Inferni need her to resurrect the dark lord
>she refuses and escape with the wand
>Inferni chase her

BRAVO LANDIS

>movie is called “bright”
>almost the entire movie takes place at night and dark buildings to hide the bad sfx/makeup
>everything merges into a convoluted dark mess, trying to tell which character is who

similar problem to suicide squad, had trouble sitting through all of it

Ham fisted political message aside, the film and story were good until it devolved into one fight scene after another.

Robbie Margot doing a shitty leeloo from 5th element impression was absolutely embarrassing though

interesting world, kind of boring plot. i felt more interested in the setting than the plot

>youtube.com/watch?v=QOksZ8VogRw
Absolute kino

Imagine huge mosquitos but more annoying. They don't seem sentient.

This.

Seems like sandbox games are popular again thank fuck they are a godsend for online multiplayer

GTA v is 5 years old so something will fill the void

Fuck no... She was the true pig-skin in this world.

>Argonian male gets fucked by centaur hd free movie online

Waiting for a webm of the opening credits.

Great fun flick, hope theres a sequel before Landis gets btfo for being a rapist.

this is a perfect example, why is every scene have to be in the dark

i get they did it in a lot of magic scenes to hide the bad sfx, but the whole movie is trying to make things out in the dark

>blasting orcs and humans

elf detected

His career is over after this movie anyway since people on Twitter are throwing out a bunch rape accusations at him.

>not even one shot or word of them in the rest of the flick

wtf

I want to be an elf female prostitute

We see a woman with reptilian eyes.

What did he mean by this

this felt like a straight to dvd movie...

is “straight to Netflix” the new “straight to home video”?

Hey look, this fag came back from the lSt thread to talk about a movie he doesn't like.

>Tikkla is a literal nobody
Shes a one of the only people able to use a wand and the sister of the antagonist. What the fuck are you on about?

>She escapes for some reason
Clearly states shield of light reveals to her the Infernis true intentions and this scares the fuck out of her.

there was a stripper

>not even one shot or word of them in the rest of the flick
Not sure if you noticed, the movie didn't explain a shitload about the world.

>elf detected

And you have to live with that fact for the rest of your pathetic human life.

who in the fuck is Robbie Margot

Is there a way to let Netflix know that we want a TV show of this?

I would have paid to see this over the new Starwars anyday.

twitter. They also monitor Sup Forums even if no one will admit it. Social media platforms are a goldmine for market research.

>Why is it okay to kill fairies?

Remember when Will Smith explained a fairy shit in its own hand and threw it at his brother? That should pretty much explain all you need to know about fairies: They are nothing more than tiny winged little monkeys.

Jenova?

Yeah, so many unanswered questions about the world and a rushed movie. when I first saw the trailer, I thought it was a series. Very disappointed when I found out it was only a movie.

>TLJ praised by critics
>legitimate good movie
>Sup Forums hates it
>critics shit on bright
>legitimate pile of steaming dog shit
>Sup Forums loves it

Really makes you think hard

>person likes a movie
>LOL MUST BE THE PERSON WHO MADE THE MOVIE XDXDXD

>Shes a one of the only people able to use a wand and the sister of the antagonist. What the fuck are you on about?
Literally 3 out of the 5 Inferni we saw (I'm including Tikkla, otherwise it's 2 out of 4) were Brights

Also, I already told you to stop shilling, Max

Guys check this out

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/942578939456655360

fuck off back to plebbit you normie faggot.

The fairies are based of the Callicantzaroi they are basically rodents with wings

Rian, pls

I won't comment if you are or are not right in your criticisms on the first part, but that's kind of cliche dude.

Wow, you deleted your comment to edit it and it still came out as shit. Incredible.

>5/10 straight to shitflix movie
>plebs start shilling it here NON STOP

WHY

you crazy meng

Horse cop

>will smith now starring in netflix movies
wtf happened to him?

The Dark Lord was elf right?

I want to fuck an elf.

>I only like stuff professional critics and HebrewWood tell me to like.

Have you ever formed an opinion of your own?

Why is there always a serious plot going on. Would have preferred it if the movie was a comedy or something or at least along the line of Grantorino

I fell in love with the universe. Also it washed the bad taste of TLJ out of my mind. It was refreshing but also leaves you wanting more because the movie fails to answer all of your questions. I couldn't care less about the darklord and more about how dating/jobs/neighborhoods/politics etc works

youtube.com/watch?v=sUlxwWDh4vA

Rian go home. We don't like TLJ.

>1 Bright Thread
>Endless threads still for TLJ

Truely a tragic.

BASED AYER

Yes.

And I know the next obvious question will be "So why are elves in the upper classes of society and everybody trusts them?"

That's actually one of the interesting conundrums of the movie.

That's why I said the movie wrote itself.
Cliche it's better than a mess.
I'm not saying the movie should've gone my way, I'm just saying they had a really easy premise and they somehow still fucked it up.

Btw, I love unconventional movie, but it has to be a good unconventional movie, not a shit one

Guys Disney cucks are hating the fuck out of this movie this is good someone make a daily thread so they can go back to tumblr

It was surprisingly decent. It is rare nowadays.

So this is just Shadowrun?

That's so fucked up when based hero Jirak was an orc and now everyone hates them.

Elf girls belong to Orc men.

BOOM HEADSHOT

Gib youkai waifus next movie Netflix.

I don't know about anyone else, but I want a shadowrun movie or series and this is as close as we're going to get.

are u assholes honestly telling me you dont want to see more of this universe while you faggots praise that dogshit the Orville wtf is wrong with you naysayers

> im fucking sick is middle earth fantasy we finally got something new something that have a rich world to pull stories from and you faggots shiting on it its no masterpiece but its still good FUCK U FAGGOT this is the week and heros GO BE AN HERO

if you want vidya just play the Shadowrun games.

You are not making a unique or particularly shocking statement.

there is no decking and dragons don't rule

It has all of the races though

Yeah but shadowrun is about more edgy so Hollywood won't touch that so this is the best approach

Inferni are zombies in the Harry Potter-verse. I wish I didn't know that......fact...

Noomi should play as a bad guy more often, but with a little more dialogue

Exactly
interesting premise but completely shallow ideologically (like most recent films)

So you fags are praising a shit movie to be contrarian against another shit movie that pretty much everyone here agrees its also shit?

Are you slutfaces fucking braindead?

Lmao

more like Blight

GET THE FUCK OFF THE BOARD MAX

I was watching it on a laptop with a shitty display and I thought that was the problem. Nope, turns out everything is just poorly lit or dark af.

Yes and no.

Yes because of all the fantasy elements,

and no because of no real sci-fi or cyberpunk dystopia.

Can we agree that bright has the best type of elves? They are basically white flexible Latinas

Without Cyberpunk.

this movie was way better than TLJ

Margot Robbie sorry.

Actress who played the mcguffin chosen one elf girl

What purpose do three dragons serve in the universe? There was one just randomly flying above the city.

So Hitler was genociding elves in this?

>he thinks he can afford an elf gf

Protecting elf gold

*the, not three

I actually would have liked to seem them a bit more slender. I liked the actors and actresses Peter Jackson picked to play the elves in his own movies.

Probably because it didnt focused on sjw politics as much as they hoped for, and it turned out to be training day with magic.
the race issues in the movie can't be used as bullet points for them in real life to push their agendas so they reject it.

Even if that is true people don't go around beating the shit outta monkeys either.