Jonah Hill Feldstein

>Jonah Hill Feldstein

Why did he drop Feldstein? Is he ashamed of his ancestry?

Other urls found in this thread:

isjonahhillfat.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gee, I wonder

It's just a habit they picked up over the years.

Based Goebbels.

>university of Colorado, Boulder
S H O C K E R

Because white people are racist

What's anti-semitic about this tweet?

>There's too many of them

He named the jew

Michael Chabon and Scott Rudin are switched

So goys don't start to notice how extremely over-represented jews are in Hollywood.

Speaks volumes about the white race, actually. You're cattle.

>Kathleen Kennedy is a shabbos goy

When I learned that Jon had such a fucked up father he started to make a lot more sense. Pretty much anyone who comes from a bad home hates traditional family values.

Excellent point, JIDF. I'm sure it's just coincidence.

>start to notice how extremely over-represented jews are in Hollywood
A bannable offence. This thread will be deleted and posters banned imminently.

>You don't own nothing goyim

What an odd statement.

>white people are racist
This. We need to check our privilege, yes?

should always add that quote is from Voltaire

It's apocryphal. Someone else must have said it

Relevant:

isjonahhillfat.com

The elite globalism pushing Jews are the worst of it, but the elite can only exist because of the 'regular' Jews. Jews are far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive than other peoples, it's why they are so 'successful'. There are basically no Jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.

They get into everything, any institution, and steer it towards protecting and enabling the tribe. Many of them aren't even fully conscious of why they do it, it is just ingrained in their culture. Thereā€˜s the grand Jew globalist conspiracy at the top, and the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

what exactly is bad about that? if it was whites doing that i'm sure you would be proud.

>camps inspected by us
nice proof

also
>whos eichmann