Would you watch this movie?

Would you watch this movie?

kek
This would be so controversial on so many levels (for a limited time though) that I wish it were real

Only the remake with Idris Elba

>So, what do you do?
>...
>....
>...
>....
>...
>....
>I have a dream.

100% as long as the fund black tesla/white edison

Why not "I dream"?

This literally wouldn’t even make sense. But yeah whatever, keep whining about black people playing fictional characters.

>Black Achilles

Only if they do a RDJ on him.

>Achilles
>fictional

>This literally wouldn’t even make sense

like all those blacks in historical european settings?

fuck off soyboy

>Anything happens a minute either side of that REM cycle and you're on your own. Do you understand?

>keep whining about black people playing fictional characters.

you mean like when they don't play criminals or rapists

Yeah, like I said, fictional. Post proof that he existed. I can prove that MLK existed.

Myths, plays and other similar stories have always been portrayed by actors of all types, having a black Achilles is nothing new or sacrilegious.

This. Jesus has as much proof of existing as Achilles
Black Jesus film when?

I would 100% watch this movie and even if it was boring shit with a bad script I'd tell everyone it was a 'stunning achievement' and 'what will those hollywood wizards think of next?'

fuck you for making a better shitpost than mine

Is this what getting cucked feels like?

That show exists already

Gotta have an eye on the context. If a black actor plays Achilles on stage because he can sing like a madman and is talented, nobody minds. Same for movies.

But look at the cast of that BBC Troy (more like Soy) show. It's blatant brainwashing and no denying it.

>Implying
>"And while the barons were there at the palace, a king came there whose skin was all black, and he had a cross in the middle of his forehead that had been made with a hot iron. This king was living in a very rich abbey in the city, in which the former emperor Alexios had commanded that he should be lodged and of which he was to be lord and owner as long as he wanted to stay there." - Robert de Clari
Hate to break it to you, but Sup Forums isn't omniscient like they would have you believe. There's literally historical evidence of blacks in medieval Europe, but let me guess, this is all just a part of muh Jewish brainwashing or whatever.

>2 black guys
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS WHITE GENOCIDE PROPAGANDA !!!!

>after all MLK was part white
I would watch it just out of spite

>greeks
>black

shit I didn't know Aaron Burr was fictional..

does this really surprise anyone?

>James Bond
>fictional

I know right, imagine the liberal tears xD

I would watch any kino that has the Goose in it.

When they show up they're notable enough to get in the historical record. On BBC they're every third bystander.