Star vs Bullies Part II: Electric Bugaloo

It's people like him that have regular people question the validity of actual autistic people.
Spot on.

Can't he just appreciate the life he has

So I've been meaning to pick up Star vs but I've heard the first season starts off slow. I don't usually skip episodes in shows I watch, but does anyone have a recommended order to watch the show?
As in plot based episodes. If I like the show I'll go back and watch the episodes I skipped but I just want to quickly skim through the interesting part of the show.

Who here /brittney/?
Who here /cheeks/?

Shit I forgot image

Start with Mewberty > Blood Moon Ball > Fortune Cookies > St. Olga's > Mewnipendance Day > Marco Grows a Beard > Storm The Castle.

If you'd like, you can hold off of Storm The Castle and watch the rest of Season 1 first before watching the season 1 finale.

Just watch it anyway. Its only 11 minute episodes. People used to say they weren't "plot heavy" but we now know that was a mistaken assumption. Just watch it in order.

nice thread, newfag

The way i see it, the best way to get hooked is to just watch from the first episode onward, after episode 6 or 7 the story takes off like a rocket ship, thos efirst few episodes are more world building and are considered "lol so random" based then the ones after the episode Blood moon ball and fortune cookie

Present

A'ight, I'll go with that. Might actually go bacj to the other episodes before I watch the S01 finale.
There a Mega with 1080p around?

DEFINITIVE CONDENSED VERSION
Star Comes to Earth/Party with a Pony
Monster Arm (sort of optional but the spellbook introduced here is an important part of the series)
Quest Buy
Mewberty
Blood Moon Ball/Fortune Cookies
St. Olga's Reform School for Wayward Princesses
Mewnipendence Day
Marco Grows a Beard
Storm the Castle

Ones with slashes mean both parts are in the same whole episode.

If you go with one of those lists I do recommend Quest Buy before watching the season finale.

There's a part in it everyone forgets about when listing "important episodes" that makes a 5really important moment in the finale much less impactful if you see it without context.

Dirty ligger.

Delete this.

Well this turned out neat. Love the designs I saw last thread. Why didn't I see them sooner? I need to draw more Young Moon

Nice work user!

My nigga.

Yep, you really need to.

>Star Comes to Earth/Party with a Pony
>Monster Arm
>Quest Buy
>Mewberty
>Blood Moon Ball/Fortune Cookies
>St. Olga's
>Mewnipendance Day
>Marco Grows a Beard
>Storm The Castle. (finale)
This is my list, I will likely go back to episodes I skipped over before I watch the finale.

>Skipping ANY episodes
end your life on the spot my friend

>Gone for a month
>'ligger' becomes a thing

Cute.

Yeah, this is the list where if you watch it straight through you won't really feel like you're missing anything. For the first season at least; second season returns to some more stuff from there.

Watching everything is best, but if you want a shortened version this does cover all you'll need to know for the biggest plot episodes to make sense.

noice

On the topic of cheeks, would Star's cheek hearts break if she got raped/was otherwise traumatized or broken?

I'll go back to 'em, m8.
Coolio thanks, Sup Forums.

>>lesbian trans woman

HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK?!

No, it would look more like this.

Watch the first five (two-and-a-half) episodes
>Star Comes To Earth / Party With A Pony
Establishes the premise and introduces most of the core cast. Nobody likes Pony Head, but it's okay because she fucks off for the next twenty episodes.
>Match Maker / School Spirit
Not a lot happens in "Match Maker" but it introduces more setting elements and characters, most importantly Marco's crush on Jackie. "School Spirit" is also a school "filler" episode but it's generally considered pretty good anyway.
>Monster Arm
Another good episode, with stuff that will be important later. Also the first Marco-focused karate episode.

If you're hooked by this point, just keep watching and enjoy it. Even "filler" episodes progress with fleshing out the setting and getting to know the characters.
If you're not, follow this user's list

Oh she's very cute!

I wanna smooch those cheeks

What if Star and you got stranded in some weird island dimension for over two months straight, and you both profoundly suffered and triumphed together in your efforts to survive, and she slowly started coming onto you as the two of you got closer but you had strict paternal instincts toward her, but the feeling of her soft, warm, feminine skin against yours during those cold and inhospitable nights, her wild disheveled hair, and the natural smell of her started to drive you mad with conflicting feelings of lust for her and your will to protect her innocence until one night it dawned on you that over all the time you've known her, you started to see her as less of a girl and more of a woman, and during a moment of weakness, all that it took was her quivering hand on your bare chest, a deep look into her beautiful icy blue eyes, and her contented sighs as you finally locked lips to forever change everything you took for granted about your relationship with her, and those thoughts were only a small voice in the back of your mind as your frenzied conjoined yells of bottled up passion loudly echoed out into the shimmering night sky?

huh? HUH user?

They're a guy that wants to be a woman that still likes girls?

Don't what?

You laid out the whole plot. That happens.

7/10
sexual build up needs work.
PLEASE DONT STOP THE MUSIC

nice

We're all scaleys now!

DON'T BULLY THE LIZARD.

THIS IS A BULLYING FREE ZONE!

>for ants

Well if I've already fucked up so royally which I wouldn't then may as well go all out and let this comic play out.

On a scale of 1 to TUMBLING DOWN, how much suffering will everyone go through in Season 3?

Fanbase officially gone /frz/ tier

>Match Maker / School Spirit
Alright, I'll add those.

I'd have to start choosing children names then.

What do you think of Selena user?

Vacate to other thread niggers

delet this

>fanbase.

Nah, just me, I'm a shitpost machine in these threads.

Holy shit, user

this ones been up for nearly an hour and hasnt been pruned.
its fine.

You guys are retarded, this one was made earlier, and despite your gripes, you're only making the situation worse by having two concurrent threads. Can you think logically about this? What's going to piss off the janitors more, having 2 fucking threads going because you're being a baby about someone being a dumbass? Or having this one going and plainly stating to the OP to not do this again in the future.

Wake the fuck up.

Kimochi warui level.

4 this isn't a suffering show. Suffering will come in contained bursts

you mean I'll end up with Star on an island?

I know, I know I've let you down
I've been a fool to myself
I thought that I could
live for no one else

Absolutely none. The first episode is going to be fifteen minutes of Moon explaining to Star that shit has really hit the fan, getting the best care they can to revive the MHC, and sending out emissaries to rally any and all Mewnan allies for whatever Toffee may be plotting.

The last fifteen minutes will show Star being despondent, depressed, and isolating herself while the allied kingdoms arrive to court. Since she's not acting out and Moon's distracted, her mom's going to think she's finally matured, until River points out something is wrong, and they need to get "Star's boyfriend back from Earth". Moon will refuse since Marco's "just a human boy," but then Tom and Ponyhead will stick up for Marco, saying he can do good work. Moon will really put her foot down, but then Heckapoo will be the final one to say that Marco has proved himself time and again, and that Mewni is going to need all the help they can get.

And for the first time in the episode we see Star smile at the thought of seeing Marco again.

Monstar is for cuddling.

No more. Please. Just. No more.

Why haven't the mods deleted this thread yet?

>absolutely none
nigga be honest with yourself, in the entirety of S3, the suffering lvl will be enough for a cup of coffee
shush you goddamn child

>this one was made earlier
So what? This isnt a general.
Dumb Starposter

Because they aren't big fucking babies like the manchildren we abandon a thread with almost 3 times the amount of unique IPs because one faggot is throwing a temper tantrum and thinks that a 60+ post thread should go join his crappy thread instead, as if it makes a fucking difference.

What the OP did was improper, but you're only making it worse for all of us by being a stubborn cunt about it.

Because people fuck up from time to time. And because usually we're good.

What's in the box user?

I'd rather not think about it too much to be honest.

Tasty, TASTY, candy canes

meant for

Hey Jelly Janna author here

I don't know if anyone in these threads still reads that fic but I just recently left the star vs discord and forgot that's where I had all the links to it, I wanted to work on chapter 10 tonight but I need to see the other chapters

Does anyone have links to chapters 1-9?

Does anyone else feel really, really happy for Nefcy? She started out as just another chuunibyou otoume fangirl who felt like a disappointment to her parents, felt like a freak since she's over six feet tall, and had a difficult time accepting responsibility. Now, she's in charge of one of the best cartoons Disney has put on television and is literally unstoppable since she's a female director, she is now INSPIRING people, just as she was inspired, and instead of becoming self-absorbed by the attention is actually using it to edify young girls who don't feel like they belong thanks to the pretty "gamur grills xD" flooding Instagram.

Good for you, Nefcy. You're a beautiful, wonderful woman, and I'm genuinely happy for everything you've worked for, and I hope you keep reaching for the stars.

Even though you killed a dude, I mean what the fuck, that's awful.

Why do people like liggers again?

you kids and your discord, in my day we had irc and that was good enough for us.

Nope, I don't even know that fic. And now I'm intrigued.

You have no copies at all?

My bad, didn't know that that was Taboo.
>mfw I broke a taboo

because they're cool to the touch and silky smooth.

She's great. And she's indirectly creating more girls who like Star and thus, creating more girls who act like Star. She's creating REAL WAIFUS out there for the next generation. Bless her soul.

This is basically what's been keeping me going, trying to improve my art, for more than a month now.

>Even though you killed a dude
U w0t?

EXCLUSIVE SNEEK PEAK OF S3 CONTENT!

She killed an innocent Hispanic boy because he accidentally pulled his smartphone out when they were starting to show the Season 3 intro. Just shot him in the head four times with a .45 caliber handgun, and she didn't even apologize to the family. Didn't even ask to stop the panel so fans could clean up the brain matter on their new merchandise...

I like that she went from being a LITERALLY WHO artist on the internet scene (could've been different if she'd had a deviantart like Sugar/Hirsch but as far as I know she never did), with anons gleefully talking about how her show would fail hard because Sup Forums, to getting it to last 4 seasons and surpass many expectations.

Also seems to be a nice person. I'm too used to creators etc. being smartasses to fans, many of whom are likely just dumb kids and don't really deserve it.

wait, over 6 feet tall?
That is literally ECKS BAWKS HUEG! for a woman.

Oh. Oh that's what you're talking about.

Retarded trips speaks the truth.

So is this show any good?

Yeah.

I'm guessing. She's much taller than other women who are wearing heels while she's in flats, and you can see her slightly hunch over a bit in group photos where she's forced to stand. Regardless, it means she has legs that go all the way up California, and that's awesome.

It's alright. Whenever my niece comes home she drags me to the TV and has me put it on.
Hell she should be coming home right now. Better get it ready.

S3 suffering will be legendary!

She's really tall, yeah.
Probably why Starfan13 is a beanpole too.

There's also the fact that she voices StarFan13 and Sabrina, and they seem notably taller than the other girls when drawn next to them.

Nefcy is literally an Amazonian warrior with knowledge of magicks.
She hunches down in every photo and is still taller than most
also this

Well it's the first show I've watched that I've dedicated an entire different account to draw for. So y'know. Pretty okay.

Very.

That doesn't sound good to be honest

Thank you for your efforts Drawfiend. i appreciate it

CUTE AND CHEESY!

CUTE AND CHEESY!