Post scenes in kid's cartoons that have some sort of mature content

Murder & Suicide
youtube.com/watch?v=LKD276CP29g

>that music
>"It will be just as the good old days..."
>those tears coming out of his eyes

I know kids have seen worst shit thanks to internet, but you dont see quite often someone killing his bro and himself at the same time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U008nGT0eww?t=67
youtube.com/watch?v=kRhgWegnCbg
youtube.com/watch?v=c9m1o2KDvLI
youtube.com/watch?v=51YUdONEeSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is she ded?

did he get a boner?

How did this show get a Y7-FV again?

>is she ded?
Yes, but everyone else got eaten by an eldritch horror soon after so it's not like she missed much.

>did he get a boner?
youtu.be/U008nGT0eww?t=67

This show was so unappreciated during its run.

Robutts don't get boners

the fuck are you on about? Everyone on Sup Forums loved it and said it was the best thing that happened to Scooby Doo since Zombie Island.

What about heavy shit that happened in kids shows

Isn't legend of Korra rated for Teens not kids?

Same I'm pretty sure for

it was a show for kids

then it turned into a show for tumblr

they should have ended it at the murder-suicide

and Avatar's legacy would have remained somewhat intact

redpillme why he killed his brother and himself

im not sure why he did it.

i think bryke thought that the show would end there and then. it was slated for 12 episodes originally, so just one season.

so they probably wanted to tie up loose ends.

but we all know the abomination to follow was

What about...execution in your office

youtube.com/watch?v=kRhgWegnCbg

fuck, wrong link

youtube.com/watch?v=c9m1o2KDvLI

Basically because they had become their father. They had used their extraordinary bloodbending abilities to rule over people, had fought and lost against the Avatar and were fleeting to the Water Tribes to seek refuge from justice. What goes around it comes around, so he Tarrlok just decided to put an end to their legacy right there and then.

Because shock value and the writers had no idea what to do with the characters in future seasons

you sound like a fucking retard

They're the sons of an abusive crime boss who fled and raised them to be his successor. Both tried to break away from their father's legacy in their own way: One of them became a politician and the other started a revolution. They both ended up doing illegal shit, causing a bunch of violence and becoming fugitives of the law. The last scene is them on the run by boat, just like their father. One brother reminisces about the good times and tries to feign happiness when he says the have a fresh start. Realizing that they had both followed the footsteps of the father they hated and will never change, the one brother puts on taser glove, opens the gas cap and blows up their boat.

There weren't going to be any future seasons whe they were writing S1

bump

I hate LoK, but I will admit it had some touching moments that you wouldn't expect to see in a cartoon.
Not enough to save it even a little bit. Still a festering pile of shit with only 2 or 3 good scenes.

this scene was gold
youtube.com/watch?v=51YUdONEeSY

Reuniting with his brother snapped him back to reality and made him realize that he'd basically become his father. He wanted to be a politician, not a terrorist or a criminal. Over time the power just went to his head. Instead of going back to society and becoming even worse than his father, with his crazy cult-leader brother at his side, he decided to end it.

That's pretty dark actually, geez