*inhales*

*inhales*

Other urls found in this thread:

78.media.tumblr.com/2b6b070a457a9ac2909c8b8683de448b/tumblr_mii9z4FJGq1qd37umo1_400.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=YR5dedmfQcI&feature=youtu.be&t=37m33s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bright was good, so was Dirk Gently but they cancelled it.

>bright was good

>Bright declared one of the worst movies of the year
>Dirk Gently cancelled
>accused of rape and harassment

Can Max Landis meme be done already? Even with nepotism, how many fucking chances do you get? Btw guys it's not his fault, he is just the writer

fuck off Mike

>nepotism

Max has already addressed this. He owes none of his success to nepotism.

Oh...wow.

Yeah, must be a coincidence that all his shitty movies that are both critical and commercial failures keep getting made.

Maybe if he pulled a Duncan Jones and changed his last name to something unfamiliar. But cmon man how much cognitive dissonance can you have

I look forward to Max once again blaming "the system" and that the process of turning his script into a film was mismanaged by people who didn't understand his vision. FFS, his only truly successful project at this point is a found footage rip-off of Akira.

Bowie is the made up name. Jones is the real one

>Bright
>"could potentially be my Star Wars"
78.media.tumblr.com/2b6b070a457a9ac2909c8b8683de448b/tumblr_mii9z4FJGq1qd37umo1_400.gif

A screenwriter's job isn't to make movies. It's to sell scripts to studios. Max Landis's success is measured in getting execs to pay for his ideas and turning the drafts he's asked to do in on time, not what happens to the movie afterwards. Doy.

>fails at getting a gif right

This also means you can continue to call him a hack writer even if you liked Bright btw, so I will!

>worst movie of the year
>90% approval on RT

user, have you ever heard of "shit taste" at any point of your virgin life?

Not as often as I've heard of reviewer bias

Remember when Max Landis got so asshurt about two guys in Milwaukee shittalking him that he flew out to Wisconsin and became friends with them so they couldn't talk shit about him ever again but then they continued to do it anyway?

youtube.com/watch?v=YR5dedmfQcI&feature=youtu.be&t=37m33s

The way that you are able to get scripts into the stack of scripts that studios read through is by knowing people

There's no "submit your script here" portal on any studio's website, you need a good agent who has good contacts and that's a fuckton easier when your daddy knows everyone