What's the scariest scene from a film you saw this year, Sup Forums?

What's the scariest scene from a film you saw this year, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ENjNj9Oz6Y4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what is this scene from?

Dunkirk, and its not scary but incredibly boring.

dunkirk

>What's the scariest scene from a film you saw this year, Sup Forums?
with my claustrophobia i would freak out. this would be worse than any, even most painful, but quick death
even Imhotep had better fate, as these killed him in several seconds

This

Tupac Resurrection

But Mulholland Drive was released in 2001?

>"a film you saw this year"

Gotta be Dunkirk.
That first Stuka raid on the beach was the first time I actually felt vulnerable at the theater.

But i've seen it this year (again)

OP fucked up, should be 'Film released this year'

oh my bad

Gotta go with this one. Quite chilling.

Fuck, that terrified me the first time I saw it. And it always never fails to freak me out.

what movie

signs 2002, with mel gibson

youtube.com/watch?v=ENjNj9Oz6Y4

Is it that hard to just right click on the picture and google search the image?

What's scary about this

>current year
>click

That balcony scene in The Conversation really fucking shook me to the core

What's it from? "The Cunny Poster"?

It's from "The VVitch Done Right" (2017)

terror
sheer terror

Both are terrifying mainly because of the extremely well executed sound design and narrative setup.
The first scene in OP's image is scary because first you have a claustrophobic scene with soldiers escaping as the ship is leaning towards the mole until you can hear screams of pure agony from soldiers being crushed inbetween the ship and the dock that just suddenly stop as the ship leans completely on the mole.
Second scene is scary because the moment you identify what that distant rising sound is you are aware that there are thousands of completely helpless soldiers on that beach and the sound of the Stuka siren is also extremely well executed, as it's approaching and the sound is getting higher you think it's at it's peak and then it goes for about 40% more up until it becomes something like a demonic shriek followed by bombs dropping and exploding.

Not exactly "scary" in spook terms, more terrifying and immensely dreadful

"oh the humanity" type shit isn't scary

>drinking alien breast milk
why do the jews just keep getting more degenerate?

is that really different from drinking milk though ?

Well scary is an extremely subjective term, but I would argue that most people that saw Dunkirk in a theater felt atleast a bit shook after those two scenes.
And it's not the "oh the humanity" type shit, the film literally places the viewer in those soldiers perspective where you can actually feel a shred of how it felt to have a Stuka siren scream right at you with you being completely helpless about it.

You don't drink the milk straight from the cow my dude.

Sounds like you're sensitive ninny

Didn't he drink it from a bottle though?

Sounds like you lack the understandings of situational horror.
And as I said, finding something scary is pretty damn subjective. Someone is scared of tight spaces, others from heights, babies, whatever.
I can watch 95% of the jumpscare horror flicks and not feel a damn thing, it's just utterly boring and predictable quiet quiet BANG scenes over and over again that do not scare you in any way, just elicit a phyisical reaction of you reacting to a loud sound. And that's why normies like it, they say "heh that was spooky" and immediately forget about it while going for some ice cream or whatever, more like a rollercoaster ride.

>"heh i only like ''''''''''''''''high minded''''''''''''''' horror"
>*tips fedora*

user the milk you buy in the grocery store is not straight from the cow, it goes through pasteurization so any bacteria like e coli, listeria and salmonella is killed in the process. Milk straight from the cow tastes quite differently and is ofcourse warm

Nice buzzwords my man.
There's nothing bad about liking those jumpscare flicks, just don't pretend like they truly "scare" you in any way.

If you're scared by any movie you're a fucking child

Do you really have to make one of the few non starshit thread about starshit? Go kill yourselves then come back and stop behaving like toddlers.

A film like Threads or The Hunt is pretty damn scary my man. You have to severely lack in emotional intelligence if you can't see the scary part in both of those films.

>emotional intelligence
Debunked bullshit

Nolan's EDM documentary

Call it what you will, if you can't connect with a portrayed situation because "it's just a movie" then you certainly lack something

Sounds like your just a big ol' puss puss

Okay my dear big boi, keep being delusional if you want.

Your the one that pisses his pants over airplane BRAAAPP noises

You're*
Nice buzzwords my man, keep it up.

Fucking thought police nigger

really?

Star Wars is out so the board is flooded with a lot of crossposting tourists, nothing new

Not the guy you're attempting to argue with but you should stop, he's right.