One of the worst comics, and worst characters, ever made

One of the worst comics, and worst characters, ever made.

This bitch is Korra 2.0. But at least she isn't Mockingbird.

I liked her in The Ultimates, was she this bad in Young Avengers?

One of the worst posts & worst anons ever replied to.

You anons ready for a storytime

Take it to Sup Forums. We just had a thread about this.

Oh go fuck yourself. This shit has been story timed like a 1000 times already.

Please stop, I just read a storytime early this morning. there was fuck all for me to do at work

Hah just messing with you guys
I know torture is illegal

There have been shittier comics and shittier characters. The book is, let's be honest, just slightly below mediocre, and the only reason Sup Forums gives a shit is because it gets triggered by Tumblr shit more than Tumblr gets triggered by a-holes.

>Just below mediocre

That's a strange way of saying a complete mess of a narrative.

>written by a literal dyke

Meh, I liked it

So Sup Forums's exited for the All-American ventures of America Vasquez, right?

She makes Hitler look like he knew about fat western dykes. He tried to stop the furture. It's why they killed Patton.

Or this one.

This one needs a storytime

uncanny

This please i been trying to find a link. Its fourth issue is out on the 21st June.

But they have reckoned without another comic called America. Written and drawn by Jon Hughes, published by Overground Comics/American Mythology, the last issue #3 came out back in October. The fourth issue is a long time coming, and is now drawn by friend-of-Bleeding Cool, Ale Garza. And coming out on the 14th of June, one week before.

And since no one can trademark the word “America” for the comics – there is nothing that either can do.

But it could be a little confusing… bc

(you)

When is the next chapter going to come out?

Hey, remember when

>Spider-Man was married to his established soulmate.
>Hulk was a Space Conan.
>Black Cat was fun.
>Deadpool was actually funny.
>Starlord had a badass helmet.
>Kate Bishop wasn't obnoxious and terrible.
>Carol Danvers was feminine.
>Carol Danvers was also an alcoholic with internalized demons that made her feel relateable and human.
>You were all fucked when The Hulk got back.
>The Fantastic Four were allowed to exist and impact things.
>X-Men were still terrible, but at least they were fun terrible.
>Random characters like Cloud 9 were introduced and had the potential to be fun, but were quickly forgotten.
>Dan Slott actually knew how to write a cohesive story and wasn't a colossal prick about everything.
>Tony Stark WASN'T IN YOUR FUCKING FACE ALL OVER THE PLACE
>Norman Osborn actually mattered.
>Characters being LGBT were a footnote on their biography, not the entire reason they existed.
>You could count the number of main universe Spider themed superheroes not wearing a Symbiote on one hand.

Boy. I sure do miss old modern Marvel.

>grrr I can't stand tough girl characters who kick ass
>unless they're power girl

Sup Forums logic

why?

not soon enough

The fuck are you talking about? Sup Forums practically salivates over tough girls who kick ass.

It's the characters they never shut the fuck up about how much ass they kick that people tend to hate.

>It's the characters they never shut the fuck up about how much ass they kick that people tend to hate.

So Power Girl?

I liked her design and the idea of the character, but this issue was absolute ass. Her characterization was basically nothing, the art was inconsistent, the story was nonsense, and the paneling was horrible and did nothing to guide the eye.

So, basically, it was completely in line with most of the rest of Marvel's current output.

I wouldn't call it one of the worst of all time for that reason.

It really is bad. Badly written. Badly drawn. Badly colored. Just all around boring. IMHO it's not worth the time. X-Men Gold on the other hand is surprisingly good. Even with the racist imagery hidden in the art.

>
>a-holes.

Holy shit, how can anyone by such a faggot that it's afraid to say ass on the Internet?

Ass.

Don't forget, the writer pretends to care about Latino heritage and yet she doesn't know how to speak Spanish, how hard is to find some. Mexican or Puerto Rican cleaning lady and ask her?

>doesn't know how to speak Spanish
No way! Sauce on this?

So, is she Captain America's sidekick or something?

No man, the book is pure trash. I know that we're given to hyperbole around here, but every aspect of the first couple of issues was (were) inexcusably bad.

›››/tumblr/

This is the "holy menstruation" comic right?

Characters whose only trait is "I'm tough!" can only go so far.

Her expiration date ended in Young Avengers.

>Everyday we have this thread
Come on guys
Nope
Yep

Who would you hatefuck more Sup Forums?
Korra or America?

While it is indeed pretty bad, there are a lot worse comics.

Aye

For god sake no!

I am still scrolling the last america thread

She could have just asked a family member who does speak Spanish.

the unfunnies is my guilty pleasure

Ah jeez what were they thinking?

I just finished reading this because of this thread. The whole thing felt like the writer saying "How do you do fellow kids". I'm too familiar with her powers but was it necessary for her to drive midway to California and then teleport with a portal thing?

Jesus fucking Christ, will Sup Forums ever shut up about this comic, there are pretty much daily threads about, and by now it must have been story timing hundreds of times, i doubt even tumblr gives the comics this much attention.

Not even Champions gets this much hate discussion

It's come up a few times in these threads about this train wreck of a comic, most notably when a bunch of Latin Americans on twitter were ripping Riveria a new one for her stereotypical and arguably racist depiction of a Hispanic woman. They were doing this in Spanish and Riveria had no idea what they were telling her until she translated it.

It's definitely awful, but it's still nowhere near The Unfunnies or Nemesis. "Worst" might be a bit of a stretch.

try to justify this without mentioning SJW agenda.

what I mean is that something from their agenda can still be technically good.

It's easy to explain. Good things are subjective. Bad things are subjective, and both come and go, as do the arguments about them.

But truly terrible things, things that fail on every conceivable possible level? These are rare. These are precious pearls to be admired for the truly incredible levels of 'how did so many people completely fail to let this happen'? They unite us, a thousand voices with ten thousand tastes. All can stand before Gabby Riveria's America comics, look to one another and laugh at how fucking terrible it is.

it's so bad that hating it becomes fun

Storytime But

>a-holes

>but those fools on the board wouldn't listen
heh

u fuk