Imagine Steven permanently shapeshifting into an adult with an adult mindset. What happens in the show?

Imagine Steven permanently shapeshifting into an adult with an adult mindset. What happens in the show?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ghfZfqm2fJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dunno. I'm not Sucrose.

well like all gems, his mind is permanently rendered child like, but with a massive, undeserved ego

Steven and Connie's relationship gets freaky.

He loses the bleeding heart protagonist mentality and realizes that gems are a plague on the galaxy

Lots of ingrown hairs and backne.

He realizes the gems should solve their own shit and he fucks off to run an unsuccessful shrimp company

I don't see how steven could ever live a comfortable life as an adult since he's got no education to speak of (aside from maybe elementary).
Earth ain't always gonna be under some gem threat, it's gonna end at some point and what will he do then? Just slouch around the beach house and do nothing? Once he reaches adulthood he probably would've mastered all of rose's abilities and fighting skills so its not like the crystal gems would be still training him. He can't hang out with any of his human friends whenever he wants because chances are they'll all have jobs and be working. Unless he somehow takes all the inheretence money, and opens multi state car washing firm in spite of having no marketing skills to speak of he's gonna be a NEET

He grows to recent the gems in some fashion.

>I
nah, Steven is going to be succesful as fuck, lots of friends, bbq's at weekends, wife and 3 kids, loves his job, etc.

maybe the most negative thing that you could say is that he is not going to fuck another woman other than his wife, ever, but beyond that he is going to live a pretty good life, he is positive as fuck and loves and undertands people, those two elements lead to success

>and 3 kids
this kills the gem.

Murdercock 2: Dickway the Cosmos

Dude could get set for the rest of his life healing the terminally ill

Pearl get's super thirsty and starts behaving really awkward towards him, so does Amethyst. Garnet notices and tells them to stop being so goddamn needy.

He fucks the shit out of Pearl and Garnet, in secret.

this

He actually starts asking fucking questions.

Make a show about his brother because incest it's a thing lately... wait

I love the idea of an AU where Steven's become an intergalactic warlord.

I mean it's not even subtle, they're fucking viruses with a passion for interpretive dance.
Adult Steven ould tell Peridot and Lapis that they need to stop fucking around in the memebarn because it's time they all got jobs.

I mean I can't believe Peridot being bored or insecure about powers were plots, she can build fucking mechs why was she not expanding their arsenal for the coming invasion? The idea that you base a character off a shallow Zim ripoff and DON'T have her residence feature at least a few giant laser turrets is retarded.
That place is where characters go to die.

part human and he is not bearing the kids, just shooting gem sperm

it is for the good of the other planets. he enslaves them to help them. they do not know how to care for themselves properly.

he will be a whiny emasculated beta who cant stand up for himself and is now a pedo for having a relationship with connie and Sup Forumsmblr contrarians will implode from the mental gymnastics to justify and defending it and shitposting.
a good time

and finally puts an end to those holding him back

He dicks Connie

That character has been existing for the past 30 years and his name is Homer Simpson

This meme needs to die, as do all who perpetuate it.

Be a sjw

Demayo cocks already kill without shapeshifting

RIP Connie, unless Steven remembers to use his spit as lube

He said adult mindset user

All will follow and Prosper under my Imperi - Huh, What - what was that? What do you mean that name's already taken?!

I can't believe that there's not a single pic of Steven as the God-Emperor. Usually 40k stuff has almost as many cross-overs as MLP shit

>Infinity Gauntlet but with Crystal Gems instead of Infinity Stones
HA

>and finally puts an end to those holding him back
>Implying they're the ones hotline him back
>Implying the 2 hyper needy, emotionally fucked Ayys,
If anything, Connie and Greg are the most useful of the Bunch.

I would actually watch the show if that was the case

Steven is now arrested to child abuse.

Gotcha senpai

STANDING HERE I REALIZE

He fulfils his destiny and murdercocks the galaxy after re-enslaving Pearl

Nigga he could bottle his spit and be a billionaire

>Steven will never become the gem/human hybrid tryant ruler of earth

Stevonnie would be really interesting looking and probably illegal

I still really like this idea. I want the show to do some hypothetical future episode where adult Steven is this ruthless galactic overlord with rip-off Infinity Gauntlets that give him the powers and weapons of each Gem he has defeated.

And maybe some crystallization powers similar to Diamondhead or something. Those pink crystals make me think it's of Overlord Steven's creation.

They can even do this over-arcing plot where Lord Steven goes back in time to ensure he becomes the all powerful, lord of the universe he is and also take over homeworld faster or something. But I doubt the show would ever do anything that interesting.

12+14= 26
xer's totally legal bro

Too feminine, she needs to be broader with facial hair

Is it an addition thing or an average thing?

Also this makes zer taking Kiki Pizza to the prom pretty inappropriate

One benefit I can think right off the bat Is that the quality of the show's musical numbers would improve dramatically.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ghfZfqm2fJY

>tfw the show will NEVER do anything this interesting ever

>Sword hand has five fingers
>Claw hand only has four
Wot?

>Connie as Galactic President of Earth
>Emperor Steven returning to his home planet not as friend or ally anymore, but as merciless conqueror
>Steven waging a vicious war of agression against the Diamonds with a pseudo facist coalition of alien worlds the Diamonds have tried to rule at one point or another
>He keeps the Gems trapped not because he needs their weak powers
>But because he's afraid they'll see what he's become

They don't need to eat or sleep. Why would they need jobs?

watch the first few episodes when they came out how are the gems bad i thought they were protectors or sum shit kind of like Jedi

They could have done a good Steven and Connie episode were Steven has to become an adult long enough to get them into the movies to see dogcopter 4 Wich is for kids 15 and older

That's one thing the SU crew failed to expand on. Does the gem empire have an economy? If they don't need to eat or sleep and are all assigned jobs from "birth" to do they still buy goods and services? do they work 24/7 365? are they an actual civilization? or a glorified ant colony

He becomes a real national level wreseler since he is already super strong and has combat training

There would be nothing to prevent Steven from settling down in the barn with his overly grumpy wife and his overly analytical wife. Tumblr would implode, Sugar would be forced to live with her brother, sucking his dick for quarters and fun, and Zuke would hang herself.

So, everything good.

>Steven has mastered his mother's powers and has God-Thing levels of plant-life manipulation
>Has gained the ability to crystallize things through physical contact and generate crystal armor for himself
>Can utilize the powers and weapons of some of the most powerful types of Gems in existence by using his gauntlets, powered by said Gems
>Leads a regime composed of thousands of powerful alien worlds that he has taken over for their own protection and now has access to their resources and technology
>Steven now tries to annihilate all of Gem-kind with his god-like powers and resources to ensure his reign over the galaxy and to protect life once and for all, retroactively breaking the truce between homeworld and Earth as well
>But he still isn't above killing to get that much closer to his goal

I for one welcome our new Half-gem overlord.

If they did, they'd probably have him make a 180 turn after a half-assed speech about caring about life from young Steven and a little bit of crying.

Who would be Horus?

Chronologically speaking, it'd be illegal.

Kevin

Amy for Perturabo
Peridot for Magnus
??? for Khan
Ruby for Angron
Sapphire for Lorgar
Rose for Sanguinius
Garnet for Rogal
Lapis for Corvus
FURRY FUCK = Jasper
Diamonds = Chaos Gods
Pink Diamond = Malal

Ah fuck
Cluster = Alpharius and his men
Vulcan = If Rainbow Gorilla had Steven's mind
Pearl = Slaneesh Primarch I forget

You mean Fulgrim? But who would be her Ferrus Manus?

Holopearl

Who would be Lion'el?

>Emperor's Lapdog
Lion for the joke
Centipeetle for the personality. Very loyal.

>Have Peridots telepathic abilities
>Have sapphires future vision
>Rubies fire powers
>Amethysts shapeshifting skills
>Lapis's water powers
>Pearls self duplication power

Ferrakinesis.
Man's he'd probably just keep Peri around so he'd have someone to talk to.

He actually goes to the fucking gym. Ha, that shirt looks so wrong on that body. Bear mode my ass, more like beer mode.

We going Dune now?

The Bits must flow.

Now I gotta go read a book. Thanks, user.

Actually that would be interesting too.

Like he's this nigh-omnipotent overlord of the universe but he takes over entire worlds and adds them to his regime out of protection from Homeworld or anything else that would harm them.

Steven would still have that "all life is precious" mentality but brought to an entirely new extreme also I guess his mentality would be more like "all life is precious except Gems, fuck 'em" sense he is actively trying to destroy homeworld and all the planets turned into kindergartens.

Would Steven befriend a Tyranid just because it was organic?

Maybe they could do an episode like MegasXLR where he ends up in an alternate future.

>We see the incompetent, bumbling Steven as this badass space ruler
I can dig it

Can this be a 3 volumes of 300 chapters each, fanfic ? I need this in my life, it's a sad one.

Imagine no more SU.

How big would Stevonnie be if Steven and Connie formed her while both adults?

YOU ARE JUST LIKE ME TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY

user, have you drawn for Voltron threads before? This art style looks really similar to some artwork I've seen before.

BUT WHO'S TO JUDGE THE RIGHT FROM THE WRONG?

Sues the Crystal Gems for subjecting him to that degenerate, abusive household. His whole worldview is fucked.

Nah, he might keep Lapis instead.
She'd probably be into it.

Imagine that happened to you. What happens to your interest in the show?

Would be simpler to make it a vision Garnet gets when something happens that puts Steven in a really dark place.

WHEN OUR GUARD IS DOWN I THINK WE'LL BOTH AGREE

CN still only airs it 4 times a year.

>>Lapis's water powers

I always felt this was far too powerful.

yet I don't think they can retcon it.

Garnet saw a need for a razor in his future. He's gonna grow up eventually.
Or shave his head.

VIOLENCE BRINGS VIOLENCE

BUT IN THE END IT HAS TO BE THIS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY

>Garnet sees a vision of Homeworld in fiery ruins and Warlord Steven standing over a pile of shattered Gems with literal fire in his eyes
>This becomes an over-arcing plot where Garnet watches Steven carefully and tries to make sure that future never happens
>A massive portal appears and the cast gets ready to fight whatever is going to come out
>It's Warlord Steven from Garnet's vision with a couple of soldiers clad in pink armor following behind
>"Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl... It's been a while."

I FOLLOWED THE PATH, YOU FOLLOWED YOUR WRATH, BUT MAYBE WE'RE BOTH THE SAAAAAYAAAAAAME

As much as I love this idea, how would you execute it? Steven and the Gems would be pretty much powerless against this beast of nature Steven turns into. He's too damn powerful, downright a final boss character. You can't make him recurring; at best you can make him the staring villain of a TV Movie or having him sending wave after wave of disposable minions to Earth instead of bothering to come down himself. You could make the argument that he's figured out Time Travel but it only works with gems and destroys human bodies and thus he's stuck for the moment trying to solve that.

THE WORLD HAS TURNED, SO MANY HAVE BURNED, BUT NOBODY IS TO BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

I personally think they were meant as a living weapon of some ancient space civilization which outgrew its masters and began developing on its own. They did what they knew best and started expanding and conquering all they saw with no rhyme or reason, just because that was the only existence they knew. Rose did manage to break out of the mold and realize they could do more than that.

Who would be the best choice to voice Warlor Steven?

Ron Pearlman.

Zach, duh.

I would say Crispin freeman because he is good at adding a certain arrogant/regal tone to his voice, but he's already playing connies dad.

Top tier choice