All Samurai Jack leaks (Major Spoilers)

imgur.com/a/Yhs8Y

What can we infer about the finale based on these leaks?

>Please ashi fight
FUCK!
Ashi kills Aku basically confirmed.

Damn Jack's actually Janette (A fucking feminine benis). Still rocking those tits

Waaaait a minute did I get bamboozled?
Why does Jack have his beard?

>Think it's some new shit
>It's just things we've already known of for weeks.

Eh.

Other leaks confirm that Ashi possibly lives. We do not know the context or outcome of that situation yet. Plus Ashi is strong enough to kill an army. I am sure she will be fine.

He doesn't if you look closely. He has his hair down.

>People are coming out with outrageous and insane theories while forgetting Samurai jack is a simple story at its core about a hero's tale that gets the girl at the end

>implying
>denying all this direct evidence
Ashi will kill Aku. Can't fucking wait for the fallout on Sup Forums when this horseshit lands.

This is ooolllld leak.

There is an imgur leak with a lot more leaks, etc.

>Phil LaMarr and Tara Strong support the idea of a relationship.
Phil LaMarr also supports Jack/Bravo shipping. He seems to support any shipping.

IT SAYS "DONT FIGHT" YOU DUMB FAGGOT.

I don't really think Phil was aware of the actual meaning of that ship. Guess he just saw that one SFW fanart on Tumblr and thought "eh, it's cool to see 'em together as buds".

I seriously hope he never stumbles upon any NSFW Jashi art

Where is don't in that sentence you tard.

"J: Ashi, you cant let it end this way, please dont fight"

you can see him say Ashi you idiot, you can compare it to the "dont" thats immediately after "please" and before "fight" and see they're different words.

That looks nothing like a don't.

theres clearly a D and an O.

Most of the words are barely legible due to the chickenscratch handwriting and the brightness of the screen, but thats clearly not "Ashi", and "Dont" fits the sentence, so fuck you.

Nope, that looks more like a (X) than anything. You may not be able to read that well, user.

Tell me how it looks like "Ashi" then.

Theres a very clear D and O.

Highlight where the "Don't" is?

The word before "Fight" you fucking moron.

That's an old leak. My bet that this is episode 9.

I can finally see it now. Thank you.

All is forgiven, my gentle gay.

The answer is simple

>Aku does research and discovers Ashi's clan
>Ashi's mother took some of Aku's essence when he was sick that one episode, and used it to impregnate herself
>Aku decides to use this to his advantage
>Jack and Ashi split up inside Aku's tower
>Jack makes it to a room with Ashi standing in front of the doorway
>Ashi proceeds to start fighting Jack
>She explains that she is under Aku's control. That she is half human, and half Aku, and that Aku has taken control of her other side
>Jack tells her to fight it, and to not let it control her, that she is more human then she was in the beginning
>Eventually, Ashi stops herself from attacking, telling Jack to knock her out so that she can't hurt him. Jack does.
>Jack lies her down, as he prepares to enter the next room to fight Aku
>But Aku appears, grabs Ashi, and runs to the room first
>Jack arrives to see Aku absorb Ashi into his body
>Aku: "Foolish samurai! She was part me all along, so its only naturally that she would return to me as well! Yet another innocent that you could not save!"
>Jack states that he will not stop fighting until Aku is defeated, and that he refuses to let him harm anyone else ever again.
>Aku laughs, and turns into a bat, saying "farewell samurai!"
>But when he tries to fly away, he is suddenly unable to move
>Ashi's human side is fighting back from within Aku, keeping him from running away. Aku can still fight like normal, only that he gets frozen if he tries to run.
>Aku prepares to fight to the death
>Jack and Aku have a huge battle, with Aku clearly losing
>Aku is on the ground, about to be killed, just like in their first battle, with Jack raising his blade to finish him off
>Aku shrieks to create a time portal to the future, just like before
>But nothing happens.
>Jack as he stabs Aku finishing him off: "You destroyed all the time portals, remember?"
>Aku is defeated, and disappears, leaving Ashi's body behind
1/2

Would she even survive that?

>Ashi kills Aku Because she is a woman
I died in the inside

2/2
>Ashi awakens, alive, but no longer having super human strength and speed, as her Aku side died with Aku
>Everyone in the series that supports Jack has shown up to celebrate, and everyone imprisoned by Aku is set free
>One of these prisoners turns out to be the guardian
>He states that while Aku did destroy his time portal, the reason he is so strong is because he contains a time portal within himself, which keeps him from aging and only affects himself. But also, he states the only way someone could use it, is if his body is weakened to the brink of death, which will cause the time portal to leave him and exist. Also, he can't hold back or it won't work.
>Jack fights him one on one in a huge challenging battle
>Ultimately Jack wins, and the time portal is created
>Jack prepares to say goodbye to Ashi, but Ashi doesn't want him to leave, she begs and pleads with the guardian to let her go with him
>The guardian says that its fine if she does, as he also controls the rules of time travel anyways, and this one exception won't change anything
>They both jump into the time portal, with Jack's mind being placed into the body of past Jack.
>Together, they fight Aku again
>Aku is placed in the same position as before, and shrieks to create the time portal that throws Jack into the future
>But at the last second, the portal disappears due to the guardian, and Jack kills Aku once and for all
>Jack and Ashi go back to the village to celebrate. The end.

Not bad but
>Aku does research and discovers Ashi's clan
Aku doesn't give a shit to do that.
In fact alot of this is over complicated for a Samurai Jack story. Samurai jack is pretty cliche and simple at it's core, I wouldn't expect anything deeper than "Guy defeats ultimate evil and gets the girl at the end"

>entire first episode is YOU FAILED TO GO BACK TO THE PAST EVERYONE DIED IN VAIN
>last episode is "guy defeats ultimate evil and gets the girl at the end"

And goes back to the past right? You can't have a series constantly reminding us that everyone dies in vain if he doesn't go back, and have it end with him not going back.

This

People are weaving these convoluted theories and completely forgetting that SJ is a classic hero's journey. It's not going to deviate very far.

Good leaks.

>jack's worst fear is realized
>his family is long dead
>can't go back to the past
>has already lost friends and failed to protect inocents
>only thing he has left is his quest to kill aku
>and ashi

Jack's worst fear is either losing the sword for good or losing ashi.
Aku's shocking discovery is that jashi is a thing and he'll try to use that to get to jack

I really doubt he's going back tot he past

Samefag, but I just noticed that the wraparound thing in the middle of the outfit is wayyyyy wider than her waist usually is. Ashi confirmed for preggo

>Jack just got his robes back.
>Implying it's not a post-sex Ashi wearing his clothes.

That's one of the most plausible explanations imo, but then why isn't the wrap-around conformed to her tiny waist? Wouldn't it fall down?

if this leak is true they obviously get "much" closer than they are now, and they are already friends/allies.

That's clearly Ashi. You are in some hardcore denial.

thats clearly an A and an O.

Screencap this, if its NOT "please DONT fight", and IS indeed "please Ashi, fight!" i will scoop out a cereal bowl sized mound of shit from my own asshole and eat it on camera.

imo it could be either one, but "don't" seems more plausible. There's no way Ashi is going to be the one to kill Aku; she's not nearly as strong as Jack, and that would piss off viewers something fierce. She's also pretty headstrong, so she might be tempted to fight even though Jack knows that she'd lose.

My theory is that this could be from ep 9 given the synopsis since there's going to be a clash with Aku that 'puts Ashi's life in danger'. They get into some trouble and escape to put together an army for the final confrontation.

It says DOIN

If I had to guess, Aku captures Ashi in some way (Residual magic from her time in the cult? But there's been no foreshadowing of that at all.) and uses her as blackmail, basically saying 'give yourself up, Jack, and I'll let her walk.

Ashi knows that's a shit deal and Jack is trying to convince her not to fight. The question is how JACK doesn't know this is a shit deal. Maybe he thinks he can endure Aku torture and escape.

remember when the last episode aired and people started going "holy shit the sword rejected jack because it needs a new master. the gods are going to give ashi the sword confirmed"

regardless, seems like she will be put in a situation where she has to fight

It cleary says ∞ln hyל+.

Okay, just make sure to stream it.

???
I clearly see Ashi

0/10 stale leeks
would not buy again

It looks like it says
> A - ? the simplest solution is usually the best one
> J - Ashi, you can't let it end this way, please Ashi fight.

If the Daughters of Aku isn't a metaphor, then Aku might have absorbed Ashi or something.

he might have infected her and be trying to make her kill jack, probably with his own sword

Good god, the ashi shitposting is bad enough already, I don't know if this place would ever recover from that