Damn, he's got a [b]oint although!

seems reasonable

>smoking with your gf while she's on the toilet
Is this something people do? Is this a common experience?

le b instead of another letter meme
Back to twitter

why not?

i wouldnt be fazed if i was on the shitter while my SO is shaving in front of the mirror and vice versa

You've never taken a methane hit while getting high?

Are you;

1) virgin
2) alt-right
3) conservitarded
4) christian
5) all of the above

I too enjoy the smell of poopies.

Blacks don't eat their vegetables so shitting and wiping takes a while

>ewww poopy is gross yuk

t. virgin

when you're with someone long enough you'll just fart loudly in their presence and none of you will bat an eye

Is this how black people make babies?

Disgusting.

What's an SO?

>black culture
Powerful!

>farting is the same as shitting

Fucking queers!

Are there any negroes who want to date a woman darker than him?

Yeah, but would you kill yourself if you couldn't? That's really the only bizarre thing I find about this. Seems like an odd thing to hang one's life on.

>when you're with someone long enough you'll just fart loudly in their presence
That'll never happen.

Married for over 4 years now and I can tell you this isn't true. Maybe you and your partner are just disgusting slobs instead

We wuz niggas and shit

Are you from India?

Is Prince Harry an honorary negro?

>I can tell you this isn't true
People have different experiences. News at 11.

>you and your partner are just disgusting slobs
This is true though.

This. Hell, you might even enjoy eating their shit. It's just a relationship, you dumb virgin.

I've been married for 4 years and this is patently false

>than

fuck, nignogs are stupid

nobody is asking you to eat her shit, shes just sitting down and doing a natural bodily function that everyone does

thats sad when you cant be 100% comfortable with the person you're going to spend the entirety of your life with

im not going to drag my ass to the other room just so i can fart or scratch my balls

Significant Other
its a catch-all phrase

do you think we should have designated farting rooms with extra AC ?

>following your gf to the bathroom
is not like you have to be with her 100% of the time, that's clingy

What do you do when you're in bed and need to rip a big one.

>Is this something people do?
It's what numales/soyboys do. Pathetic isn't it?

>t. virgin
>t. beta
>t. soyboy

he tiptoes to the cuckshed to avoid waking her up just so he can fart

married for 9 years now (been in a relationship with ger 3 years prior) and literally we've never heard each other fart...youre just a subhuman tbqh

pusy pics?

Yeah, but barging in just to smoke? Like, you couldn't wait like 2 minutes?

Yeah, because being a clingy faggot is clearly alpha.

soyboy would be the one sitting down to pee and saying "you cant come in here, its gross!!" if his girlfriend needs to shave her legs before going to work

If I had a wife, I'd let her fart all over me.

Is this by chance your sleeping arrangement? Oh and your wife is fucking other men. Merry Christmas.

what should i do tv, i may be gay, but im disgusted by anything to do with shit and farting and having children is the only point in life

You sound like a true cuck

thousands
well, if its your fetish or you like it I wouldnt question it, but being normal and letting that shit happen like "LMAO was e big deal??" is degenerate as fuck

... insecure

>t. bugman
>t. nu male
>t. cuck

if you cant fart freely in front of the woman you love the most and devote your life with why even get married for?

Buzzwords! :DDD

Why be married if you can't let your wife smell and embrace your stinky farts? You're a fucking faggot dude

Is this like a bot that just posts things that make no sense? I'll play along:

...peanut butter

i dont think you know what the meaning of cuck is, soyboy

literally what? I should smell my wife's shit on the reg if im supposed to spend my life with her?
yeah obviously they'll be occasions when you have to smell her shit or puke if she's sick and you care for her, but ACTIVELY seeking to do that is just deranged

Jesus christ you uptight fags must be constantly irritable holding your fucking farts in all day for eternity. Do you sleep in twin beds and have sex missionary only for the sole purpose of conception?
Enjoy divorce when you can finally be comfortable again.

Well, as a straight incel, I'm going to donate my sperms.

>not dutch ovening your wife every chance you get

>tfw ex-gf constantly came into the ensuite (we had another bathroom) and would piss while I shaved

It took me months to realize how disgustingly common she was.

>I may be gay
I would suck a cock until the world makes sense, Not a stranger's cock of course.

Thats fucking disgusting. but what else would you expect from apes?

No everybody has your scat fetishes.

This post is racist.

This. The term is absolutely meaningless at this point. It's pretty much just used as "I got nothing" now.

farts and shit aren't the same thing

Wtf is with americans constantly mentioning cuckolding whenever a relationship with a woman is involved? Hory fucking shit this literally rent free. Its just fucked up, you don't see this in other culture

but I dont want to? what dont you get? maybe in my alone time I like to shit in the bed, that doesnt mean I have to make the woman I love most learn to tolerate it...are you an only child? I remember when my brother used to fart when we shared a room and we would always end up fighting
>LMAO SMELL MY SHIT ELOLZ
fuck off

We never had girlfriends, user, don't judge.

true, they just smell the same, big difference

Do you think he's big enough to get his dick sucked while she's on the toilet

>would piss while I shaved
That's actually pretty hot user.

>not shitting in your hand and throwing it in your wife's face when she's most unsuspected
this placed is literally filled with numale soygoy cucks now isnt it?

>he thinks puke is worth typing about

that means you -literally- never have had a baby. Those puke and poop all the time
>married for 9 years and no baby
bet you have a pet chihuahua and your wife fucks the mexican handyman while you are away.

you are insecure...

Have fun consciously holding in your farts every time you go to sleep because you're too embarrass to fart in front of your girl.

That massive level of circumcision must affect them in strange ways, add some obsession with blacks and you have the results.

>comparing a baby to an adult woman
>yet Im the one who doesnt know about babies

if both of you truly love each other it wouldnt even be an issue, holy shit

>equating your brother to your wife
you have issues

Jews really are scary.

Well.

I was with my gf two years and we didn't take shits in each other's presence.

>haha just smell my literally shitty smell, you love me!
>I dont want to though
>WOW YOU HAVE LIKE ISSUES WHO WOULDNT WANT TO SMELL MY SHITFARTS I JUST CANT EVEN RIGHT NOW