I had a boyfriend, Thanos. His name was Steve Rogers

I had a boyfriend, Thanos. His name was Steve Rogers.

Mcu bucky isnt gay. He is asexual.

did Thanos ask Bucky to be his bf to warrant this response?

Fuck you Steve is with Zemo

I like this outfit

Also this.

KEK, won't happen, china told marvel it won't distribute films with "gay propaganda" , no doubt the reason why cap was suddenly hetero again in civil war

Go to bed Helmut.

Too bad. Bucky would have fun with that big purple dick.

>Infinity War
>Zemo form the thunderbolts in the wake of disaster
>W-Where is ROGERS?I
>has a rageboner for Bucky!Cap for being a fake

t. Zemo

Thanos' waifu is forever Death, tho.

Steve is with Tony in MCU

It's a good adaptation.

An asexual slut.

Death doesn't notice thanos She cucked him for his son

I don't buy it. Stark has always been an asshole to Cap, they never had a legit memorable moment to cement their friendship in any of the Avengers movies, in fact they were always arguing between them,

Death Speed America Man

O N L Y T W O M O V I E S

Stucky is cancer

Bucky is for violent sexual only

>No yuri Cap marvel movie ever
Fuck china.

I can buy that Tony thought they were friends because Tony is mostly an asshole to every one of his friends and he expects them to react to his assholishness and still put up with him. He's also a guy who people naturally gravitate to or want to talk to because he's famous so he can get away with being shit to others and ocassionally being nice to them to make up for it.

But Steve? He probably thought Tony was an ass when he first met him (the first conversation Tony and Steve have was Stark making fun of a recently out of the ice Steve and he was calling him Capsicle) and granted he saw that he had good intentions even if he was a screw up. But I always thought of Steve thinking of Tony as a coworker more than anything, they talk, they joke, he puts up with his shit but outside of being Avengers he rather hang out with Sam, Natasha or Sharon, or someone he connects with more, maybe even Hawkeye (and probably even Thor).

Also because he was friends with his dad. Wish they had explored that a bit more.

I imagine Cap going "do it for Howard, do it for Howard" everytime he had to interact with Tony.

>it's complicated

Please, no. I like Sebastian Stan and all, but the guy doesn't have the charisma to pull a solo BuckyCap movie. He would be great as part of an overall team, like the Thunderbolts or working alongside FalconCap, but not a solo movie. Although I fear that's the way Marvel is going, as they signed Sebastian for 9 movies and he still has 5 to go (4 if the rumors that he is appearing in Black Panther are confirmed).

Please give him a haircut first. Buckycap had short hair during his run and the Russos (assuming they are the ones directing) should do the same to Seb.

>like the Thunderbolts

How about no.

Chris Evans has become so ingrained with the image of Captain America in the MCU that any of his replacements, be it Anthony Mackie or Sebastian Stan will had that approval amongst movie going audiences. Also Sebastian Stan doesn't have the name to carry out a solo movie which aims to amass 1 billion on the box office.

>Also Sebastian Stan doesn't have the name to carry out a solo movie which aims to amass 1 billion on the box office.
Neither does Chris Evans. The only people who have that with any certainty are Robert Downey Jr and "_______ as the Joker".

Too bad they can't tell them to stop releasing fag comics.

Chris Evans gets top billing in all Avengers/Cap movies...Sebastian Stan not so much.

But that's what makes it hot

That costume is way too damn busy. And the idea of splitting the costume in half with one being cap and the other black is stupid. BuckyCap would probably just wear one of Steve's other, darker blue suits.

You take that back. Bucky can be for sweet sexual

Steve is for violence and destroying his purity

You monster!

Buck was a Russian onahole for years. Steve's purity can only be taken by someone from the Carter family.

Stop bumping this. Steve is straight! STRAIGHT!

It is for this precise reason that Bucky would be perfect for tenderness and making him feel like a person again

And why defiling Steve Rogers would be so much sweeter.

Especially since it's pretty obvious from what Tony is buttmad at Steve and holds some resentment because Howard never shut up about Steve while he was growing up.

And if you take Agent Carter as canon Howard was probably a bit gay for him too.

>And if you take Agent Carter as canon Howard was probably a bit gay for him too.
Details please.

>taking girls on dates and remembering them fondly
>asexual

It intrigues me that Sup Forums is more fond of yaoi than Sup Forums when anime literally has a genre called yaoi.

we have a seperate board for yaoi

Not quite. We're talking about relationships between manly men. Yaoi is mostly those faggy effeminate limp-wristed Japanese poofters. A world of difference.

True.

if this is true, I'm way more hyped for Frozen 2

>>Zemo form the thunderbolts in the wake of disaster
I've been anticipating this for years.