Post voices you're tired of hearing

Post voices you're tired of hearing.

Louise was her only good role. Everything else she's been in has been an ill fit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GFobb7n7AzE
youtube.com/watch?v=A8-vk7PeeU8
youtube.com/watch?v=ybDX_5hQ6So
youtube.com/watch?v=vswuDpHWkWY
behindthevoiceactors.com/Kristen-Schaal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would you, Sup Forums?

I don't mind Tara Strong, but imo she's way too overexposed, and doesn't have enough versatility or even a likable enough voice to justify the volume of work she gets.

I think the real question is would YOU.

she's prettier than more talented female VAs, they have to watch her talk all day, might as well look at something okay looking.

I've only ever heard her do that one voice, and it's grating as fuck in Bob's Burgers

Nah, she was pretty good as Mabel and Sarah Lynn.

This.
Fucking.
SLUT.

Voice acting: the acting job where you don't have to worry about how attractive you are (but only if you're male)

I'm not trying to go full tumblr here but come on.

Every job ever, you mean

A nice pair of tits is apparently a substitute for experience in management and administrative skills at the restaurant where I cook

I like her, but in all honesty, she become overused.

She actually has a TON of versatility.

Tara Strong:
>Terrence (Foster's)
>Ben (Ben 10)
>Omi (Xiaolin Showdown)
>Raven
>Harley Quinn
>Princess Clara (Drawn Together)
>Truffles (Chowder)
>Timmy Turner
>Bubbles
>Toot (Drawn Together)

Is pretty much her range from low to high voices. Of course not every voice is going to be 100% unique, you will hear a bit of Bubbles in Toot's voice, but she still performs them very differently. One is way scratchier and screechier than the other.

The problem is that she's only ever asked to do minor characters, baby/animal noises, or otherwise just supply "the girl character's" voice, so she often defaults to the same thing over and over again because she isn't given as many chances to "create a voice" for a main character. So it looks like she's getting a TON of work, but 80% of it is one-off characters and all her leads are roles she's had for 10+ years. Like how Tom Kenny has an amazing range as well but just falls back on his normal voice because he's just the "go to" guy you need a single line read.

I hate how she acts like she's the next Mel fucking Blanc.

Is there really any precedent for extremely talented voice actors who were complete uggos irl?

I don't think I've ever seen her act egotistical. You must be thinking of this guy.

THIS
It feels like every modern cartoon has her voice in it somewhere and it bothers me.

And it's always the same fucking voice! She doesn't change it at all, Louise and Mabel and Sarah Lynn sound exactly the god damn same!

Jon Benjamin does the same voice but if Archer and Bob and Carl from Family Guy were having a conversation you would be able to tell them apart because he inflects differently and gives each character's voice a soul. This bitch obviously sucks some good dick because she has no range or talent

She inadvertantly contributed to Mary Bergman's suicide. Strong overstepped voice acting union lines to take Timmy Turner's place. I know it's more the fault of Nick themselves but it's still sad.

In what way?

>Jon Benjamin does the same voice but etc etc.
And just to showcase this (Not the same user):
youtube.com/watch?v=GFobb7n7AzE
youtube.com/watch?v=A8-vk7PeeU8

Despite doing the same voice, he does different inflections for each character, even when one is dressed up as the other, the timing of his reads feels different.

go eat a dick, Billy is good down to Earth guy that was the best on the Howard TSern show

I get you need a black female character but like just mix it up. I don't hate her, I just hate hearing all the god damn time.

we used to say such people 'had a face for radio'

>Billy told directly he was in the wrong for side-stepping John K even though he made previous deals to work with him after the fall of Ren & Stimpy and took both roles and still refused to accept it
>Good guy

I met Billy West, he's a pretty cool guy.
Also, he has the right to be egotistical because he filled in Mel Blanc's roles very well, and Mel Blanc pretty much started voice acting.

Go fuck yourself John K.

While not a good guy, he made the right choice.

I hate that fucking shit about Kristen. Same fucking voice every time and 2 of those characters share a similar personality.

I may be wrong about this but I think she gets off on the voice acting praise and takes it a bit far with cosplays and featuring herself in mlp fan projects. Plus she can't handle someone else doing Harley or Bubbles. She feels that she ALONE was meant to do the voices of those characters.

I've hated this guy since Fairly Odd Parents

He made the smart choice from a business perspective, but telling John K. beforehand that he would stick by him and then accepting Nickelodeon's deal regardless is still scummy behavior. If he never promised him shit to begin with, it'd be a different story.

He already knew beforehand John K. takes advantage of the people who work for him by asking way beyond their limit, so why did he even give John the benefit of the doubt that he would stand by him?

Louise isnt even her best role, pic related

She has loads of range, come on

stealth Tara hate thread?

John K is a great animator and has a great sense of humor, but if you listen to the commentary for Ren and Stimpy, you'll quickly realize that John K is an asshole.
Billy made the right decision, and considering the circumstances, you can't blame him for it.

This, goddamnit.

I would've accepted literally ANYBODY else OTHER than her as Harely in Injustice 2.

Hey Tara. How many of your roles did you think you did a good job in?

So It is then. Now talk about how fake her tits are

Maybe it was payback, shit the guy was an asshole to everyone so maybe he wanted to kick the guy as he fell down.

How the hell is she not married yet. Isn't she in her late 30's.

I'm actually more inclined to believe Billy was slightly nervous around the guy and didn't want to confront him. So he just said he'll work with him because it meant less stress to deal with face-to-face then went behind his back and took Nick's work anyway, hoping he would never have to deal with him again.

Considering Billy complained about John K. to everyone but John K himself, I feel like that's the case. John is probably just one of those people you'd rather not say "no" to.

She's 44 and has been married and has 2 kids for years.

Wow I'm way off.

I want to come deep inside her insidious Semitic uterus while she calls me daddy

>We need someone to voice an imposing big guy.
>Say no more.

She's the only reason Mabel is likeable

>ywn suck her tits while she pats you on the head and calls you a goo'boy

>getting triggered over speculation

>John K is a great animator
This meme needs to die. John K is a garbage animator who got by on shock value and inventiveness.
Even if you excuse the off-model horseshit characters as just 'his style' the animation itself is always totally twitchy, stiff and weightless.

youtube.com/watch?v=ybDX_5hQ6So
Look at this garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=vswuDpHWkWY

John K was a great animator when he actually used paper and was young. Once he moved to digital, he just fucking lost it, though. Started relying way too much on tweens and symbols then called himself "revolutionary" for doing so.

She got some fake ass titties

Ben 10, Omi, and Timmy Turner all have the same voice though

Literally what else has she been besides Louise and Mabel? I can't think of anything.

behindthevoiceactors.com/Kristen-Schaal/

Is easier than just listing it.

Fuck yes I would.

It really depresses me that this guy always gets typecast. He's got a ton of range but he's always just the scary big guy. Not that he's bad, far from it. Like H. Jon Benjamin I can generally tell the character if I hear a little bit of conversation, but it's always the same voice

At least the dude has amazing comedic timing, so I always laugh no matter what voice he's doing.

Toy story 3

I agree, she's had great work but I still hink it's time for new voices or lesser used talents to step forward.

Hell, He's literally been in half of this season of the Simpsons, voicing different characters every time. He's practically on the cast now

Samurai Jack did give him some episodes to show off his range at least

>Ben 10
>Timmy Turner
user, how fucking high are you?

tress macneille when she does a kids voice

fuck that.

I actually like her voice.

Also, I once had an ex who looks like her.

who do you like out of curiosity?

>Would you, Sup Forums?

No, that nose bothers me too much but I would fuck her voice.

Fuck yes. Are you crazy? Look at her, she's cute as hell. And you know she would be fun to be around.

This fucker. Seems like he is in everything as a weirdly-old sounding dude trying to play a kid. Kinda ruined Noel from FFXIII-2 for me, as he is otherwise a pretty good character.
Even the Big Bang Theory girl in the new Bruce Timm abortion?

wasn't this guy in boy meets world or something?

Yes, but I recognize the voice mainly.
>Fairly Oddparents
>Goofy Movie
>Skyrim NPC
>Impulse from Young Justice
and a bunch of other stuff

God I swear, every fucking Anime Dub I can't go without hearing this asshole or Johnny Yong Bosch.

mommy

his voice as demongo was absolutely hilarious, though