10 after Y2K Apocalypse

>10 after Y2K Apocalypse
>spend your days foraging, fighting Ooze monsters, and singing campfire songs
>picking berries in the woods when you brush a bush and see pic related
What do you do?

Have just enough time to shit my pants before the bitch gores me with her horn then starts feasting on my body
Maybe she'll say something cute sounding in Korean so I can have that to comfort me as I pass on

Filthy spawn of Jörmungandur
Prepare to die RÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ

Kek.

안녕하세요

eat it. gain portal powers and flight.

>bite it
>it shakes you off
>proceeds to eat you instead

Fuck, a monster! Run!

>make sure there are no mutants, citizens, or horses around
>walk up to Rainicorn
>unzip dick

>Rape it

>implying it wouldn't kill you before you could walk any closer

Axe straight to the face. Got no time to play.

>Run the shit away
>From what I've learned and seen, things that colorful are poisonous enough to kill a man with a single touch
>Plus, its snake like, and big enough to crush and destroy 3 men at once
>As I'm running it... speaks?
>In one of those strange, old languages I've heard in the old videocrons
>I think it was Japanese?
>No, the rhythm is wrong
>Chinese maybe?
>No, it's not hard sounding enough
>Korean? Yeah, that might be it
>I cautiously approach the creature, before I realize that I am falling for its trap
>I've fought monsters capable of mimicry before
>With my front to it, I back away slowly
>Turn around and mad dash

impregnate her again

I don't watch AT, but i'm curious to know what happened in the more recent episodes. They seem to be focusing more on the post apocalyptic aspects of stuff? These rainbow unicorn snakes are some sort of terrifying predator now? I'm a huge sucker for post apocalyptic scenarios, ESPECIALLY ones that take place within a cartoon world. Just the contrast, and how fluffy cute harmless things are deadly and strange now. The sort of uncanny-ness and eerie presence replacing the previous innocence and gentle nature of the past.

I also want to fuck magical girly unicorns, so that's a thing too.

At least we know if these things do come from another dimension after the nuclear holocaust, any surviving bronies will quickly be dealt with

Since season 2 we know that they come from another dimension, used to eat humans, and were in a war against talking dogs from Earth.

Niggas also keep getting more and more powers...OR problably it is just the result of Jakes genes mixing up with Raincorn magic, creating things with weirder powers.

So rainicorns try to eat humans dogs defend them truly are mans best friend

I'd mix my genes with her, that's for fucking sure.

Don't even try and dissuade my by mentioning the potential for dying, because that's my fetish.

t.Praying Mantis

Jake is worst doggo

Begin yelling the lyrics to the Mr Belvedere intro at it.ART MUST SURVIVE.

Bumpo