Agents of SHIELD Live Thread

>[muffled 'Hooked on a Feeling' plays] Edition

Agents of SHIELD returns again with the second half of Season 4

4x20: "Farewell, Cruel World!" (May 2nd)
>The clock is ticking for Daisy and Simmons to get the team out of the Framework, but not everyone is ready and willing to leave.

Memelord and his friends Vol 2 is in theaters on Friday.
InHumans Mini series is now in production and set to air later this year on ABC.
Cloak & Dagger is in production and set to air in 2018 on Freeform (ABC Family).
Runaways pilot has been ordered for Hulu.
New Warriors Series has been greenlit for Freeform. Squirrel Girl is set to be a main character.
Please take your shitposting to where I'm sure no one will care about your hot opinions.

>What else do I need to know about the show?
Agents of SHIELD is now in its fourth season. The show will continue to expand the MCU but probably not effect it in a big way.
This season, we have 3 "arcs" making up the season. So far, we've gotten the "Ghost Rider" arc which included Robbie Reyes Ghost Riding around town, "LMD" arc in which everyone is a robit and now we're in the Framework aka "HYDRA" arc.

>I've missed an episode!/ I have no idea whats going on but im going to post anyways!
Good news! We have a handy dandy pastebin located here:

>pastebin.com/RLge8rQH
The pastebin includes previous ep discussion, social media accounts and lots of other goodies. Check it out!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/the14thfactory/status/858376455591387136
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When the episode's starting?

In a half hour.

Oh yeah, in case you missed it, GHOST RIDER IS BACK BITCHES

4x21: "The Return" (May 9th)
>In the exciting penultimate episode leading into next week's season finale, Coulson and the team's victory in the Framework is short-lived, as an even deadlier enemy looms against them all.

4x22: "World's End" (May 16th) (Season Finale)
>With the surprising emergence of Ghost Rider, Coulson and the team attempt to stop Aida from ending the world.

Here's the Inhumans poster.

I'm more excited for Inhumans than Spider-man: Homecoming.

I'm halfway there. Crystals outfit looked great, but Blackagar's was kind of weak sauce.

Spoiler that shit, user.

>as an even deadlier enemy looms against them all.
Cthon? I came to bargain.

Also, I'm excited we'll get an actual inhumans story instead of inhumans as mutants story

kek, guess production managed to scrape enough dough to have Robbie return at the end, guessing his appearance will be less than a minute or two in order to keep under budget.

There were reveals of outfits already?

Set Photo leaks

No, just people snapping pics while it was filming on location in Hawaii.

>work hard to finish essay edits so I can go out
>everyone else is spending night doing the essay
At least I get to see Ward on my birthday.

Can't find the good one of Crystal.

I just hate that this is so close to being a good costume. Those embossed bolts only need to be silver/white and give him his crown with the tuning fork on it.

>that poster with this outfit
They must be added that shit in post. Why make it silver there and not on the shot.

twitter.com/the14thfactory/status/858376455591387136

All the post production this shot will probably have.

I wish every future episode summary was spoilered. It sucked knowing for sure each week the past few threads that tonight was not the night they left the Framework.

Bark

Wheres the spoilers from canada?

Shit im sorry my boys. I figured since they put it into the official episode descriptions it'd be ok

>we're actually getting Lockjaw

That's a fair assumption I can't blame you for.

TIME FOR HYDRA

It's all good, user. Just know some people like going into stuff completely blind so we can actually be overwhelmed with joy when we see Trip.

here we go

aida best waifu within reason

ITS TIME!

>Jemma's tits

nice

You know, this mission was made for Deathlok.
Where is he anyway?

I'm pretty sure he's dead.

>putting two women in charge

>While Daisy and Simmons have been in the Framework, LMDs have been taking over the Government

This was a dumb plan.

>dead
Wait what? I thought he was just injured.

If they don't mention Cthon, I am going to be MAD!

except they aren't, the vastly overplayed how much AIDA has infiltrated the world, they should have told Talbot everything, set up a council of confirmed non LMDs and started hunting AIDA down

T H E
U L T I M A T E
R E D
P I L L

>alternative history

Boy, this season is political.

>Here's the Inhumans poster.

Oh, so Blackagon's lightning gets to be white there!

Nope, the actor just got a role in a different show and couldn't do AoS anymore. It's weird that they didn't do some throwaway line to explain why he stopped being used though. Or maybe they did and I just missed it.

>they think they are being anti-Trump
>they are actually redpilling everyone

20D underwater basket weaving.

Radcliffe you dirt chickenfuck, you wouldn't stand in front a train even if it was the only way to avoid a decade of torture.

Off teaming up with that Black chick Garrett was controlling in season 1, Bobbi, and Hunter.

Radcliffe you shit, remember you're dealing with fucking Hydra here, why the fuck would they help you once you outlived your usefulness

The quintuple cross

Why would Fitz think the Framework is real if you need a new organic body in the "other world" yet mysteriously, his girlfriend in Canada could cross over without said machine?

In the end, everyone except Mack gets out. Simmons kills Fitz' framework dad. The portal out is in a pot of molten steel. Radcliffe tricks framework Fitz into thinking he's helping him find the portal (and Daisy & co), but throws him through the portal out...but after Fitz shoots Simmons in the leg. Framework Coulson takes a bullet for Framework May. Daisy tries to convince Mack through, but he decides to stay with Hope. AIDA gets a flesh and bone body.

DO IT, JEMMA! DO EEET! PULL THE TRIGGER!

an actual wonder woman commercial?!

god the more WB reveals of WW the worse it looks

is Justice League going to be the final nail in this trainwreck before WB cut's it's losses and tries again in 10 years?

seems when AIDA switches from Framework to real world she just goes unconcious in each.

>wonder woman ad on a marvel show

Well, I'm sure that people watching this would want to see that.

Fuck you Radcliffe. You always start to win be back over and then pull some shit like this. Just stay down you piece of shit.

He doesn't think the framework is real he just doesn't know he isn't hydra. He knows of the darkhold and thinks Aida is the victim

What if Fitz has always known, and just doesn't care?

>is Justice League going to be the final nail in this trainwreck before WB cut's it's losses and tries again in 10 years?

No them losing Batman from the DCEU will be.

Fitz didn't exactly stick to SHIELD policy.
Even though Radcliffe doesn't know it, Ward is always the betrayer so maybe he knows some aspect of Framework people is preserved.

Pull the trigger nigger

If Ghost Rider does show up in the Framework, does that confirm it's a true alternate reality?

fuck I love/miss Tripp

Punished Fitz best Fitz.

does Simmons really think the top Hydra guys won't have code words?

rip in piss future fitz

if Fitz gets out he's going to be such a mess, way worse than he was when braindamaged

>shot his dad
FItz is heel forever

SHIELD are routinely shown to be pretty poor spies.

Ian is such a good actor. Best on the show.

Ian's a really great actor. I'm glad this part of the season is starting to turn into Fitz VS everyone because he's a really great foil for everyone else.

Fitz works better as a villain.

>HYDRA Fitz kills Jemma
>ends up in the real world
>remembers both timelines
>Fitz has to live with killing the love of his life

Fitzsimmons are going to end up with so much PTSD when the series finale eventually happens.

Eh, just Tahiti it away.

We know they have the tech for it.

you forgot where in his grief he also restarts Hydra to try to make a better world in her name

>once upon a time musical
was only a matter of time I suppose

>this is gonna bother Fitz post-Framework
>this is the new thing that keeps FitzSimmons from being happy
It's terrible and it's great and I love it.

Why didnt they just land the plane on some desert island and stick the cloaking up? Surely that would be fine, right?

This is why you should make more than one back door.

>Tripp becomes The Patriot

holy shit that's awesome

>Trippatriot

I'll allow it.

Patriot sam Wilson

so this is what Ghost Rider is for right? He's gonna stabilize the portal or verify that people can go through it

We Terminator 2 now.
>it means no way out
>it means aida won
You're a fucking super genius scientist, you bint. Just cool the metal and have Daisy crack it. Fucking Simmons.

I think the idea is that the LIQUID is the the portal.

You don't need to cool it, just splash it all out.

Still think Triplett's a double agent for Hydra

>colson jumps in
>gives thumbs up as he sinks in

>no Ward
Trash/10

All of my want.

But they're 3D printing an Aida.

>Aida's laser printing herself a new body

where the fuck is ward this episode

Oh fuck.

>There is no Backdoor

Huh, Mack isn't into Anal.