Should I get this fucking shirt? It's so subtle

Should I get this fucking shirt? It's so subtle

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00FIUV39E/ref=mp_s_a_1_27?ie=UTF8&qid=1493774583&sr=8-27&pi=AC_UL420_SR280,420_QL65&keywords=dc comic shirt

god no

get a marvel version

In what way is it subtle?

It's not Marvel

The Marvel version is actually pretty good

I unironically want this shirt so I can wear it during my shifts at work. I work at a comicbook store

Shit, wish I could land a gig like that. Only the owners work at my LCS

I think all-over shirts like that look like fucking garbage. So no, don’t get it.

Honestly I got hired mainly because I was a dc guy and the people who worked there were all marvel so after a year or two they offered me a job so I could help them with rebirth and advising customers on what to buy when they came in asking about dc. Jobs great besides the late hours on a Tuesdays restocking shelves and carrying dozens of boxes of trades in once a month since we are on the second floor of a shopping centre.

there you go

it looks nice and people won't think you're a freak for supporting the wrong company

I think it really brings out my inner autist

That is fucking gay

>wrong company
You mean the company for real fans and the other is for casuals?

well yeah don't you want to be one of the cool kids?

Only if you a baller ass motherfucker.

Yes you need to remember 99% of people who see his shirt will know the characters from the movies not the books. The only dc shirts you can get away with in public is a superman or batman symbol shirt. I get ridiculed all the time for my aquaman shirt.

This. Get some matching Jordans, Nikes, or Asics or something. You'll look baller OP.

Lol what do people say when they see your fucking Awkward Man shirt?

I used to have this shirt I stole from my ex-gf that had the shirtless Batman with the cowl still on that they had all the time in the 70s. It was perfect cause it made all the weird nerd boys I played magic with uncomfortable. One of the guys told me that the shirt was inappropriate so I said if he stopped using his anime titty girl sleeves I'd stop wearing my sexy Batman shirt. Nobody ever brought it back up.

I know this is basically a pot calling a kettle black but those fucking autists were so easy to mock with my buddies.

Just a bunch of fish jokes and comments about how lame he is.
Being an aquaman fan is suffering but I'm used to it, don't know how to feel about justice league making him popular with normies but I'm mostly just hoping it's not like deadpool where everyone says they've liked him for years yet can't tell you a single thing from outside the film.

Sounds hilarious desu. Was that a Neal Adams Batman?

>like deadpool where everyone says they've liked him for years
I don't think that's gonna happen

Pretty sure it was. I think she made it custom on one of those sites. It was a baller ass shirt and cause she bought most of her stuff a bit oversized it actually fit me pretty well back when I was a twink. Man I wish I could find that shirt, lost it in the move.

>don't know how to feel about justice league making him popular with normies
you don't have to feel anything because that won't happen

and speaking of movies remember how people joked about Jonah Hill be penguin after Eisenberg was cast as Lex?

Lol how could you have a girlfriend when you're a fukjing twinkie?

>suble
sure pal subtle for autists maybe

I'd have a giggle if I saw that shirt, all I can think of is cry for justice

maybe it's one of them lesbians

Girls like pretty boys you faggot

That's no good, Hill actually looks a little like the Penguin. You have to find someone completely antithetical to the source material to match Eisenberg. With Gotham and Telltale already reimagining him as a scrawny creeper instead of fat tuxedo man, that pretty much leaves tall buff dudes.

>His alpha female doesn't fuck his balls dry amazon style every night.
>He's not the Mr. Miracle to her Big Barda.

>"I heard he can talk to fish."

Nah, Hill has to be cast as...

The colours are gonna fade in the wash, won't recommend it.

>besides the late hours on a Tuesdays restocking shelves and carrying dozens of boxes of trades in once a month since we are on the second floor of a shopping centre.
>physical activities
wow that sounds horrible, you need to ask for a raise or leave

Good