Hey Sup Forums. This is my waifu, Ashi. Say something nice about her

Hey Sup Forums. This is my waifu, Ashi. Say something nice about her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MzZMhT3Vq_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She looked better in the black skin suit. I also like her hair better the old way with the points.

shit character

She's a good character not a very interesting one but she's not bad and yeah I hope she gets a better outfit than the whole grass tinkerbell dress look no wonder those orcs didn't take her seriously til she rekted them

Looks like a goddamn Rareware character

Even she can tell Jack needs help dressing himself.

Leaf ashi is way better than Onion Ashit

what did she use for panties?

Ashi is a Mary Sue and is bringing down the show.
Last episode was the worst episode of Samurai Jack in existence. What the fuck do Odin, Ra, and Shiva have to do with a Japanese Samurai's sword?

You aren't serious about that last part, right? Tell me you're joking.

I am completely serious. It's a magic sword from Japan. Why the fuck does a LITERAL deus ex machina bring the sword back? Why couldn't Jack have just hopped back down into the pit and the sword would magically be there, like it was hiding itself from him? Instead he gets fucking zapped by THREE LITERAL ACTUAL GODS.

If you didn't watch the original show, you don't get to call the new season bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=MzZMhT3Vq_g
Actually here, I'll spoonfeed you this because it's showing you need to be educated.
This is why I asked if you're joking.

Really went through a crisis of faith there didn't you. To have had everything you were ever taught since birth challenged with proof and whatever bullshit, to COMPLETELY skip over cognitive dissonance, and them accepted what Jack was telling you as the truth in under half an hour. Good job.

Also, aren't you supposed to be defeating Kaiju in Illinois, and trying to return to your war torn planet of Galaluna, Princess Ilana?

My fucking lord...

It wasn't under half an hour bruh. They probably spent a good few days touring akus world of wonders.

>Muh Mary Sue
Jack has done far better, far more times,far more easily
Aku barely gives a shit, or did you not fucking catch that
Ashi was trained for ALL her life to kill Jack, who was trained to kill a literal god

You actually, literally don't fucking know
Shows how little all the bitch posters know about samurai Jack to justify their shitposting

anti-jashi-posters everyone

She's a fucking trashy ass bitch qww waifubaiting slut who ruined my fucking manly cartoon.

Your waifu was blacked her whole life.

Watch birth of evil 1&2 of season 4.