Lackadaisy

What does Sup Forums think of Lackadaisy?

Who is your favorite character?

Other urls found in this thread:

lackadaisycats.com/exhibit.php?exhibitid=446
lackadaisycats.com/exhibit.php?exhibitid=153
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's good but updates a bit slowly for my taste- but I can understand, considering each page might as well be a beautiful painting with words on it

Freckle and Viktor a best

Thanks for reminding me this exists.

Favorite would be Ivy Pepper. Hopefully Tracy fleshes out her character a bit more.

I like the various character sketches and mini comics; don't follow the main plot.
webm related refers to mini comic lackadaisycats.com/exhibit.php?exhibitid=446

It's a close tie between Viktor and Elsa for me. I love Viktor's no-shit attitude and his determination to work even if it means killing him. And his apparent soft spot for Ivy is cute and shows that he's not some heartless frankenstein's monster of a man...cat. But, Elsa's dour demeanor and she and her family's implied relationship with the Lackadaisy speakeasy intrigues me. Also she's just pretty, though she's got quite a schnoz in her human interpretation.

Started out great, got slow, started teasing real juicy stuff but stayed slow. Art is fantastic.

I didn't like the twins but now they're slowly growing on me.

>but stayed slow

My biggest complaint but she's not too bad with the hiatuses.

Now The Meek took a hiatus so long that I lost all interest in the comic even when it came back.

Sup Forums used to love it.

Then it stopped updating regularly, and faced cancellation. Then people became apathetic, gave up on it, and went away.

The comic returned, and now updates once a month, but the bulk of the Sup Forums fans did not return. Why? No idea.

>What does Sup Forums think of Lackadaisy?
Love it. It's best to wait awhile and binge-read all the available pages. You could also check out a Audio Contemplation about Lackadaisy on Youtube, there is one video that had some nice voice work for the characters(good music in the background to boot). Waiting a month to read few pages might make you feel less immersed into the story's world, or just the story in general.

>Who is your favorite character?
The Savoys, Elsa, and Mordecai.

It updates twice a month now if I recall correctly. Also hi Twister.

>Also she's just pretty, though she's got quite a schnoz in her human interpretation.

She's got that Laura Dern look about her.

It updates more than Prequel, amazingly, despite having art in the top-tier of anything I have ever seen in comics. Tracy really needs a bit of help with the writing.

I sympathize with Mordecai, but that's only because I'm jewish. He's probably lapse, and about to be/ has been inducted into a cajun cult so it's not like it matters. He's got a 90% chance to kill somebody in the main cast in the near future (ten years from now)

I prefer the alternate universe.

>I didn't like the twins but now they're slowly growing on me

Freckle looks like an abomination in this.

I wish she wouldn't take so damn long. same with miura. it's nice to look at. but unless it's an illustration or a poster or something, I'd rather have a nice looking comic inn a timely manner than an outstanding looking one in.... how long has this been running? about 25 years?

Forgot it existed. Can't wait to go to the site and look at all 3 new pages!

cats have more facial range.

You kiddin'? Look at that face. Who's a good boy? He's a good boy! Yes he is! Yes he IS.

Oh yeah, I know. I'm only kidding. I just like how spot on the breed choices for the dog versions were.

>this is legitimately better
I'm a cat person but damn it

I never read it but it always looked like something I could get into.

Freckle
>It updates more than Prequel
That's not saying much.

Love this comic, love the artist, big inspiration to keep improving.

It's two pages a month isnt it? I'd say the pages are well worth the wait.

It is THE best webcomic. The strip in alone proves it.

OH FUCK!!!!

IS THERE ANYMORE?!

Do you guys think Rocky is a tad bit insane?

Fuck off, dogfag.

Wonder why nobody posted this yet?

older animations existed but have since linkrotted such as bluekoinu's early work, example: lackadaisycats.com/exhibit.php?exhibitid=153

webm related is by a different animator, with sound:

I haven't looked into Lackadaisy Cats for a while and the expressions in this strip are killing me

Ok the last two panels made me crack up unexpectedly. Too funny.

New.

What will you say about this then?

>it's legitimately not better
I'm a dog-fag and it's true.

Honestly, I can't decide on a best comic. The tope two in my book will always be Lackadaisy and Unsounded.

Those two are THE best. Also Ava's Demon right behind them.

Kinda disappointed I was only behind two pages. Now I just want more.

saved

Aw this makes me miss my Siamese cat

does anyone else even like when comics are this well rendered?
the art in this is amazing, but I keep getting sidetracked or feel like I need to spend a lot longer looking at panels and the story sort of loses its flow in the process.

Do you get sidetracked from face-to-face conversations by looking at every pore on her face?

who?

I do want to know what the eyes and mouth are.
Are they glue-on, or carved into the dried catcus?

The potential GF that you'll never get.

uh, no duh? I'm not a lesbo.

Absolutely love it, I stay pretty well on track but just how detailed the pages are and how much I'm into the characters and story, it all makes me go back and re-read the comic over and over.

Oh well, could have been fun.

Nina. Hot gmilf.

Being this well rendered is the only reason the slowness of the comic doesn't bother me as much as it could otherwise.

>that not-so-subtle dobson jab

>though she's got quite a schnoz in her human interpretation.
I like a strong nose on women, as long as it doesn't start looking like a jewish beak.

hard to tell
want a closer look?

Lackadaisy is pretty bee's knees, but goddamn does it update slowly.
And my favorite is Rocky.

>Bee's Knees
You mean it's the cat's meow, right

More like cat's pajamas

Hate to say this but dogs don't work for it. Cats are more expressive. And I say this as a dog person.

I love this.