Transformers R.i.D

I like the new episodes. The cons are cuter.

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/talk
youtube.com/watch?v=Scc71AXR2ao
news.tfw2005.com/2017/05/01/adam-beechen-confirms-transformers-robots-disguise-season-3-episode-count-338248
youtube.com/watch?v=0FImL52ODe8
youtube.com/watch?v=Kir_BhqvPsg
youtube.com/watch?v=mV_iQNzPMAM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wait what? since when does the cel shading look this.. perfect?

A few years back? It's not perfect but better than the past 3D cel-shaded transformers shows.

Have the Decepticons stopped being animal themed yet?

There are still some as animals but the newest ones seem normal so far.

Plus Shockwave is back.

Thanks Satan. Is he still a zombie?

Whoops I mean Soundwave and I don't know. They don't really reveal him yet. He just talks through a portal.

I see.

Wait a minute...
>talks
Explain.

dictionary.com/browse/talk

youtube.com/watch?v=Scc71AXR2ao

It's because most of the new Combiners were ordered from above due to the success of CW while many of the animalcons were created by the creative staff (which is why many of them barely got anything in the way of toys).

Watching the new episodes now
>actual legit Mario sounds coming from a video game
what madmen in the studio are behind this

Guess being stuck in the Shadow zone by himself got him talkative? He's got two little minicons who can open portals working for him.

>It's because most of the new Combiners were ordered from above

Good. Less furrybots, more attractive cons.

I hope there will be more female Decepticons way cuter than female Autobots.

She was super short-lived.

Glad this is still going on I kinda fell off after season one but it seemed to be getting even better as it went alone.

New Episodes? I had thought I had caught up and they discontinued this.

news.tfw2005.com/2017/05/01/adam-beechen-confirms-transformers-robots-disguise-season-3-episode-count-338248

26 episodes for this season.

>Blurr and Sideswipe

Bee has been calling them kids more often and even got some fatherly advice. Just how much older is he compare to the others?

we've know for a long, long time that it was getting at least 4 seasons

>never-getting-a-toy

She would have been a great substitute for Beet Papil.

None of the robots had fur

>magical radiation is how everyone can combine with each other instead of an artifact which they're constantly hunting
>never shown to be affected by the radiation with visuals. Just remarks, and then later
>suddenly dog piles and missiles make a combiner

They could have handled that reveal a hell of a lot better. It reeks of last minute change.

Wait... what?! When did Air Arachnid come back? Wasn't she stuck on Cybertron's moon as some kind of Cybertronian Zombie Vampire Queen

Airachnid isn't fucking neon orange.

Probably but not being an artifact related issue is refreshing enough.

I wonder if the mods will snipe this post

I know, right? Zori don't come in red! That Zori's a phony! A big fat phony!

This is wrong.

Why are their faces colored instead of being grey like normal?

>Shockwave is back
:D

D:

New comic? WHere the FUCK is the New comiC???

>First two episodes of the season are called King of the Hill
So does Motormaster sell Energon and Energon Accessories?

That's what happens when you have writers writing something interesting while the higher-ups go "WE NEED ANOTHER OPTIMUS PRIME TOY FOR DA KEEDS TO ASK THEIR MOMS TO BUY THEM" and throw of it in the trash.

bump

Someone story time TAAO.

>wanting Scott's dreck
How the standards have fallen.

I'm sure he'll comeback. Someday.....

I see. You're still on Roberts' dick even after all the shit he's pulled. I guess I can't blame you, his early stuff was good enough to warrant some loyalty.

Good heavens no. Furman all the way!

Outback in the new Optimus Prime is jerk, why would Kup think he was a good kid. Really makes me look at the spotlight different now

maybe kup didn't know?
maybe outback reformed?

I hated the fact she did nothing but job.

No but there's a character named Hank.

He looks like a Digimon lead.

That's a girl, user

>He
Ha

Sad it before, but it's still kind of vexxing that they didn't go with these guys, since they fit the Decepticon animal theme they set up in the first two seasons.

Considering how we had a half assed Liokaiser from Hasbro and nothing from Takara.

Probably could have been a better idea to do Liokaiser in the show instead of the Stunticons or Combaticons who had great CW toys.

>tfw sexy ladybots is solely an OC thing

Save us Takara and Sakamoto

I wouldn't mind Sakamoto. At least he sexuallize guys too.

I don't have time to drop it here but I like how the stress as a ruler is getting to Starscream. Still waiting for the day he gets his ass royalty kicked.

Who here loved Drag Strip and Wildbreak's Hooneymooners shtick.

I think I might prefer male Drag Strip now over the female TFA BotCon one now.

I find them adorable. Wildbreak's paranoia reminds me of G1 Breakdown and I'm glad they're not just a con-of-the-day deal.

Kinda weird that they're Crash Combiners AND Menasor.

It's a shame Blurr's toy doesn't have the robot mode spoilers positioned like in the show.

I loved all the nods to Rescue Bots in Blurr's intro episode, especially that RB-style disaster opening.

Hoping they will bring in the other RB members. I want to see what Heatwave or Blades look like in RiD style.

don't get your hopes up, we would've seen something of it by now.

I'm not keeping my hopes too high but they only showed 7 out of 26 episodes so anything is possible?

Fuck...I kind of want this toy, leave it to Soundwave to be the first reason I have any real interest in this series

That is like a nice combination of Prime,FOC, and Animated Soundwaves in terms of aesthetics

> MERGE TO FORM PROPANE-KING I TELL'YA WHUT!!!

Be aware that his robot hands are not hidden at all on the top of the vehicle mode.

There's also a Mini-Con Activator version that comes with bird/gun Laserbeak that unlocks missile pods on Soundwave. Soundwave himself will have less articulation and detail, though.

>Swindle colors
>Not Swindle

>He
Holy shit, did you just ASSUME the gender of someone named HANK? Check your priviledge

>Swindle invented yellow and purple

youtube.com/watch?v=0FImL52ODe8
bonus:
youtube.com/watch?v=Kir_BhqvPsg
Swindle doesn't have a monopoly on yellow and purple

I know. I just really miss Swindle since the TFA days. He seems like he would really fit in with the whole mafia thing RiD got going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=mV_iQNzPMAM
I love whoever they got to make these

Old jokes aside, I find it amusing these days the other user could of been in the right. A boy with long hair, red earrings, and a bracelet.

1) could've = could HAVE, not OF
2) are you from the 1950s

He might show up later anyway since the gimmick is combination for this arc

>are you from the 1950s
Sometimes I wish I was.

Bumblebee is also that gimmick with Stuntwing and part of the Bee Combiner or Drift being both a sword and a minicon handler.

Too many gimmicks man.

That might actually be happening.

>for core kids

So am I not allowed to get these toys if I don't wear skinny jeans and have snakebite piercings ?

They mean it in the actual meaning. Target audience of children.

Holy shit you big baby, stop pretending, Drag Strip has had that same color scheme since he arrived, the same year as Swindle.

He's even got the aquamarine face and red detailing.

Fuckin' posers. I'll bet you've don't even know Swindle from G1, you think of him as your husbandu from TFA and the IDW comics.

This has already been thoroughly addressed and responded to and your attempt at shitstirring is both immediately obvious and incredibly pathetic.

Holy shit chill.

I know you're baiting but this is a good example why they don't make shows for older audience anymore. This sort of pretentious attitude is too rampant in the fandom. Like nobody can be happy after the age of 12.

Should I storytime TAAO here or start a new thread?

Doesn't really matter.

there's no need to make a new thread

>being this BTFO
You could just choose not to be ignorant next time.

Ok, let's go.
Storytime for Transformers: Till All Are One 9

Are you ok? You seem awfully aggravated today.

Just because Optimus Prime was a judge once doesn't mean Starscream should be one.