Broken Bolin is best Bolin

Broken Bolin is best Bolin.

Tell me more.

Emotionally crippled Bolin getting some sexual healing, I guess.
Did anyone ever do do anything with that Punished Bolin as the final boss concept?

I'm can get behind that concept.

I haven't seen Punished Bolin, but the man is a weapon of mass destruction thanks to Lava Bending. His persona fighting ability might not be top tier enough for a final confrontation.

>All that happiness and idealism.
>Got cucked by his brother.
>Becomes emotionally broken.
>Girls flock to him.
What did they mean by this?

>he knows they only want some "fun"
>they will never want anything serious with him
>with no hope left, he just accept his fate of being used by his two hot girl friends.

That's why you have him run for Earth Republic President with overwhelming support. He realizes what he needs to become defend his new nation. Learns metalbending, loses a forearm in battle, gets a green(?) prosthesis he controls with bending. Maybe takes up swordbending for cool bending Judgment Cuts and shit. Some international incident pits Korra against him for an emotional STANDING HERE moment.

I can get behind this

I like this. I dig this.

I can totes co-sign this.

I know there isn't much Asami/Bolin/Korra content but if you have anything of two hot girls passionately fucking a dude they know from any Sup Forums media then please share it with me or direct me towards it

>Punished Bolin

We /DIAMOND FERRETS/ now

I think him gaining a bunch of new skills doesn't fit well with me. I'd prefer he refine what he has. If you're going to take away his hand, replace it with a rock hand, the surface of which he turns to lava to fuck people up.

>lava punches
Where's the writefags when you need them?
Though I've always wanted to see someone use swords with earth/metalbending.

>only current Bolin/Korra fanfic is uses it as side plot to break up Korra and Asami
>it actually has a decent set up with Bolin being in love with Opal but still harboring resentment over his feelings for Korra before be mentally broken
>and Korra doesn't know how to deal with her attraction to Bolin complaired to Asami's stability
>it's all going to be ruined in the end for a "happy ending"
Most painful ship.

I wish could write.

What's the name of that fanfic? I'm so starved for Borra since that's my main ship.
Besides Bosami and Makolin
>Only other Borra fic I know of is dead.
>All others are oneshots or terrible drabbles.
It hurts, senpai. Do you have any Bolin/Korra fic recommendations?

Subduction.

>Bosami
>Makolin

I just pissed we never saw a truly angry Bolin.

I can totally get behind this threesome. Mako can go hang out with his boyfriend.

>Broken
BROTHER MAKO! I knew you'd come.

I just wanted him to be a more serious character.

He's like shitty Sokka.

why he´s broken?

Timon&Pumbaa+sokka=bolin

sauce?

Because it would be an interesting turn for his character.

no i mean, what could be the thing that broke him?
being netorared by his brother?

His brother hogged all of the spotlight while his own achievements went unnoticed.

Mako's death.