Mark, we need to reshoot the milk scene again

>Mark, we need to reshoot the milk scene again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKhpE-oNoGY
youtu.be/Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Mark, you're too white for this

>First it was Han...then Luke... Oh God Kylo!

man, with context, this is even worse.

>Before TLJ premiere, Hamil is excited, and giddy about about movie, and his role in it.
>After TLJ premiere, that webm.

Did they really decide to kill him in post and not tell him about it because he was so vocally against how they wrote Luke in TLJ?

Yes, he looked so happy before the premiere, then he looked gutted. Also, I remember him speaking about the fired director for IX. He said he had great ideas for Luke and that he and Mark were on the same page in regards to his character. Kind of an odd thing to say if he knew Luke wasn't gonna make it.

Lol

this can't be real

Unfortunately it is. Even Sup Forums can't out-meme reality.

Mark Hamill agreed to appear in this production

He could've backed out at any time

I'm tired of you virgins absolving him of this shitshow, the denigration of his character is his fault

Prove me wrong soyboys

Probably. I bet you throughout shooting Hamill and Johnson had their differences, and Rian decided he was just not going to tell Hamill he was gonna kill him because then he'd probably start a riot or something.

So Rian probably just said: here Mark, this is the scene where we have you looking at a binary sunset so just sit there, ok? OK." and then yoda'd him up in post.

Poor Mark.

youtube.com/watch?v=VKhpE-oNoGY

I thought he agreed before Lucas signed over to Disney

>the milk scene is the arch metaphor for Hamill's participation in this movie
>it's disgusting
>i hate it
>i drank it as a kid
>Now that I made this commitment I have no choice
>I suck it down and grimace

>He could've backed out at any time

Do contracts not exist where you're from or something?

How's your soymilk this evening?

Lmao I thought people were posting some cherrypicked screenshot but holy shit he looks like he wants to snap Rian's neck through that whole video.

>get BTFO
>uh, SOY! that will show them

*consumes soy products*

He also said that the fans would have crucified him if he was the only one who didn't come back. He said something to the effect of "there'd be an angry mob at my door like Frankenstein, but instead of pitchforks and torches, it would be lightsabers"

Basically, he saw what they did to George Lucas, Hayden Christensen, Jake Lloyd, Etc. After trying prequels, so he didn't want to upset the nerds

What are you even trying to argue right now?

kek truth, brainlet soy milk "counterargument"

Your daily soy intake must be off the charts

>Hehe, maybe if I keep calling them soyboys instead of addressing their responses, that I asked for, they'll forget about it and move on
Inb4 "hehe how's the soy taste"

mmmm yummy yummy soy

>All around me are familiar faces

Ok, fine, when I'm not guzzling gallons of cum, I like to cleanse my pallet with soy milk.

There, my argument is magically invalidated somehow.

t. soyboy

I thought he was gonna drop dead in that interview lol.

Either he was drunk asf or coked outta his head.

love how Rian brought realism to star wars and made Luke have real human issues which brought more weight into his character overall as a real human and not a legend like how the entire galaxy has potray him as

Fucking soy this fucking soy that. This website has gone down the shitter.

youtu.be/Kj3opk1QFTM
I wonder if Holdo's titties make purple milk

t.soyboy

But those pics are taken at different occasions.

It's really pathetic when shills try to hijack Sup Forums lingo in order to try and fit in

love how Rian brought soy to Soy Wars and made Luke have real soy issues which brought more soy into his character overall as a real human and not a legend like how the entire galax-soy has portrayed him as

it's like new star wars is straddling this line where it's constantly trying to jerk off the images and legacies of the people responsible for these movies but treat the people themselves like shit and do not listen to anything they have to say.

Like honest to god I think being in these movies killed carrie fisher. A woman her age should not have been expected to lose and maintain losing all the weight she lost for these and it's disgusting that they replaced her with a cgi version of the image of her young self while she was still alive. It's telling that the new one was dedicated to "our princess" carrie fisher, not "our friend" or anything like that, but just the damned holographic image that r2d2 shits out over and over and over again

I think it was more the cocaine breh