What does your family think about Star Wars? Have they ever even seen it?

What does your family think about Star Wars? Have they ever even seen it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9QiHlEC22U
youtube.com/watch?v=0QbQ9uiTbZ0
youtu.be/Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you think max landis raped her?

I want her to grab me by my rock hard cock and refuse to let go until it turns flaccid (it probably never would though).

My dad saw the original in theaters with his then gf and liked it but didn't know there were sequels (he was already a bit older than the target audience back then), although he did watch them with me. He thought Darth Vader was cool.
My mom never cared but watched them with me and is faily familiar with the movies because of that.
My bimbo cousin really loves Star Wars and even did one of those god awful photoshoots with her newborn baby dressed up as Leia sandwiched in between Darth Vader and Yoda dolls. Her brother hates Star Wars but that's because he doesn't understand the movies since he can't speak English or read subtitles (or read in general: he's about as dumb as one can be without being mentally challenged, although he did have to go to a special school that he got kicked out of at 16 for being deemed unteachable)
I have another cousin who loves Star Wars and all the geekshit in general. She actually was an actress in my country's version of that traveling Star Wars exhibition.

oh no no no ono

jenny a cute
i would share my porgs with her

Women are directly adapted to act as the nurses and educators of our early childhood, for the simple reason that they themselves are childish, foolish, and short-sighted—in a word, are big children all their lives, something intermediate between the child and the man, who is a man in the strict sense of the word. Consider how a young girl will toy day after day with a child, dance with it and sing to it; and then consider what a man, with the very best intentions in the world, could do in her place.

>Jenny lost weight,makes a point of showing her toned ass in the intro, has on alot of makeup and keeps twirling her hair

youtube.com/watch?v=X9QiHlEC22U

wtf is she becoming a Stacy?

My dad is an OG fan, he hated Force Awakens, no longer cares about Star Wars.

My sisters don't care about Star Wars, they also both hated Force Awakens and don't want to see any more.

I'm noticing a pattern.

My old man knows what a Jedi is

My mums husband loves it! He took me to see the last jedi and it was hella epic

Why did this never happen? How busy is Max that he has been unable to go to Milwaukee for that Neil Breen movie for 2.5 years?

>showing off toned ass in the intro
>wearing loose rey pants
stop trying to lewd her you faggot

Max forgot that he had to be invited first.

kek its amazing how women invariably become sluts with even the slightest bit of attention

My dad is George Lucas

They invited him publicly on twitter for that Neil Breen movie.

She was always apparently a huge whore. One of those uggos that gets attention later and slurps it up like crack.

She's so fucking fine.

They don't watch movies.

t b h I'd probably become a huge douche if I woke up as chad
maybe that's why I'll never be chad

Any high res pic of Jenny's feet? I'll pay you in digibytes.

>ywn hang out at disneyland with jenny
hurts

Jett why did you private your twitter after Sup Forums memed you? We were just joking. Are you still trying to get Rowling to shill the prequels?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DON'T REMIND ME!!!!!!!!!!!

>implying she didnt show off her ass on purpose

i would call you a soyboy but youre in a state of beta faggotry beyond any soyboy ive ever seen, it would be an insult to the soyboys to call you that

Oh shit. Do you think thousands of years ago asians would always drink alcholol when they were pregnant and now the damage is permenant and thats why they look like this???

What does her pussy smell like?

Alcohol

l-lewd..

>She was always apparently a huge whore
proofs?

Holy shit. I think you're on to something.

her old t-tumblr was full of somewhat r-revealing pics!!

SHES SO FUCKING UGLY AND DUMB. UGLY FUCKING REATRD. FUCKING VAPID GOBLIN. AAA

Anyone care to post her Patreon videos?

I think she works there
stuffed porg

I don't think she works there anymore since she can make money off of the beta bucks now. she used to be a tour guide or some shit, and before that, she'd actually take care of some of the animals at Disneyland.

youtube.com/watch?v=0QbQ9uiTbZ0
jenny can sing?

I'd max her landis if you know what I mean.

>1984 bucks a month to make a few videos in her bedroom talking
damn

she literally only makes $2k a month on Patreon. It says there she still has to work her dayjob, not enough contributions to do videos full time

Why would anyone invite that guy anywhere?
His dad killed a guy and a couple of asian kids.

thats like a minimum wage salary. top fucking kek are you implying its alot?

>It says there she still has to work her dayjob
Oh then nevermind. That's still a good chunk of change for doing It's a lot for doing close to nothing.

of course not just alot for what she does

>It's a lot for doing close to nothing.

not really close to nothing, shes clearly obsessed and making such videos takes alot of time and work. She might be enjoying it like a hobby, but its still alot of work, she is a big fan and spends alot of time theorizing

nasty jaundiced legs
youtu.be/Kj3opk1QFTM

It's stupid.

>guys i went to the tlj premiere but I swear im not a shill
what did she mean by this?

I cant stop fantasising about her giving me a footjob with those stockings on and then keep telling me to be quiet because her mom is in the next room

> it was good. But too long!

My father enjoyed the OT Star Wars, but he was kind of older than the target audience and so he is cynical about the quality of it. He would be an autist shitposting about plotholes and unrealistic things if there was Sup Forums back then.

My mom just likes Han and Chewie humor the most, but doesn't care about the rest. I think this is particularly patrician.

My brother likes them all, but he is not a huge fan. We have watched every SW together.

The only movie the four of us saw together was Ep 1. My parents didn't like it because according to them it went too far to the past. I don't think they saw any of the following SW movies besides perhaps catching a few scenes on tv. Not my dad though, he gets up and leaves the room if there is anything on that is not news, documentary, cult films or crime solving movies/series.

I want to cum inside her lads

there's an alien, it could be from star wars but I'm not sure, but it's basically an old female with a big moon face and gobble gobble turkey neck, and she is the spitting image of her, anyone know the one I'm talking about?

Why are anons saying this?