Cant even get a decent drink, am going to kill myself, will live stream if possible...

Cant even get a decent drink, am going to kill myself, will live stream if possible, what cartoon theme should i have play during my suicide

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1MHfA5v3Co
youtube.com/watch?v=7zkX6kfnWbk
youtube.com/watch?v=6tk75GaVaGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JhAQRGov3Xk
youtube.com/watch?v=QXRuBBwlUAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cant even get anyonento notice me on Sup Forums...

The new FOP theme

Loud House theme

ITS THE

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1MHfA5v3Co

Please use this one. The thought of someone tearing up thinking about their last moments before they go while this song playing makes me want to burst into laughter

The looney tunes theme and when it's all done have it so porky pig says "that's all folks!"

Maybe but tell me how to livestream on iphone and how to tie a noose

>will live stream if possible

user don't.

Also I have a feeling you don't actually want to truly die. So don't kill yourself if part of you wants to live.

I like that idea.

Let him do what he wants.

It's pretty simple, i don't have a pic, but just google "how to tie a slipknot/noose"

But also, what this guy said don't do it if you're still even slightly in doubt

Johnny Test, and when you kick the stool out from under you make sure it coincides with a whip crack

Don't give up on life. You have so much to live for.

Steven universe first theme

youtube.com/watch?v=7zkX6kfnWbk

surprised noone has suggested this

>phoneposter killing himself
You will not be missed

Nah out on Shadows theme cause your being a little edgelord

Go get counselling idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=6tk75GaVaGQ

>Do a flip faggot
10/10

Shut it you desktop faggot

>not a cliff
Bah. City plebs.

There's a bridge just like that one where I live and I know I'll end up jumping from there. Here and then I tend to think about what the poor bastard whose day and car I'll end up ruining must be up to right now.

Livestreaming or being told to livestream your suicide is an old tradition here kiddo, lurk for a few more years before posting again.

This. DO IT FAGGOT.

how do you take a picture of the outside of a railing like that and not show up in the picture ?

Don't kill yourself I fucking dare you

If you're on the verge of suicide why don't you just start becoming a stoner or something?
I don't advocate doing drugs for an emotional crutch, but if you're literally about to just off yourself, smoke a lot of weed and you'll probably feel better in your day to day life.
People cope with alcohol, which causes severe mental and physical problems. Coping with weed has a good chance of giving you some mental problems, but it still won't kill you or anything.
When I was depressed I smoked so much weed, you've got nothing else to live for, go get high or something jesus.

Smoking weed is for degenerates but I guess being a degenerate stoner is better than being dead, at least to those around you.

Or see a therapist.

Meditation is also helpful.

Agreed but a lot of people don't believe those things work/don't give them enough time.

Just saying if I was insanely ugly, had no drive in school, had no hobbies, I'd just be a stoner for my entire life. At least I'd feel somewhat happy.

The poor bastard that you might end up taking with you when you plunge into his car from above. I don't want you to kill yourself but, shit, be a little more aware of the consequences of falling onto an occupied vehicle, will you? Faggot. I say that as affectionately as possible, faggy mcfaggot.

Come on man. Don't do this to your friends and family. If you've ever lost a loved one, you know how bad it feels. Do you really want to put anyone else through that?

ayyy, when I was depressed I got diagnosed and sent to a therapist where I was put on medication. I feel infinitely better than before, I highly recommend therapy. The meds really helped too

Get therapy or something user, I know your pain

Just don't do it, no matter what you think there will be people who would miss you

Nah man, I'm not on the verge of suicide. I just think that's how I'll die. I'm pretty content with my current life, but I know I'll be much, much worse in a few years and at that point I'll probably want to die since life can only get worse the more years that pass.

>chickening out
Even as a suicide you're a loser.

I was planning to calculate the jump as to fall in front of the vehicle so I'd get run over if the drop doesn't kill me immediately.

I know. That's one of the reasons I'm certain I'll end up killing myself.

>I'm certain I'll end up killing myself.
That's better, thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=JhAQRGov3Xk

Haha, you think that, don't you?

No, no. What'll happen is that you'll get worse, but you'll keep putting it off because it's not *that* bad. And then forty years later, you're rotting in a nursing home, so closely watched that you couldn't even pull it off if you had the energy, forced to go on Sup Forums to interact with people because nobody visits you and you're considered too unstable to interact with the other patients.

Want my advice? Clean your life up as much as you can now so it won't be as shit later. If you keep thinking that you're going to die, you'll never try to not be a lazy piece of shit, and you'll end up like me. So fix up your life. Do it, you pussy faggot

Really nigga? out of all the spongebob songs you pick that one?
youtube.com/watch?v=QXRuBBwlUAM

You're in a nursing home?

yes