What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34-data-002.paheal.net/_images/ffe63e137da77c7d8b66283d642f848d/1575815 - Avatar_the_Last_Airbender Azula anaxus.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Scrapper

>What went wrong?
You made another thread when one is already active.

Coddling.

Fuck of summerfag. Take your junior modding somewhere that needs it.

Her parents.

A psychopath with a brain with an electrical crossed wire. Wasn't impossible for her do good, just not her predispositon

Her sanity

Why is Azula so fuckable ant every age?

Could you imagine if we got a milf Azula?

Nothing did. Everyone around her is at fault.
Fuck off pedo.

artist?

she has some mental disorder. bipolar disorder with delusions of grandeur made harder to shake since she actually is a very capable fighter and a princess going to be queen and empress.

Good thing we have Dr. Anons here with PhDs in Jackshit who will let us know what is mentally wrong with Azula.

Wow, like, rude desu

rule34-data-002.paheal.net/_images/ffe63e137da77c7d8b66283d642f848d/1575815 - Avatar_the_Last_Airbender Azula anaxus.jpg
I actually just found out now because I cropped that picture years ago and was curious.
His art's pretty shit.

From what we see it seems like a combination of sociopathy and bad parenting on the part of her father. She displayed violent unempathetic tendencies from an early age and was encouraged to do so from her psycho father. By the time the series rolled around she was too far gone to be anything but a monster.

She still has time you jerk. The most any psychologist can declare is conduct disorder because her mind is still growing.

Azula had signs of redemption though in the beach episode.
I think eventually with Ty Lee, Mai, and even Zuko with her eventually she could have learned to be less "evil"
Not good per se, but I think she could have been made to stop actively acting like a dick to people.

Once her friends left though she already lost, and then being Fire Lord gave her way too much power in her already broken mental state.
In fact having Ty Lee and Mai's betrayal affect her so much only proves how much that friendship actually meant to her.
It also shows she isn't a complete psychopath and that even with the monster she is she still has plenty of redeemable qualities to her.
Not to mention her relationship with her mother.

If she isn't evil nor good what would you describe her?

She's a contained evil, at least she could have been.

Basically just get to realize that being evil isn't always in her best interest.
The problem with her is that it was always in her best interest, in some cases it was the only was to get things to work in the first place.

She's incredibly selfish and has barely ever been met with discipline for her actions, she has also been praised for bad actions.
She hardly thinks about anyone other than herself, but she still values basic human companionship. She also has some remorse in the back of her mind about her actions as well.
The hardest part about properly conditioning her though would be her constant want to be the man in power, and to use whatever force necessary to do so.

What really is evil anyways? It seems like by your definition every CEO and owner is evil for putting their best interests first. For me as long as she is not hurting anyone she isn't evil. Things like being selfish and wanting power are normal human emotions.

>rule34-data-002.paheal.net/_images/ffe63e137da77c7d8b66283d642f848d/1575815 - Avatar_the_Last_Airbender Azula anaxus.jpg

why?

I definitely agree, every human being acts in their own self interest, it's how we survive.
When you look at alignments though, at least in my understanding, evil is pretty much not caring about whoever you step on to reach your goals and those goals only benefit yourself.

There's also a big debate over whether you actions or your intentions define your morality.
And on selfishness, selfishness is not inherently bad but it easily leads into evil actions.
After all, it's hard to be evilly altruistic.

In all honesty good vs evil is incredibly black and white and they're terms I don't really like with a lot of "evil" characters feeling unrealistic.
Not only that but they're terms that many seem to not agree upon, and have not agreed upon for ages upon ages.

I am a good poster who does his duty in spoon feeding when the result is more than a button click away.

You didn't protect her smile.