>LEAVE SAVING DISNEY WARS TO ME
You know It's coming, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YeV6hXPr44k
readcomiconline.to/
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tarkin_(novel)
youtube.com/watch?v=Iwio208q3jY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't wait to see Darth Vader quipping.

Can't wait for more of this
youtu.be/YeV6hXPr44k

is Tarantino going to direct?

>Hearing a 93 year old dying james earl jones for 2 hours

It made me sad how old he sounded in Rogue One

Reading the comic book at the moment. It is goat.

>make a film about the spies that got the Death Star plans
>have James Earl Jones still alive
>don't make Vader the main villain of the film

They already had the chance, desu

>Vader says shit like this
>oh, it's GOAT

>you think the dark side is your ally? I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn’t know about the light side until I was already a man and to me it was nothing but blinding.

Still good.

Fuck this shit. They think Vader is what, doctor doom!? There is a difference between Vader and Doom: Doom is a cocky snarker, Vader just does his shit and sometimes says a joke or two, but he is not cocky. Can't numales understand that!?

This comic takes place before ESB, wtf?!

I'll take a plaguies and sheev movie instead.

When does Vader ever joke? The only time I can think of is the "apology accepted" scene.

"don't choke on your aspirations"

Anything outside of OT Vader is not canon. Fuck you.

I was pining for a Old Republic movie, but then I saw TFA and TLJ.
I'll settle for the books and games(that pile of shit EA mmo doesn't count)

He fights Luke before ESB and then Boba Fett tells him that it was "Skywalker".
In Nu Wars, Boba Fett is the first to notify Darth Vader that his son is alive.

i wonder how many titties he's gonna milk

We don't need a Vader spin-off, or a Obi Wan or Han Solo spin-off. They need to make a new movie that has nothing to do with the other entries in the series, that takes place in some unknown place in the galaxy never seen before, with a new cast of character, and alien races, and a new conflict that has nothing to do with fucking Stormtroopers and a generic evil empire.

>the only good page of the new comics
>gets posted over and over by shills as proof of "quality"
>literally the ONLY good page

mass effect tried this , didn't work.

Yeah, I remembered about Andromeda the moment I hit "post".

what is rian johnsons trilogy

symbiote spawn vader. very cool.

I could see Anakin saying this at least

>The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am.
>I find your lack of faith disturbing.
>We would be honored if you would join us.

>make movie that shits all over the OT to establish a new fanbase
>lol fuck that
>here's a movie about your favorite OT villain

Sheesh, Disney. Pick a lane.

canceled, to answer your question

I will believe it when I see it. For now, I think it was pure marketing and nothing more.

It didn't work because they gave Andromeda to their C-team.

What they gonna do with him? He is not a wise choice for movie protagonist, he is an evil bad guy who kills a good guys, and he can't change his postion because his character development was in episode 6. We already know all about him. He can be a main villain in some other spin-off. He can be an itimidating and almost invulnerable threat, something like Jason Voorhees.

Rich doesn't give a fuck about SW anymore, and I don't think Jay was even a fan of the series to begin with, so to them TLJ was just another movie. But man, you can see that to Mike was a huge disappointment. He looks incredibly depressed in that review.

They could make it work if they don't have him onscreen constantly and have a good supporting cast. Sheev should only have one or two scenes and the focus should probably be on hunting a particularly dangerous Jedi or some kind of detective storyline.

Perhaps it could be set straight after 3 and show him still getting used to his suit, hunting Jedi survivors?

This I can get by

>>The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am.
>>I find your lack of faith disturbing.
How are these jokes?

It is coming, and I have no idea how Disney has resisted so far. Vader is the number one selling toy/image of the franchise. Everyone know who he is across many cultures. Similar to Boba.
Vader, Jedi Hunter, has to be in the future plans, and the fact that Disney has no even announced it yet has to mean they are worried they will fuck it up.

>he is an evil bad guy who kills a good guys
not necessarily always,
its not like the empire wouldn't go other other evil guys not under their rule, like pirates or crime lords.

An Obi Wan movie that's basically Seven Samurai but with one Jedi would be pure kino

Yes. In "canon" Vader fought Luke before ESB.
lol

>The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am.
The joke is Vader is unforgiving as fuck and murders anyone who fails him.

>I find your lack of faith disturbing.
Because he's doing it as he's chocking him.

Comic/Disney Vader is garbage. If you think Rey is a Mary Sue, prepare yourselves.

His Marvel series is pretty good, a movie would definitely work

>His Marvel series is pretty good,

I don't like his comics, but villains are supposed to be OP. It's why Kylo sucks as a villain.

>not wanting to see Vader hunting down the last of the Jedi scum during the rise of the Empire.

all star wars threads must fucking hang

It's different though because Vader has a fully fleshed out backstory and has been established since the beginning as an incredibly powerful force user.

Vader is a sarcastic chatterbox though, always has been. Quipping is not entirely above him.

>VADER
>JODA
>SKYWALKER
>LEIA
They are all going to have spin offs

They already made 3 and they sucked dick.

It would looks cool, good concept for a video game. But when you think about how actually make a movie about it you'll start to notice problems.

>vader spin-off movie

We got an entire Vader spin-off trilogy.

When are they going to genderswap Vader into a black woman of color already? For fucks sake.

>A sarcastic chatterbox

Occasionally he'll give a wry line, but I'd call it a stretch to call any of his lines "quips", and he's hardly a chatterbox.

At least he gets to murder team diversity.

They only spinoff they need is a Tales of the bounty hunter anthology movie/series.

They have 6 interesting characters there, where they can make stories that show a different side of the universe from the whole rebels vs empire we have seen so far.

Not a Star Wars fag, what exactly is wrong with this? It seems something pulled right outta the prequels.

If they make it into a horror movie it might be interesting. Have it take place after A New Hope, and Vader has crash landed on a remote planet inhabited by a colony of settlers. One by one victims are found decapitated, cut in half, or with their throats crushed.

>Chokes a guy to death for making a mistake
>The emperor is not as forgiving as I am
Do you not see how that line works with what they know about Vader and how forgiving he is?

Are you saying you want a whole movie where Vader essentially has the role of Predator or Jason? I don't see how that'd work. He's got no real hiccups. It would be like doing a horror movie with Master Chief as the monster.

Mike does not flat out say it but it is obvious he hated the movie.

>It seems something pulled right outta the prequels
and that is the problem

So you're saying that they couldn't horror movie about an murderer who comes back? Hmmmmm.

>JODA
Is he a friend of Jake Skywalker.

It would need to have a moment like in the EU where he pulls a destroyer out of orbit with the force
If you just watch the movies alone you really feel that these jedi only swing light sabers around and can jump high

the entire prequels were a vader spin off movies

nah, I'd like an Obi-Wan movie as long as it's Ewan, but no Ewan no ticket

Why would Vader sneak around murdering a bunch of random settlers?

What's wrong w that? It is a really good run, didn't expect it

It doesn't matter what the movie tries to be about. It has to be hammered into Lucasfilm's cookie cutter style.

FYI this title and for the first time, other Marvel comics just came to the free Hoopla app that works w library card in the states.

readcomiconline.to/

of course they cant

A Sith doesn't need a damn reason to kill a bunch of people. I'm sure it wouldn;t be hard to come up with some reason if they wanted to though.

SWTOR tried it, and it DOES work. as a game its hot garbage, but the story concepts are fantastic.

Someone reply to me

Not in the movies faggot, nice headcanon

>A Sith doesn't need a damn reason to kill a bunch of people.
Really? I always thought of Sith as being "evil" in the sense that they will do whatever it takes in pursuit of power, not that they are edgelords who just enjoy killing for the sake of it.

nigger

>but the story concepts are fantastic.

The imperial agent story is good and a pretty fun take on playing as a rational person in the Empire and not a mad space wizard. The rest is pretty hit and miss.

Personally I would rather see a movie about Tarkin and his rise to power within the Empire.

>not that they are edgelords
They are the biggest edglords in the galaxy.

No, SWTOR fucked the entire Kotor setting, that shit was like TFA and TLJ to the movies

bullshit, this is literally out of the revisionist sequel handbook and has nothing to do with the prequels.

The sequels steal from the original artwork and ideas of lucas to their own purpose including this page and fucking kyber crystals.

If it was the prequels, they'd say the crystals are synthetic like the original EU had it as.

What? It's set right after RotS, so it's right after the prequels. What's your point here?
You don't need Legends nonsense for something to qualify as prequel era content.

There is, and it's called Tarkin.
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tarkin_(novel)

Perfectly fitting for the Sith, perfectly in line with what the Dark Side of the Force is about. What's your problem with it?

>
>I would rather see a movie
>Lol here's a book

I hope it's an adaptation of Vader Down because that comic sounds fucking badass.

>Only one enemy remained. Two if you counted God.
- Darth Vader

Stop whining and read a book you idiot, books are better than movies anyway.

>Have you tried spin-offs? That's a good trick.

Keep your rodent hands off my Vader, disney

RotS Temple scene ( expanded on? ) The entire temple is 2-5km by 2-5km inside.

Skip to post RotS where he's hunting down random Jedi across the Galaxy?

An entire trilogy dedicated to his backstory and yet he only spends 6 minutes in the iconic suit.

Fuck you, this was based. He has the same kind of sadistic humor in ESB

youtube.com/watch?v=Iwio208q3jY