Here's your Christmas gift, user

Here's your Christmas gift, user.

>I don't know who that is
>that's Snoke
>yea, but who the fuck is Snoke

love austin powers, thank you OP

Is it detachable at the waist?

Thanks! Here's yours. It's Daryl Ward from the hit movie Bright. See it now on Netflix.

I wish I could understand the appeal of these plastic toys

Who the fuck even buys these

I was puzzled about it too because they're not very cool looking but someone on Sup Forums explained it to me. Funko Pops are merchandise for things that don't really get any other merchandise otherwise. Like, yeah, a Star Wars Funko Pop is kind of pointless, but if you like Twin Peaks, you can get a character from Twin Peaks. And that's kind of cool.

oh coool is snooke!!!
(puts on nerd cred shelf next to empty video game console boxes and other worthless plastic shit)

>i think you'd get more use out of this, mom.

Geeks® and Nerds™

Snorg is the key to all this.

Another good example. Like, show me any other piece of merchandise for BR2049. You can't, can you? But someone who likes the movie can get a little Joi for their desk.

it's like a bobble head, but without the bobble.

>... I gave you this last year...

Wait Goldmember was in Star Wars?

Beanie Babies died along time ago but at least they were quality. How in the fuck are these baby looking wide eyed shitty plastic bobble heads so popular?

Wide variety of licenses

Good comparison. Although bobble heads are at least more appealing visually. On the other hand these Funko things are really inexpensive so I guess there's that.

i got my brother a demigorgon for christmas and it looks pretty good.

Oh fuck yes! It's my favorite character, Idris Elba.

I’m getting this. I love Millie.

I've always seen them stacked upon boxes and boxes of them at my local comic shop and I've never seen anyone buy one. It's weird.

Sorry but if you like something that obscure and proudly flaunt it on your desk I doubt anyone gives a flying fuck or even cares to ask.

Every single one of them are garbage except pic related. My best friend gave me one for Christmas and I display it proudly. It looks great and is incredibly well-crafted. Would never in my life get another one though.

How did you know I always wanted a toy of Wendy from The Shining?

Okay I'd take that one.

Merry Christmas (Formerly Yule), user.

I've already received a funko pop this year. I think it's karma since I've also bought a funko pop figure to give another friend.

Do they have Lost Highway figures? I'd buy the mystery man one

spoilers...

If you haven't watched Twin Peaks to the end, you can get the fuck out of my Sup Forums.

These are neat since they actually do something different from the creepy big black eyes. I can see why someone would want these.

Yeah Baby! Yeah!

This. Got the Doc Brown one from my brother. Looks ok on my mantle. Would never buy one for myself though.

The thing with funko pops is that it's pointless to get a human character because they all look the same, but they can look genuinely cool with non-humans/monsters/self-contained scenes.

>not only did Stranger Things agree to this, Eggo did as well
Weird.

Nigga you don't know shit

The shining ones are all great honestly, Only time I've ever gotten a complete series (excluding exclusives)

Non-humanoids tend to look better since they're forced to actually sculpt the unique features instead of leaving them blank-faced.

Nigga these were also made by Funko.

This one's even got a tiny owl™ and chery pie™

Sadly not. (Not yet anyway. It could always happen.)

>all of the Laura Palmer merchandise is her corpse in a bag
She deserves better than this. What about her red room dress?

Don't be a smart alecc

That's also by Funko, same company making the Pops.

Who actually buys these pieces of crap?

>make an amazingly detailed action figure with a dozen props
>fuck up the face to the point where it looks like it was made by a 10 year old
Why? For what purpose?

fpbp

That's why I stick with Nendoroids. They always have the cutest faces.

There’s this one

Literally who.

hate these, they killed proper 1/6 scale figures merch

Worthless post tbqh

The luv one's OK. It's always the ones with the eyes obscured that are OK.

Idk man, for me they're worse than funko pops. I'd take empty black eyes over forced cutesy moeshit, unless of course the character in question is a cute moeblob to begin with.

No thanks, bro. I'd rather have one of the greatest Star Wars™ character.

Fuck off shill

Underrated posts

When has a nendo ever been made that ISN'T of a cute moeblob?

funkopop has cornered the market on "extremely obscure and niche models"

Shit came out like three decades ago son.

Oh, yeah- the ones that don't get the stupid head shape. They're sometimes OK as well.

>another one with different eyes from usual
Why does Twin Peaks get the best funkos?

I never understood either. They all look like cheap plastic garbage, very unappealing. Obsessive collector material at best.

>tfw unironically collect pops for things that don't have a lot of merchandise
>the ones that aren't basic human shape/size are actually neat looking and well detailed

yep, looks totally close to Tom Cruise. instantly recognisable

No thanks, bro.

And then there's this abomination

>Superman
>not cute

>toy sale
>”half off”

>tfw no Leon or Dante Nendos ever
You had one job you fucking nips.

Literally fuck you, if you own one of these *le nerd* figurines...

This is why funko pops with generic human characters are fucking garbage. Might as well claim a Ken doll is Tom Cruise.

that actually looks really cute.

I'd buy it. I hope they have some figures in their little action figure line, the superior one.

My all time favorite.

Point taken

>I know someone who actually buys these things.

lol just color him yellow

Do I have to assemble the pieces to make it look like that?

That is actually so hilarious looking that I kind of want it.

>Funko thread
I have something funny to share with you guys.

Take a look at this Cuphead figure. Looks pretty nice right? It's a Funko Vinyl figure. Notice how I didn't say it's Funko "Pop" figure. Well, believe it or not, there is actually a separate Pop version of the figure. Do you wanna see what it looks like?

WELL HERE IT FUCKING IS, JUST LOOK AT THIS PIECE OF DOGSHIT!

Yeah sure post it, why not

Dew it

That actually looks pretty unique compared to the usual Funko Pop figures.

I appreciate it when they try something different with the eyes but that just looks fucked up. Also why is he so dark?

They have a distinct look to be consistent with, known to some as "shit"

But why?

>that face when you just know Ryan Gosling collects the Funko Pops of all his characters

>Also why is he so dark?
Cuphead is black

It's the guy who grouped the empire remnant after the battle of Jakku and led them in the exploration of the wild space beyond the outer rim.

these things make me ill

I read this singing.

it looks like a fetus from a pro-life shock poster