Sup Forums blamed for low TJI review scores

archive.is/zewoE
>Questions about Sup Forums’s influence on the score have also been raised, but a thread on Sup Forums’s infamous politically incorrect forum, Sup Forums, has a number of site users claiming that Sup Forums wasn’t involved. Some Sup Forums users suggested it was a Sup Forums attack because the audience rating is sitting at 56 percent, which could allude to a 2015 meme that Sup Forums participants in Europe and the United States used. The term “56” has become notable among Sup Forums for a keyword used during organized attacks; when the score for The Last Jedi hovered at 56 percent, people thought it was a sign that Sup Forums was behind the review bomb.
Has anyone else wondered why we haven't been bought out and shut down considering all the extremely powerful groups that we've fucked with over the years? I mean we've severely fucked with the entire Clinton Campaign, the CIA(fucking hacked the directors Email), and now we fucked with the mouse.

How do we keep getting away with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91729891/#91732171
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91590726/#91594456
archive.is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking hell THIS is how le 56% meme filters out into the mainstream?

Reminds me of that time we rigged the time poll to say Marblecake also the game.

There were never threads about actively trashing this film on RT. Did Sup Forums have an autistic hissy fit again or is the mouse just grasping at straws?

Mouse grasping at straws. They actually tried to plant false flags in Star Wars threads that they screencapped out of context and tried to spread as "evidence".

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91729891/#91732171
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91590726/#91594456

So this is Sup Forums power... not bad.

>Screencaps from a Sup Forums thread

Top tier journalism

>polygon
>Sup Forums smelling its own farts again
>implying your LARPing has ever affected anything
What are we going to do with you, lads?

Dude, they also blamed Russian hackers. What do you think?

There was no brigade from here. And Disney cunts and fans trying to imply it are only going to put the next Star Wars under an even more powerful microscope.
The Last Jedi was 99% shit, PERIOD.

Trump secretly owns Sup Forums

To be fair we don't have to organize a raid to really fuck with things or people.

We never had any dedicated raid threads and we fucked Rick Wilson up hard.

>it's Sup Forums instead of Sup Forums
Sup Forums has changed

>it was Sup Forums
>it was Russian hackers
>it was the alt-right
>it's manbaby OT/PT fans being sticks in the mud

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO ADMIT THAT EVEN TFA WAS BETTER THAN THIS SHITE

Sup Forums is literally populated by old Sup Forumstards who realized that politics causes more butthurt than anything else.

because this is a liberal SJW baby and they dont want to acknowledge that it is bad

EXECUTE ORDER 56

These articles are written for the Sup Forums audience right?
I can't think of any other possible explanation.
dumb anons have fun ripping on the article and whoever writes it has fun watching anons be retarded and gets easy ad money.
It's the only way this makes sense to me.

I wouldn't call polygon journalism otherwise either, user.

>we
>5 times

>gets easy ad money.
>archive.is

For every thread I see here that links an archived version there's like 20 that don't.

>Sup Forums sucks star wars dick non stop
>slurps star wars semen as their only food source for years on end
>somehow to blame for low TLJ score
???

No, they're written for idiots that legitimately believe in every boogieman the news tells them about

IT`S HAPPENING!!

Or they're written for idiots who legitimately believe they're being made into boogeymen by the (((megacoperation))) who owns hollywood

imagine getting paid to write articles about Sup Forums? idk if i would be happy to get paid for something i do every single day or be sad that i will never leave this fucking place and remain a kissless virgin.

I am shocked that people even question why the movie has shit ratings
The writing, choreography, and acting were utter fucking dog shit. There was a whole story arc which ended up being not just pointless but set back the protagonists.