tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rewrite the whole thing so it's not pseud trash

>26 episode series (live action)
>40 minute episodes
>Air on HBO in the middle of the night or right after whatever the current normie fad is for maximum viewership
>Adapts the original series while also adding stuff from the manga or better aspects of the Rebuilds to fill the extra 20 minutes per episode
>Cast everyone as white except Yui and Rei. Have Shinji half Asian but clearly leaning white
>Follow the series up with a theatrical release of a shot for shot remake of The End of Evangelion

Marketing wise, hype it the fuck up on social media and convince everyone it's something they are supposed to love like they do for shit like Breaking Bad. Also remake the intro with the new cast and English lyrics

youtu.be/ZmJ5oBdJTXQ

I’d do the movie, give a pseudo Bladerunner 2049 treatment.

>a good focus on world building
>less dialogue and more of letting the film breathe
>the fights are short but very brutal

Id probably shoot for a runtime of like 3 hours to fully allow the world and plot to unravel at its own pace. I wouldnt chince out on the ending either, Id go balls to the wall with it.

I would not do that

You don't
There is a special place in hell for all people involved in remakes

embezzle, hire pedophiles and children and put them in rooms together, not pay taxes, hire the most poor gangster black people from the slums of california i could. basically i would give the production such a shitty reputation it would be canceled and from then on NGE would be thought of as pedophilia who break all the laws and steal and rape.

They already did it for me

asuka chan:
youtube.com/watch?v=-mudaSwLE2Q

Turning asuka into a good character

Don't

>remake the intro with English lyrics
Opinion discarded for being so monumentally fucking stupid and plebeian

>there are people RIGHT FUCKIG NOW ON THIS BOARD who dont think Asuka is best girl

>Cast 30-year-olds in the roles of the kids
>Only the most surface-level symbolism
>Make the bodysuits look dull and uninteresting with no sex appeal
>Shinji is played by a no-name Asian American actor to appease SJWs
>Rei is played by a PoC
>Asuka is played by a Mexican
>Gendo is played by Ken Watanabe
>Set in San Fransisco

Submissive faggot fuck off
You only like her because she's an unbearable cunt

Asuka is garbage. Decades of decadent waifuism, sheep mentality (Anno's favorite is Asuka) has prompted people to genuinely consider Asuka as being even remotely comparable to the greatness that is Rei.

Since Rei beats Asuka:
-Morally
-Physically
-Psychologically
-In terms of merit and achievement
and in real life:
-Popularity
-Critical acclaim

the only real venue left for people to claim "Asuka > Rei" is in the waifu section, which is more subjective and personal, and arguably saying you prefer Asuka is really only admitting that you're fucked up.

tl;dr Evangelion was originally made to warn people against waifuing fake idolizations like Asuka and wrecked her shit to prove a point

seems to me you can't handle a strong woman. you are destined not to breed, thank God

dumb weebposter

You know what country this is, right?

>rei
>good

Shinji and Asuka would have sex in that episode where they sleep together.

What you just wrote is the ultimate cuckoldry, you literally think liking a fictional girl that's written as a bitch somehow proves you can handle strong women?

In what world does handling a fictional 14 year old GIRL with mommy issues who is confined to a bed for the latter part of the series make you capable of handling a woman? Not this one.

Grow up and accept that Rei is better than Asuka, telling yourself you're better because you handle fictional characters (?) is just pathetic.

What good aspects of the rebuild?
I'm not saying there is none, I'm only curious about what you consider them.

What about when the remake is better than the original?

Found the virgin

She's great, and regardless of what you feel on the subject she's better than Asuka.

>she's better than Asuka.

(you)

This bitch looks like filthy frank lmao

By like a billion miles. We're comparing ancient creator goddesses in 14-year old form vs a literal psycho case that's only good for being jerked off to by equally fucked up 14 year olds.

>choosing Misato OR Rei
Utter plebbery

Actually not totally sure off the top of my head, but if I were to go back and rewatch them I'm sure I could pick stuff out I'd want to include

Kowaru forshadowed from the beginning comes to mind.

*Asuka or Rei
My bad

misato was a gross, unfeminine whore, though

There is always some contrarian fag that picks this roastie bitch.

I wouldn't. I'd use the budget for high quality hentai scenes of the characters. Real weird shit.

The quality of any Evangelion production is inversively proportional to the amount of Kaworu in it.

>b-but her mom
I fucking hate fags that think past abuse can excuse asuka for being one of the worst characters I've had the displeasure of watching

True, but throwing him into the last 2 episodes with zero buildup is jarring. I'd introduce him relitively early but not have him be a major player until when he shows up in the anime

Same beta cucks that voted Hillary because "it was HER turn".

this, blowing as much money as necessary to get it dubbed by the original actressess

Asuka: Plebeian
Rei: Contrarian
Misato: Patrician

Market it as a fun adventure for the kids and the whole family like they did with bridge to terabithia
Then halfway through we hit Shinji having to murder his friend, Asuka going out of her mind with misery and turning catatonic and Rei being Rei
Add in a complimentary photo of kids coming out of the theatre for souvenir value

Is this real
This can't be real

She could be the best person out there, but because she is picked in a question between Rei or Asuka, shes contrarian.

She aint the best though.

If you like Misato more than Rei, that's fine. But you've gotta accept that Rei, being a literal Goddess, is on a much higher tier than Misato.

Who will play best girl?

She's picked in a question of "who is best girl," because she is.

>wake up christmas day
>santa finally got you what you always wanted

Misato is already a woman. It's probably in-character for Misato to try qualifying, but she's out of her league.

Rei is objectively the best girl. Asuka is the worst.

This is the law and truth for Evangelion. Misato may be the best woman however.

You would like Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Its best girl, not best woman that is going to hit “the wall” in one year.

I totally agree with this. I would include the information that piloting an Eva makes you eternally a 14 years old manchild, because this is very sad and fitting.
Would you include "evil" Yui Ayanami from rebuild? Would you decrease the amount of Asuka and Shinji interaction and romance like the rebuild did?

>Would you decrease the amount of Asuka and Shinji interaction and romance like the rebuild did?
Definitely not. That is crucial for Shinjis characterization.
>Evil Yui
wut? Maybe its been too long since I have watched these movies

Stop being retarded. If you're implying there's anything "deep" to the kids still being 14 after the timeskip, you're fucking retarded.

It's a scheme to market them as young girls because that what otaku losers like you want. You obviously haven't taken the Eva redpill.

3 movies

First movie is episodes 1-12ish. Introduce all characters similar to the show. First movies theme is about working together and not being a chicken shit Shinji

2nd movie up until about episode 20ish. Ends on cliffhanger directly leading to movie 3 which is half the last episodes half a combo of the final two EPS and EOE

Maybe knock the total angel count to 10, knock off a few side characters backstories.

Hikari is clearly the best. Her sisters are fine too

First one only covers episodes 1-6, almost a 1:1 remake. 2nd takes some major events and themes from the bulk of the series, while adding a few new ones. 3 is mostly original due to the time skip, but borrows Kaworu and Rei III type characters.

This

I wouldn't.

You'd have to have a 26 ep series folloed by a movie or two. And who knows what the fuck is going on now. Anno still isn't done with his sequels.

Post rare Ramiels.

>And who knows what the fuck is going on now.
And Anno least of all

Netflix tier remake right here

Shinji Ikari falls in love with an Asuka Langley Soryu.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the German girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression, asking, "Anta baka?" After some investigation, he finds out that the redhead he called is not the same bitch he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is Asuka Shikinami Langley, Asuka Langley Soryu's alternate universe counterpart who has fallen in love with Shinji's own AU self who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of TSUNDERE.

FINDS

>Ensure the """actress""" that portrays Asuka has a feminine face and not a boy-ish one like in the anime
That's the only thing really. Still a boring ass anime that's simple as hell tbqh.

I am an alternate who would fight for your honor,
I'll be the version you're dreaming of.
We'll live forever, knowing together
that we did it all for the nature of love.

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

I wouldn't put Asuka on it. EVA is too big for a single movie, I'd try and play out my cards for a potential sequel. A first film always needs to keep things to the basics and there's a ton to explain when trying to sell this concept.

I'd probably end the movie right before Asuka shows up. Plenty of content to work with in there.

how come there's always at least one NGE thread on Sup Forums?

Because it's impossible to discuss on Sup Forums

In the rebuild Yui has a different function and history than NGE. Everything happened intentionally like she wanted.

While in NGE we are expected to think all of this is a plan by Gendo, in the rebuild Yui is the mastermind and she intentionally delves into Eva 01.

NGE is kino

Market the first as Pacific Rim-with kids and then ramp up the craziness later.

I don't think it's deep, but I think it's great. It's like listening to Nirvana in the 90's, like Dorian Grey, like The Matrix or Fight Club, it's something that never grew up, the curse of the Eva pilot is a great element to the story.

It's nearing baneposting meme status. Everyone in Sup Forums has watched it (secretly)

Best girl takes another board

Best girl as Asuka
Sophia Lillis as Rei

can anything stop her?

Best lad as Shinji

Wouldn't that work better in reverse? Sounds bad either way

>was a big Rei fag as a kid
>turned into a huge Asuka fag as an adult

wut happened?

We all grow up eventually

she has to be a bad one to do that.

>open casting call for 13 year old girls and effeminate 12 year old boys
>rape them until production is halted

genuine non-meme answer: you grew up. it fundamentally changes the way you look into people and relationships

Singer please go.

You can do it, but you have to make it really somber and ditch the tropes.

BIG

t.kids

It doesn't mean what you think it means. It's just a ploy to sell underaged anime characters because that's what the audience wants.

It means they don't have the balls to age the characters, even Misato and the rest really look the same.

Rebuild 3.33 is a disaster on so many levels, no wonder they chickened out on finishing the series.

>not misato
asuka is the pleb opinion that everyone likes because muh tsundere fiery redhead. shes the OC donut steel of evg waifus

Weak-minded betas go for Asuka.

uh thats not madmax