Has anyone ever noticed how fucking JACKED Bruce Wayne is? this guy is completely fucking ripped...

Has anyone ever noticed how fucking JACKED Bruce Wayne is? this guy is completely fucking ripped. How and why does a billionaire CEO have the time to get so fucking huge?

Other urls found in this thread:

atlnightspots.com/instagram-models-pissed-dubai/
foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/07/19/sites-say-expose-insta-models-who-are-really-prostitutes.html
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/instagram-model-make-more-money-6569672
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are you implying that rich people don't have time to go to the gym?

this

rich people are generally healthier than poor people, half of those instagram fitness thots come from afluent familieis

Please. He's a playboy who lets his board of directors handle all business affairs, only coming in to play Big Important Boss Man when he feels like throwing his inheritance around. He spends most of his time on exotic sports and exotic positions.

He can afford the best steroids, administered by the best doctor. None of this cheap ass street Venom for him.

Maybe he's batman

Literally who?

Because estadistically 10% of the people do 90% of the work
Hell you can pick any company and it's worse, generally companies have a square root rule were you take the square root of employees and those people do all the work
And it's not only that, those people also lead seemingly perfect lives and it's all connected to it in a way we can't understand yet
Assuming that you can teach any person to be the same as the top people of the world is completely wrong, you can teach them to do the same things and it would take far longer and they would struggle and fail
And this is something that needs to be addressed if you really want to help people because the same way we see Bruce Wayne a lot of people see being a lawyer or a doctor

That would be absolutely mind blowing. I do not think it is him though.

Right. And I'm Superman.
No but really, what's his exercise routine?

Steroids probably.

Also please not this retarded theory again that Bruce Wayne is Batman.

Bruce Wayne goes to the gym. Watch the Batman episode 'Moon of the Wolf". There is a whole thing there where he goes works out with other rich and famous people.

Heavy alcoholic like Wayne pulling off night duty...
Suuuuuuuuuuuureeeeeeee.

This genuinely might be the stupidest post I've seen on Sup Forums. You really have to some single digit IQ retard to voluntarily solve a captcha to share this
Retard

>bruce wayne is batman
>x is batman
>z is batman
nobody is batman, how does someone puting on a costume and fighting crime make sense?
batman is an attempt by a group of shady investors to destabilize gothams police force, sure he has that car that must cost a fortune and sure someone puts on a costume, hell i bet there are like 20 different people at any point running aroud gotham wearing that stupid thing fighting drug dealers and robbers, have you ever actually seen him save the world? thats propaganda

>is a billionaire playboy that likes extreme sports and exotic women
>people wonder why he is buff as fuck

Actually they're prostitutes showcasing their wares.

atlnightspots.com/instagram-models-pissed-dubai/

foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/07/19/sites-say-expose-insta-models-who-are-really-prostitutes.html

Also they're just regular models using their popularity to shill products.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/instagram-model-make-more-money-6569672

If you got tons of money you can hire the hottest bod to do *anything* with. So much better than the street corner

Go back to the corner with the "Clark Kent is Superman" retards.

fucking kek is this bait? no one is this retarded

What if Bruce Wayne... was Superman??

Rich assholes can afford personal trainers and chefs who can monitor their nutrition. Stop the fucking presses.

You know, he has the money for all of those gadgets, and he has the motivation, what with his parents and all. But he'an alcoholic playboy. No time for bashing criminals when he's banging Vicki Vale.

naaah with all the stupid 'extreme' sports he does?? is more likely hes into archery.... maybe hes Green Arrow??

Uhh, he obviously isn't! That would be really strange so it's definitely NOT TRUE

Just saying, Kryptonian genetics is best genetics.

what's the website that's just screencaps of a guy pretending to be middle eastern royalty and getting them to agree to be shit on and stuff?

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW that actually believe this

>we share a planet with people like that right now at this very moument

Not the police force. Property prices. Think about it:
>"Bat-man" appears
>dozens of costumed criminals come out of nowhere
>crime is through the roof
>some parts of Gotham are known to be controlled by them, literally no one lives there
Price of properties in those neghbourhoods is practically zero. Sooner or later a bunch of shell companies will buy those properties and then *poof* Batman, Joker, Penguin and other disappear. Just wait and see.
I'll bet it's Soros.

This

I heard he fell into a vat of chemicals at one of his plants and it gave him a super ripped bod but he also has to feed on the blood of the living. That's why he always has a rotating cast of women following him around. Vampire. Science Vampire.

So what you're saying is that the reason he has time to get so ripped is that not only does he have a multi-billion dollar company to manage and make appearances on television, charity events, and magazine photo shoots every other day that he spends all his time dressing up to stake out rooftops and fight crime all night every night.

You're a fucking idiot.

So your saying that Wayne has enough time to run a company, live like a spoiled rich brat, go on expensive vacations and fuck hot women every week and still has enough time to beat the shit out of hobos on a nightly basis for years without ever getting caught? lol retard

hivemind

>wayne
>batman

If you're gonna engage in that kind of retardation at least try to make it semi-believable and claim that Batman is one or more mercenaries that work for Wayne and are paid by him to beat up creeps and costumed weirdos for shits and giggles.

come to think of it I've never actually seen Joker or Penguin or any of those guys outside of the news or TV, do they even exist? crisis actors man

>he thinks that fucking pussy is the same guy who caved in my ribcage and sent me flying through a concrete wall with a single punch

sure they exist and they break out of a maxium security prison type mental hospital on a daily basis
how dumb can you be?
were where those supervillains before batman showed up?

>crisis actors
And how after Batman "catches" them, they are conveniently put in Arkham "Revolving Door" Asylum? How come they're never sentenced to a real prison? Or even just shot on the spot for all the crimes they supposedly committed? Who finances Arkham? Which judges have their cases?
This is some deep pockets bankster deal.

>Clark Kent
>Superman

My sides

>How and why does a billionaire CEO have the time to get so fucking huge?
How does it find time to sleep? and run a company? and be Batman?
the answer is simple, COMIC BOOK SCIENCE

Some billionaires still find time to play golf once a week despite having a full time job

what happened to his face tho? he used to be so handsome.
Never do plastic surgery, kids

Some billionaires enjoy golf so much that they take multiple trips with their entire entourage and security detail multiple times a month to their favorite golf club many hundred miles away, solely to play golf. Despite having a very important, very full-time job.

He probably pays people to work out his body for him
How else are you supposed to be covered in bitches

That just sounds irresponsible.

TRUly, it is a Most shameful thing to Partake in.

You fucking idiots deserve a lobotomy. Cleanse the genetic pool of all of you tards.

Look, user, you're allowed to have your theories but that one is simply stupid. Put some thought into it next time.

And on Friday, I do abs and legs, but not calves! As you recall, I do those, with my lats, on Wednesday!

Who the fuck is Clark Kent?

>this bullshit again

>Hey guys this nobody reporter kind of looks like a literal alien!!

Worst theory.

Yeah, and my cousin knows this guy named Barry in Central City who likes to run. Guess that means he's the Flash!

You realize how stupid this sounds?

The guy in the track suit? No, that guy's just a cyborg.

Everyone is jacked on Earth-One. Seriously.

I want Sup Forums to leave.
It's getting more ridiculous every time; first they tell us the Monitor is jewish, then that the 1% are vigilantes... What's next, aliens posing as humans?

>nobody
Clark has a pulitzer and basically commands the front page of the Planet.