Friendly reminder that Luke only had at most a few days of training at Dagobah, before leaving to save his friends...

Friendly reminder that Luke only had at most a few days of training at Dagobah, before leaving to save his friends. No more than Rey spent on Ahch-to. Then he didn't come back until RotJ, and by then Yoda was already dying.

Yet, he has easily overpowered Vader on the second Death Star once he tapped into his anger. He easily overpowered the most powerful Force user of all time, the Chosen One, who was an excellent mechanic and pilot since he was a child, who was trained for over a decade by the Jedi, and then for another decade by one of the most powerful Sith of all time. He just smashed at Vader with his lightsaber, and it worked.

An individual strong in the Force achieving extraordinary feats, regardless of how much formal training they had has been a core theme of Star Wars from the beginning.

Oh dear - fucked up in the first sentence.

What do you mean?

Yoda's frog semen gave him a huge power boost.

>He easily overpowered the most powerful Force user of all time, the Chosen One, who was an excellent mechanic and pilot since he was a child, who was trained for over a decade by the Jedi, and then for another decade by one of the most powerful Sith of all time.
Just ignore how being Vaderised nerfed his power level, and outright make up that Sheev was "one of the most powerful Sith" (unless that's been said in one of the mouse books).

And he got his ass handed to him by Vader after Yoda and Ben told him he wasn't ready.

Luke was joke compared to Vader in esb.
Luke trained in between 5 and 6.

Friendly reminder that this is a minor point that only retards complain about.

ROTJ: Luke risks everything to try and redeem his dad who is the baddest dude in the galaxy from the dark side because he senses a glimmer of hope.

TLJ: Luke almost kills his own nephew in his sleep on the off chance he might turn to the dark side at some point.

Explain that one fucko.

That there are either weeks or months of time that pass while Luke is training and the falcon limps its way to Cloud City.

This. I believe 5 years pass between ESB and ROTJ. Vader was clearly just toying with him (and gauging his strength) in ESB, and could have killed him at any moment. Even in ROTJ, Vader is conflicted as fuck about fighting Luke. Luke can literally feel the conflict in him.

You bantha, Luke finished his training between ESB and ROTJ.

This. Luke went on a fucking suicide mission to save Vader. He knew his friends were about to blow up the death star, and he voluntarily boarded it. He literally told the emperor "Soon I'll be dead, and you with me."

Luke trained for a few days and hence wasn’t ready to face Vader, Yoda and Ben told him to stay as Vader would mop the floor with him (which he did, did you skip the finale of the Empire strikes back?)
There is a space of one year between Empire and Return, Luke in this time would be training his ass off and so was able to stand more of a chance against Vader.

didn't Luke train inbetween ESB and ROTJ? he has a new lightsaber and, knows how to mind trick and is suddenly a badass at the start of ROTJ

>battle of hoth 3 ABY
>battle of Endor 4 ABY

This
post is Bantha poodoo

And Luke still got his shit pushed in and never won anything until RotJ. Not to mention he probably trained more off screen befire showing any kind of success between 5 and 6 and even then he was pretty much struggling dealing with jabba and being saved by his father against the emperor

Disregarding all that it doesn't dven matter much because hes the son of space jesus, first born son of the force

There were several years between movies in the original trilogy. This movie started literally 5 seconds after the last one ended.

well he did practice what he learned for a year after getting his hand cut off on bespin
rey just jumps into battle

He foresaw the future, sensed that Ben would be a danger to his Jedi and everyone he cared about such as Han and Leia, and as a result he felt a brief impulse to protect them, then came to his senses almost immediately.

I don't see a problem.

>I believe 5 years pass between ESB and ROTJ.
ESB takes place in 3 ABY, and RotJ takes place in 4 ABY.

they're fantasy movies, it was never meant to be dissected in to it's heirarchy or mechanics like star trek. I don't get why AUTISTS get so bent out of shape about shit that's supposed to be light fantasy about magic.

it's about character development you low energy shill