My goodness you've grown!

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.theforce.net/threads/lucas-quotes-and-interviews-about-the-starwars-saga.15943856/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only where it counts.

In more ways than one m'lady

well you sure haven't you short bitch

benis

...for you

So have you. Grown more beautiful I mean.

That's what your sister said last night.

>that prequals writing
The producer must have been a druggy or something cause anyone with IQ>nigger would not allow this to happen.

Literally the most autistic in the thread and it’s actually the real line

Is saying things like that bad? I said it to an ex-girlfriend when we met up last Christmas. WE hadn't seen each other in about 5 years. We fucked so I thought it was a good compliment.

Its ok to be cringy in real life cause nobody is sitting for hours trying to perfect the dialogue but in a movie such writing is inexcusable.

More like pedomé

I hope yours is bigger too.

ANI WANT MILKY

I spend hours trying to perfect messages before I send to girls.

sup with her nigger hair in this scene?

It's ok when white girls do it.

I'm in agony... The closer I get to you, the worse it gets... The thought of not being with you – I can't breath. I'm haunted by the kiss that you should never have given me. My heart is beating... hoping that kiss will not become a scar. You are in my very soul, tormenting me... What can I do? I will do anything you ask.

Isn't it bizarre for a woman to have a relationship with someone she met before as a kid and as a slave?

It's literally supposed to be 1940s dialogue, watch any movie on TCM and people say that sort of stilted, reserved, overly-formal-to-the-point-of-sounding-autistic sort of shit all the time.

>not having all your dialogue scripted in real life ahead of time

Look at this clown

inb4
>white

>she met anakin as a young kid while she was an adult
>he managed to age faster than anyone else

That's nothing, you should see my cock when I look at those cumshot facials fakes I made of you in Photosh...uh...I mean, "thanks".

Her ovaries demand midichlorian-infused semen. It's a natural reaction.

> hershlag
> white

she has a jewfro

I'm not sure why Lucas decided to not have them see each other for the 10 years between TPM and AOTC. In fact, I'm not sure why they didn't those 10 years at all. They're literally the most important for Anakin's character and showing that Sheev and Padme are the only two people who treat Anakin like a human being would have been much more effective than what we got.

She let the mongolian tibetan aesthetics from pre-separtist civil war behind. Now she is follows the crude and primitive fashion of the early separatist civil war, before the militarized aesthetics of the cloe wars era.

that is why you fail

You should have said something about when i put you on cock tribute threads

For you.

I see I'm not the only one watching some Star Wars kino before Christmas.

My dick has grown as well.

Like almost 'Team America' shit.

This is what happens when things are 'old-fashioned' - they fall out of fashion, seem quaint or awkward.

I wish this line would have happened as Padme walked in on Anakin changing into his robes. Flashbacks to Padma giving Ani his first BJ aboard the silver ship from TPM after he wakes her up one night with his first boner not knowing what it means.

Star Wars I-VI, LOTR, and the Rocky movies are the only ones I make sure to rewatch every single year

GL should have admit that 15 years ago. It makes perfect sense visualizing these lines in some old 1940s film. Here I thought he was a shitty writer but it turns out he did it on purpose

>not being cultured or well-read enough to appreciate Lucas' dialogue

If you look at the script, it says :

>Anakin ( tries to be smooth )

Like ... he's "meant" to be shit with womyn and/or Female-Identified Persons/traps.

she's jewish

>tfw we will never have beautiful people in Star Wars again

Daisy Ridley is hot until she reveals her beaver teeth... or talks... or exists.

The problem is the way it’s delivered. If he tried to act profound and poetic while saying instead of a whiny emo faggot it may be remembered more fondly.

That is one of my chief problems with Nu-Wars. It is like Disney is hiring ugly people on purpose. Oscar Isaac is the only one and he's starting to get the shaft. idgi.

I can criticize Lucas for a lot of things, but I have to admit that he is a great "visual artist" or that he was working with some great concept artists.
The clothes, the places, the aesthetics, all of this is fucking great in the prequels.

DID YOU EVER WONDER HOW THEY FIT THE CRANBERRIES INTO A SAUCE?!

He did try to act profound and poetic, later in the movie. People made fun of that, too!

It's the lack of irony. There's no wink to the camera - it's all played completely straight, and that's a dead cinematic language.

There's not a single non-white person in that photo.

Why 90% of males in Star Wars are always guys with the same haircut and the same beard? They all look more or less like George Lucas.

>you'll never scratch your back with a lightsaber

Tbh, Adam Driver is pretty hot. I want him to tell me that I'm nothing.

Why did she waited until he was old to fuck him? No /ss/?

And?

theres literally nothing wrong with this dialogue or scene

I-I'm a big guy.

But Natalie Portman is not white!

ashcan jews have european white maternal dna and middle eastern on paternal side
like it or not ash can jews are part white

I want to stick it in Natalie's ash can!

>ashkenazi jews are blonde or redheaded blue eyed central europeans who fled to the new world after ww2
>a bunch of swarthy manchild hate them

really dinks your kind

pretty interesting how the prequels are set 30 years before the OT and the dialogue was written like they were produced 30 years before the OT

I like Daisy

You like cocks

ROASTED.

STOP

GL has been saying this for 15 years. No-one believed it. He's said shit about the 'acting style' and the fact SW is 'based on a serial' and that it's 'more melodramatic' for a long, long time. People just weren't ready to hear it, didn't understand it. Who watches Flash Gordon nowadays? Dead cinematic language.

You can find a score of them here - boards.theforce.net/threads/lucas-quotes-and-interviews-about-the-starwars-saga.15943856/

That thread's down for the moment, though.

Pottery.

>Jonah's brother is now dead
>He's going to get superfat again

y-you too

this is shitty writing

don't the writers realise that young men who were indoctrinated into a sexless cult at an early age would never be awkward around women, and they would be smooth as fuck when it came to flirting

Jedis have sex.

And these young men would then naturally be able to seduce the girl despite their awkward demeanor not changing at all. Wait...

No, they're officially not celibate, or it's not enforced upon them. Meanwhile, for all intents and purposes they live like Monks. It's a weird rule on George's part, IMO, especially given the Freudian subtext to Anakin's problems in the PT - all his problems come from restrictions on personal relationships with women.

>Y-y-y-you too.
This writing was perfect.

>No, they're officially not celibate, or it's not enforced upon them.

So, Jedis have sex.

why is she beautiful? I want her to mock me while i masturbate

I'M A SENATOR

> what is girl’s puberty vs boy’s puberty timing difference

It doesn't make sense. It means they're allowed to have sex with hookers, but Anakin was threatened with being expelled from the Jedi Order for his daliances with Padme.

best post in thread

AYYYYYYYYY

I wonder if they circumcise in a galaxy far, far away? Or did Anakin walk around with a pocket of smelly diseased sweaty bacteria on the end of his cock while he tried to hide padawan erection. What if there's no circumcision on Tattoinne but there is on Naboo? What if Padme saw his sweaty smelly Snuffleupagus anteater on the end of his cock and was totally repulsed? What then? Would he use a Jedi mindtrick to get her into it? That's what I'd do.

Y-yea, about twelve....

>this entire post

10/10

Don't worry. The jedi have small little lightsabers that they use to circumcise.

>seeins little annie grew up into a tall chad
>visibly wet
How does it feel to never know what it's like to have a woman look at you like this?

This is why the dialogue between Rey and Ben feels strange in a Star Wars film. It's too nuanced and natural.

>American actually get circumcised

>it's supposed to be shit

>a teenage virgin in a weird space cult is clumsy when trying to flirt with is waifu
>bad writing

I liked the fact that Anakin was spilling spaguetti tho

Do or do not, there is no try

And let's not forget about feminine hygiene in a Galaxy far, far away. I'd imagine on Tattoinne it's pretty rough due to the water shortage but on Naboo they probably keep things very tidy. But what about flying around in space or on worlds where there's not so much water to spare? Imagine how smelly and icky Padme's pussy gets after a few days. Imagine her being off her period, but just off it, you know? So there's still something lingering about down there. Also, her asshole has been wiped but not showered. And besides cleanliness, what about shaving? Forget it. Now imagine her sitting that smelly, filthy, hairy pussy on your face and rocking back and forth until there's a shiny smelly snail trail of goo from your chin to your forehead while the friction of your face on her pussy makes a sound like stirring a bowl of mac 'n cheese.

I-i-i-it's hard or me to make friends.

this. The fact that he wasn't perfect despite how confident he is with everything else made it work for me. Him not knowing what to do and stepping on his own dick is the way to go

I don't mind that, but it needs to be balanced out with shit like "Thanks, my blue/green/young/old/__ friend" - that hammy old SW style.

And ... in TFA there was basically 'one' corny, expositiony line like this, and it was Hux's bit about "destroying the government that protects the Resistance, the Republic."

That 'serial' style is what has ObiWan saying "...to use your planet as a base as I search neighbouring systems for General Grievous", or Dooku unironically saying "You have interfered with our affairs for the last time." It's just meant to sound a little silly, and i think we'll lose that.