Jean Grey gets BTFO storytime

Jean Grey gets BTFO storytime

I wish
>next issue is the return of Hope
Of course! Only Hopeless can write Hope

I just know, that its going to be bad as fuck, but I want to see the damage report.

How much do you think is going to last?
12 or 20 issues?

It wasn't that bad. Straight up mediocre

The wrecribg crew feels so out of place in China

>China

I just said it the last week and I will say it again:

WHY. IS. IT. ALLWAYS THE WRECKING CREW who has to be the bad guys in all #1 issues?

12, maximum.

...welp, Jean, you're really helping mutant/human relationships now.

>robbing people
hmm kay
>destroying stores and houses
p-please dont
>calling her girlie
THE FUCK YOU JUST SAID YOU CIS-SCUM?

Fuck off, im out.

The phoenix can talk?

Why does it look so happy

God your a slut phoenix you were just with Thane and Quinten now u wanna go back to a teen version of you favourite. Did Thane's inhuman body creep u the fuck out that u needed something normal or was it mistress death trying to fuck thane while u were inside him ?

>Only superheroes wear green and yellow
HAIL HYDRA

Death and Thane abused it and Whore killed its ass

>implying, that Marvel has a Editor

Thanks for the storytime OP.

I'm thrilled they're going with such an original premise for this new Jean Grey, and these villains made a lot of sense for the setting and didn't feel "lol random whatever" at all. Finally a marvel comic with competent writers

Jean Grey is welcome. I bet supreme leader Herr rogers would like her

user no ...

>Writer: Hopeless
Here comes the pain

So, fucking Nightcrawler was demoted to a mascot?

its a bamfs

>Hope in Hopeless comic
i don't know how to feel

Someone has to be the jobbers and the WC are Pros

also...how the fuck teenage jean grey can trash the wrecking crew?.
They can fight Thor or Juggernaut (not win but still put a fight)

Phoenix's favourite host not strong enough on her own take a bunch of jobbers user think it through

quite strange that a single bamf can make the jump to china like nothing. Not even nightcrawler can do it.
Also they have some strange magic science to make the bamf do the jumpings with the ban in all new x-men, seems they forgot or do not care.

Hot

Bamfs are from the afterlife and don't really have mortal limits like Kurt does.

Some needs to keep her locked up.

>bamfs
Nightcrawler might find it offensive, like calling "nigga" a nigga

Please keep hitting her

I get the feeling a random street vendor wouldn't accept foreign currency, and it seems doubtful Jean would keep a fistful on yen on her person 'just n case'

yeah alright, got a laugh out of me

Xorna
Xorna no, we talked about this

Mugga please.

Jesus Christ, her dialogue.

So knock the pole down, morons, though I seriously doubt it would be able to stay up with an armored car on top of it.

What other series have they shown up in #1 besides Thunderbolts and Captain Marvel (the Deconnick volume)?

Captain Hydra isn't anti-mutie?

My new waiffu.

mutants accepted the offer to get the fuck out of america and set up shop in some hole no one cares about

Scott is the Phoenix's real favorite.

all roads lead to jean's firecrotch

This fucking bird is in like 5 comics

Our hero folks

>Gets mad for being called a "girl"
>Calls a woman noticeably older than her a "girl"
Goddamn it Jean

Piledriver,The true hero of the story

How the fuck does the Wrecking crew have time to job to someone at least three times per month?

Im so confused by Cyclops. Is there two young ones running around? I mean hes here and in Champions

Can't wait for her to get knocked up and fall in love with a schlubby guy who looks suspiciously like Dennis Hopeless.

I miss straight Iceman

Never heard of a character being in more than one book?

Gave them their own nation
Inhumans getting gassed now

They've shown Marvel Girl manifesting a fiery bird several times since her time-displacement, though, haven't they?

Hell, *this cover* shows it.

Somethings seems to be up, more than she should be blanket-denying. Or are we forgetting those early manifestations like we forgot time erasing itself when tykeclops almost died that time when its since been revealed they arent from this timeline at all?

That's fair.

Run, woman. She will make you gay!

telepathy is direct brain-to-brain communication, the *whole point* is that it bypasses the language barrier. this is retarded.

I'm pretty sure they were on a previous Deadpool run as his first enemies.

you still think to yourself in the language(s) you're fluent in

This. Anything with Jean Grey should instantly become a western ryona doujin.

Kyoto is in Japan.
That dollar sign on the bag of loot is in Yen.
This is not supposed to be in China.
No, there are no editors on Earth-Marvel.....
But you reading comprehension makes me worry.....

>This is not supposed to be in China.
But it's not China, nobody has said that this is China.

>when its since been revealed they arent from this timeline at all?
I thought the implication there was that time had corrected itself and somehow kept their original versions in the past too. They're from 616, but they don't really have a place to return to anymore.

Sapir/Whorf pls go.

Kyoto is actually pretty developed, and the backgrounds despite looking like the first google result is pretty fucking dirty looking. Like a very poor trace job. Looks China level dirty

Well, yes and no.

You can and do think in your language. But beneath that, you also think in a sea of wordless concepts. I'm thinking of the color blue, I can see the color in my mind. I'm not seeing the letters "b", "l", "u", and "e" floating in space, i'm seeing the color itself. If I'm a telepath and I send that thought to someone who speaks Japanese, they'll see the color too, not the symbol "青".

Depends on *what* is being thought and how. I've never, ever seen telepathy "rules* *put forth in tv shows, books, games, rpgs) that had telepathy limited to languages spoken.

the past only exists as a bunch of vaguely defined 'events of significance' trailing behind the present
the 'event' beast pulled them from was the founding of the x-men
when the multiverse got reduced to Battleworld and then put back together after Secret Wars, all those events were put back in place as they should be, so the past that the 05 were pulled from got replaced by a regular version of that event since thats the 'correct' history.

So if you want to get technical, Franklin Richards is the one who unintentionally 'smoothed over' the chronological hiccup

try to hold in your mind the notion of 'I want to help', without relying on language, that would be easily interpreted by someone who has never even met you before

Because she's in a shitty little joint getting ramen. Nigga you think she's gonna go to the city centre?

Or a very old part of Kyoto

easy, a mental image of jean assisting the girl off the ground and leading her to safety.

I'm fine with discussing this issue but the way telepathy was presented here is not consistent with the x-men comics, comics in general, or, broadly, psionics in any medium i've ever witnessed. should be or should not be, thats how its shown... except for here.

Jean
please stop helping
plez.

>i'm the good guy
>does more damage than all the bad guys combined.

wew lady

>HOW DARE YOU ALMOST KILL THAT WOMAN!!!
>but...you're the one who...
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHH!!!!!!!!!

On the one hand, really over using the damn fire bird.

on the other hand....

JHEAN GONNA GET RAAAAAAPPED!

So there is some justice in the world. Maybe of F-bird will go let bobby be straight again.

>They can fight Thor or Juggernaut (not win but still put a fight)
That's why they're there.

wtf I love piledriver now.