Justice League #20 Storytime

Endless part one!

>it's a two issues slated for the same month drawn by Hitch episode

So does Hitch not know about Barry/Iris?

Can't they just fight Kanjar-Ro or something? Why does everything have to be some earth-shaking, mind-bending cataclysm that ends with no one ever mentioning what just happened?

Honestly, how many world-threatening events happened between the start of n52 and now? And it's always
>We're never going to make it!
>Oh no!
>We made it!
>Yay!

I'm bored of fake apocalypses.

There's some sick joke when Brian Hitch has written JLA for more issues than Morrison did.

didn't #19 say next is "Death of the Justice League"? This is titled endless. What gives?

Man, i didn't even remember that the time travel arch had wrapped up. I guess I need to reread the last issue. IMO this book has been the weakest of the Rebirth titles I've been reading. Even Trinity is better.

Reading bump

Barry's two-timing a slut. He's dating Iris and Jessica at the same time.

Holy shit, even his art went dowhill.

>*a two-timing slut

Editors are bad and Hitch is a shitty writer.

Good thing jessica is best girl then and my otp
Iris nerds go and stay go

Barry doesn't deserve Jessica. She should cheat on him as well with Guy Gardner.

that's what you get for filling your main team book with nothing like A-listers like an absolute idiot.

Jessica already had trouble not staring at John's abs in the GL issue.

SHIT'S FUCKED.

Guy what are you doing shitposting on my Taiwanese hat styling forum! Does Mogo even have wifi?

Your tastes are shit. Your OTP was born out of a garbage comic.

She only needs to stay far away from Kyle. She do that and she's fine.

>[YES, I HAVE WI-FI.]

You cant 'Black' barry iris he's too good for you, best boy deserves best girl.

not even any point reading the rest of the issue

Next:
>“ENDLESS” finale! In order to save the lives of a fallen friend and many innocents, the League must make the dangerous time loop work for them and stop it all from happening. All that stands in their way is one man’s hatred—and a hammer that can bend time!

Eh.

Random black page

I think this artist misses Superbro.

See you guys in two weeks I suppose.

What are you talking about? Black? Iris is white you dipshit.

Or, maybe they're just hanging out. Co-workers do occasionally do that.

The latest gem from a staple of reaction images in mainstream comics.

Pray tell, why is this a multi-parter?

It's a fucking Groundhog Day scenario, you could easily do this in one issue. Decompression is cancer.

requesting the 'Local man ruins everything' Flash image.

This book is such a mess.

In this issue Hitch reads Deadpool Cable: Split second. Crazy scientist goes back in time for revenge.

Why does he have manga eyes in the first panel

Is the GLC are public knowledge on Earth now?

Is the GLC public knowledge on Earth now?

Im stuck in a Hitch written comic.

Should be, all the Green Lantern stuff was still canon in the New 52.

Not all of it. Just enough so that they could pretend Johns' stuff still made sense.

goddamit Barry

Yeah, guess I should've said broad strokes of his stuff.

Are you seriously telling me Bruce and Clark are too dumb to figure out the basics of a time loop? Hell, BARRY should have figured it out without having it happen.

I like the desigh of that ayy lmao

Arm-in-arm, though?

>I think we killed all these people.

No, Barry. You did.

It's strange to consider how many times that an avenger / JL-er could just go "I stopped it from happening, you just don't remember" and things of the same vein

Kek

Why isn't Barry's emblem white? There's something of about Supes' look too, it looks like they too the pre-merge costume and slapped yellow on the belt and colored in the boots.

Some people are more touchy feely than others. Jessica just broke out of her shell recently after all.

Seriously, it doesn't mean anything except that shippers are desperate to see everybody else fucking.

Uh Hitch has been pushing them as dating for awhile now, dude.

Like three pages is and political bullshit is being spewed.

>I think we killed his family

Yeah, Batman's speed force energy really fucked things up.

... Well that's just fucking stupid!

I swear, romance should be banned from fiction until humanity as a whole realizes that people can interact with each other without wanting to fuck.

aaand dropped

when did supes start roiding again?
I thought they got him off that shit in the 90s

another great issue, Barry/Jess are super cute together, hopefully they get married
I wish Hitch could write Legion of Super Heroes too

eh cover

slightly better cover

hitch needs to fucking stop this shit

not buying this issue and will never buy another issue of hitch's run

hitch's run actually got decent for a couple arcs before this and now as of this issue it's back to being garbage again

there's a reason I decided that except for a couple exceptions that it'd be less of a headache to pretend that DC had published nothing in the main continuity between the end of Flashpoint and the beginning of Rebirth(and thanks to the whole premise of Rebirth being that "Someone" has messed with reality, it actually works pretty well)

Me personally, I've been really enjoying Justice League rebirth. I know some people have a problem with it; but it's not THAT bad

it's been inconsistent

some arcs are ok while others are flat-out unreadable

thanks for these

literally the only thing of value to come out of this issue

didn't the last issue have a COMPLETELY unrelated arc? the fuck is going on?

Thank you

I thought they were still fighting those time beings and that one ally turned evil? The fuck?

Barry/Iris is dead Barry/Jess shall be the only canon from now on.

Eventually it will end with Barry/Irirs since the main Flash comic is like that and the main comic dictates what the heroes end up doing and even Jessica's own main comic with Baz is ignoring it.

Enjoy it while it lasts, personally I liked Barry/Jess in the beginning but it got annoying, Hitch ruined it.

Also Hal is the only GL for Barry.

You guys are such faggots, holy shit. Justice League SHOULD be the fucking A-list team with world-ending threats. This book is the spiritual successor of Morrison's run and exactly what it should be. If you want street-level shit with gay c-listers then go read Justice League of America.

>Justice League #20 Storytim
WHY user, why? we all know the stones are gonna fix everything after supes fights an endless drone army... is Hitch... is shit. The movie is in November... "Do we bring our A game to the comic? meh....hard no"

>a time travel arc right after a time travel arc
Hitch sure loves time travel it seems.

I actually like this take on the Justice League. They just needed some more build up for each threat, rather than going from one straight to another.

Make a minor one between them, but that leads to the next one.

>the fuck is going on?
Everything is ralated user... Hitch is going for the long game, trying so hard to be Fraction, but fraction is boring as shit, so Hitch is boring and bad at doing that.

justice bump

It's really, really bad. The dialogue is bad, the stories are atrocious, all the characters have the same voice. It's literally amateurish writing across the board. This is the kind of work I'd expect a high schooler to write up.