New Nickelodeon Cartoon Pitch

As you guys know I'm currently pitching a new show to Nick. The show would centre around a character named Myrtle, an purple alien from a planet where aliens have no eyes but their antenas are a way to see thorough stuff on the planet (ala Wildmuff from Ben 10). One day a meteor strikes killing all the aliens but Myrtle who escapes and rides on the meteor which crashes onto earth. Myrtle wakes up finding herself in a wacky surreal world where anything can happen but still keeps it grounded in a sense (kinda like Courage The Cowardly Dog or early Regular Show), the world has super human kids that are a homage/parody to the Justice League/Avengers, a computer as Mayor, special crayons that can take you to anywhere you wish or make things come to life. Myrtle finds out that the antenas can only work on her home planet and finds it hard to to adapt to earth, vampire koala bears that try to suck Myrtle's soul for world domination and characters of all shapes and sizes such as buses and trains as drivers themselves (inspirations from Busy Buses and Thomas and Friends), a real mouse being used as an actual mouse to the computer, a book as teacher, fruits, vegetables, furniture and all sorts as characters. A supervillian (who's a homage to Mulan and Carmen Sandiego) finds Myrtle in the alley wanting to destroy her since she caught her in the act of villiany, but when she sees Myrtle being all innocent not wanting to get killed, it reminds her of her own childhood and hints on why she became evil, so she takes Myrtle in as somewhat of a daughter of her own.

sounds good cantwait to se it OP

So the whole series is basically about Myrtle trying to overcome her blindness with her other senses and her new step mother who is trying to do less good with the help of Myrtle, whilst also in a wacky surreal world. The episodes can lend themselves to many creative plots ala Courage The Cowardly Dog, an episode can be a new surreal adventure, an episode can be a parody/satire of the superhero genre whilst still trying to do it's own thing, and episode can focus on the emotions/psychology of a character and what makes them tick, but still keep it lighthearted, an episode can be a parody of a nior movie or any other movie genere, there can be episoes than be a metaphor for trends and stuff (similar vein to South Park), there can be a villian of the week like episode but still be unique, and there are episodes that can start out mundane but have a surreal factor that comes in during act 2, basically slice of life gone wrong. The type of humor is more like early SpongeBob like humor (Seasons 1-3) but a little bit more meta.

Any suggestions guys, before I itch this to Nickelodeon in June.

I frickin love this

What the fuck is this pitch supposed to be?

It looks interesting

What the fuck is this?

Is this another lolrandumb cartoon

OP if you're actually pitching a cartoon to a network, you're severely sabotaging yourself by going public.

This kind of thing gives off the impression you're severely unprofessional and you'll damage the network in the future with this sort of behavior.

Getting a show picked up is all about playing the game, which is why completely derivative Canadian paper-doll Flash animation often gets picked up. They're backed by large companies that act professionally.

But of course you're just bamboozling us for the keks.

>The network will never accept your pitch if you post it publicly
>The network will never accept your pitch if you don't post the whole thing publicly
Which is it?

I have an idea for a cartoon about three gay-acting 10 year old boys. They believe walking to the toilet is a waste of time, so they just pee their pants whenever they need to go.

Give up on Nick

BARNEY!!!

Ahh ah ok, false alarm. Carry on, OP.

I'll just be over here... watching you... fap to cartoon ponies.

>Giant, rambling pitch full of vague ideas and constant comparisons to shows from the creator's childhood with bad MSpaint scribbles and no prior industry work
On a scale of 1 to Sonichu, how autistic is this?

"too shitty to reliably call it satire"/10

This is autism OP

Is that... Foamy?

So we meet again OP. It's good to see a bit more in the illustrations, but I see you have not taken my advice on simplifying your opening pitch. It's still sounds like rambling.

I agree, the pitch is way too long, OP's gonna get cut off half way through it, if he gets that far.

Keep this in mind when pitching, it should be "as long as a dress, because it just needs to cover all the important parts."

Also prepare an Elevator Pitch, which means that you should be able to get your point across in the amount of time it takes to get down an elevator ride with someone.

Sounds neat, how long have you been working on this OP?

My only suggestion is that Myrtle should have three tits

solid contribution!
you qualify for a producer credit.

THICC

OP you should probably just simplify it and maybe not compare it to every fucking cartoon. Instead of making it in the future maybe just keep it in the real world and make it a small town or area. Also try to not go into detail about the new technology and stuff, and just give a vague name for it.

looks like a cute Nick Jr cartoon

>cutefag
Don't condone this shit bitch