Jonah Hill's brother dead 40

Can't even imagine how awful it must be to lose someone this close to Christmas.

Thoughts and prayers, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtsandprayersthegame.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they're jews, but jonah is in full punished mode at the moment.

Jesus god that's terrible. My heart goes out to their family. How much did he weigh?

Yeah, that bitch has got nothing to say now, does she?

Must have smoked a little too much weed. Just goes to show how dangerous that shit can be.

Real flattering picture, google.

Did he finally win?

>Feldstein
>Hill
What did they mean by this?

Why'd he die

>tfw french bitch goes to the funeral

he's a big goy

>tfw no qt French Harpy to torment me for eternity

Realtalk: You see a lot of fat people, you see a lot of old people, but you do not see a lot of fat, old people.

nothing to see here....no siree.

I wanna pay my respects.
F

The other thread was removed before I could.

I can't believe Boogie outlived this guy, he wasn't as fat.

thoughtsandprayersthegame.com/

>christmas

the Jews killed Christ mate, they don't celebrate him lol.

Looks like SOMEBODY was getting a little too close to finding the perfect comeback. Looks like SOMEBODY was given a little warning not to continue.

Either being fat or drugs or both.

Why was she so mean bros?

>she's crying loudly
>she squeals out in barely audible french
>"He was the best lover I ever had"

French people are assholes.

Jonah couldve saved him, got fit together. But now he's dead

I thought Jordan Hill was just a meme name for fake alternate universe Jonah Hill.

Autism speaks

No debate there.

>mate
>matey
>lad
>laddibuck
oi is it talk like an anachronism day again

Thoughts and prayers don’t help.

Anons I really want to lose weight, but I literally have zero self control and I don't know if there is a way to change that about me. Should I just an hero?

You should an hero for a lot of reasons, being fat is just one of them.

It starts by browsing /fit/.

Go on, click the link. It's right there.

Go walk everyday for about 30 minutes. Gradually increase it over time to about an hour.

Just do it bit by bit, i cut out sweet drinks a year ago, cut out any food with added sugar like 5 months ago and have lost like 20 pounds with only minimal exercise

cut out all fast or fried food. 10 pounds gone. sugary drinks. another 10 pounds. do some walking daily. 10 pounds.

For you

You're right, probably.
I will try that thank you.
I do walk about 1.5 miles five days a week, and have being doing so for about a month. I FEEL better but as far as weight... not as good of luck.
Thanks for the advice, anons.

Also I'll add that after like the first week you get over wanting them pretty fast

Try jogging then.

Good thing he got out before the allegations about him abusing wendy's came in

Good idea. I just bought some new running shoes, so it should be easier on my shins. Jogging as a fat fuck can be painful without the right footwear.

Lift and run/any other intensive cardio. Also don't push yourself too hard at the start, ease into and keep upping it every week, little by little. Losing weight is a long process.

FACT: Jews hate christmas

they also killed jesus

Buy 1-2L bottles of carbonated water and just sip on those all day. Intermittent fasting is good too.

>Jews
>Christmas
They got through Hannukkah, this is the Christmas present for the rest of the world, at least one greedy jew is gone

I haven't heard this before, I will try that. I have tried some things like just having one large meal a day at a very particular time; but with my job it was too hard to maintain. But that was my best success at having a lower caloric intake per day. I just never really feel full unless I have quite a large meal.

nothing can help when you're dead you retard

This. Walking is underrated

>The Romans were Jewish

She is not a nice person!

Imagine how fat Jonah is gonna get now!

I thought they jews were terrible people so I prayed to satan for them to be cleansed from this earth

>anti-Trump cuck

Good riddance

Sup Forums is a Christian board. Praise Jesus

Can you believe he married Eastwood's daughter
Like what the hell that's bizarre

>this close to Christmas

I'm not sure if you're retarded or that was a subtle joke that made me feel both pity and rage.

Also 1488.

You already know the answer, eat right and exercise. We can't be healthy for you, either do it or don't. If you can't force yourself to not consume 4000 calories a day, you do not deserve life