Nova #6 storytime

Press F to pay respects.

I guess they're just glossing over the fact that Worldmind shouldn't really be there. Not that it really matters.

>Dick was trapped there for an eternity
God, I hope this isn't the case. That's downright horrific.

I guess they're not gonna explain why it's not Ko-Rel anymore either.

Thanis is tryant from resident evil.

F
Don't get why there's a Thanos here, but it was still amazing and depressing read.
I hope Rich will survive final issue.

I believe Marvel's confirmed he will.

That's my boy -

Wait, wasn't the whole point that Death followed Thanos into the world, and was able to make the Many-Angled Ones retreat and all the lesser entities died properly?

Aw, son of a FUCK.

Yes. Nobody at Marvel has read Thanos Imperative, though. They just know it has spooky tentacles

We Majora's Mask now?

Yes, but then Bendis happened. You know, a story so bad it had to explained by a handbook - Many-Angled Ones aren't there anymore, but Cancerverse was so corrupted by them Death died in it again, leaving it with corrupted Avengers and nothing every dying, except for Mar-Vell since he was killed by Death herself. This builds on this crap into something good.

Thank the gods.

>one of the few genuinly good Marvel books
>canned at 7 issues

Maybe if faggots didn't meme into the idea that everything Marvel does is shit then maybe more people would have read this and it wouldn't be getting canned?

Can you do Champions next? I want to see how bad it is.

>blaming the fans
maybe if Marvel stepped their game up a bunch of shitposters word wouldnt matter

Little how confused how Rich was still Nova if he didn't have any Nova Force when he left.
His helmet doesn't do anything.
Also, his body's supposed to shut down without the Nova Force since he's basically addicted to it, but I guess you can handwave that with Cancerverse

The thing is that Marvel didn't advertise this book at all, and people are more interested in reading Amazing Spider-Manchild every two weeks than anything else.

>Little how confused how Rich was still Nova if he didn't have any Nova Force when he left.
Cancerforce

Why didn't you buy this, Sup Forums? You basically told Marvel that no one is interested in true Cosmic and would rather read Redditors of the Memealy.

>Scarlet Witch

her soul, her very essence was literally eaten by Mar-vell Jesus didn't ANYONE in Marvel read Thanos Imperative?

>The thing is that Marvel didn't advertise this book at all

Nooo Rich ;__;

The whales are absolutely part of the problem, though. They only buy/read "important" books and stuff that never ends like ASM.

The other major issue is visibility and accessibility. If digital copies were a buck, you bet your ass sales would more than double. There are people in these very threads mourning the death of this book who didn't buy it because the price per page was too fucking high.

Next issue it gets L-lewd

A teaser shown at a literally who site, hell the fact that people were still asking "Wait, Rich Rider came back?" When issue 4 came out said it all.

Sigh. So the book retconned itself and took a crap on Rich and Worldmind at the same time.

Jesus

fuck that

>Sam saving his big bro
;-;

F

>Ben Reilly dies a couple dozen times in normal ways and gets reduced to Deadpool lite
>Rich goes through this shit and is still mostly mentally put together

Scarlet Spider BTFO

Marvel did a real crap job promoting their new winter books, I don't think any have done well outside of Venom.

Wasn't Wanda a good guy in the Cancer-verse?

Thanks op, I'll mis this :___(

>Gotta get back
>Back to the past, samurai Rick
>WATCHA

damn that's a good page

I'm sorry, what is "true Cosmic" to you?

Marvel heavily, heavily overshipped the first issue to get retailers to sell it to people

That's hot.

The fuck are you talking about?

We never got to see Thanos in the Cancerverse did we? But he should have been a dead statue if the Cancerverse's Death of Captain Marvel's events went the same as 616's up to a point.

I wish people would have bothered to read Thanos Imperative. That said Loveness said he did research so I guess he probably just skimmed the book or chose to ignore stuff on purpose.

>Yes, but then Bendis happened. You know, a story so bad it had to explained by a handbook - Many-Angled Ones aren't there anymore, but Cancerverse was so corrupted by them Death died in it again, leaving it with corrupted Avengers and nothing every dying, except for Mar-Vell since he was killed by Death herself.

Where the fuck did that happen?

Anything not written by someone whose name rhymes with "Fendis".

isn't the cancer verse a big place? he could have just kept running away and hiding. like the world's longest hide and seek game.

F

Here's the retcon in the guide that one user talked about. Last few paragraphs.
>We never got to see Thanos in the Cancerverse did we? But he should have been a dead statue if the Cancerverse's Death of Captain Marvel's events went the same as 616's up to a point.
No, we never saw the cancerverse version of Thanos. Just his destroyed ship.
And we have no idea how events played out in that universe. They easily could have fixed him during their many angled transition. After all, nothing dies.
See, I've sort of come to accept what happened. Death came to the cancerverse and killed Mar-Vell, yes. But she didn't stick around. She had to go back to her own universe, and she was shown abandoning Thanos there.
Still not sure why the universe didn't die, but I guess with Death gone it stabilized itself.

they overshipped every book that month though

That's the difference between a writer who shows respect for the characters he uses, and a writer who just likes pissing people off because he knows he can get away with it.

I'm a filthy tradewaiter

>world mind became a crazy evil hivemind and richard joined him
a steamy moist dump

pretty sure Rich didn't join willingly

How does Cancerverse even exist?
Didnt EVERYTHING DIE during the Incursion Saga and is being created/recreated by Reed Richards?

I doubt he'd be like "You know what's Hot? LIFE. ENDLESS, CANCEROUS LIFE.Let's make one universe like that just for shits and giggles, son."

"O..Okay, dad."

Shouldnt all this atemporal, multiversal shit just not exist, and Rich, just dissapear into peaceful non existance?

The rumour was that they 100% overshipped it, meaning that those #1 numbers were absolute horseshit

Fuck worldmind, how many times has it fucked rich over in comparison

There already is a storytime, and it's a tremendous fuckup. It took OP like 30 comments to figure out how to screencap properly.

they probably needed to keep/recreate the cancerverse because recreating 616 relied on its existence since its intwined into continuity.

W-world Mind...
;_;

He didn't willingly join and this isn't the first time Worldmind goes crazy.

God that hurts.

>when I realize this is the second last issue

this also isn't the first time richard joined a hivemind so i guess my argument is moot, still idunlikit

Not only that but this comic wasn't on Marvel Unlimited from what I'm hearing.

he went through like 15 years of straight up intergalactic war and how long of infinite death in the cancerverse there should be no way that sam beats him and saves him but now its gotta happen

One more issue my fellow Dickheads.

We get a glimpse of Thanos statue, It appears only in one panel in the background.
It was never mentioned so was easy to pass, anyway is a great detail.

Thanks, never actually noticed that.

Still, I don't think it's a huge deal. They easily could've fixed him/woken him up off panel. It's comic books

Worldmind is now Marvel Starro?

the idea of a Cancerverse Thanos is... weirdly unsettling.

F
Too good for the world.

F

Good riddance. Fuck Cancerkid.

So basically Thanos Imperative never accomplished anything aside from keeping Rich out of books for a few years. Fuck Marvel.

Cancer Carol is cute.

He should've bargained better.

Pretty much.

I'm glad this tanked hard.

I'm sorry guys, I did what I could. It just wasn't enough.

I'm gonna miss this book. I'm gonna miss it a lot.

>those figures

My feelings

The Marvel legends have really been knocking it out of the park lately.

I'm guessing that it would be where user said, in the handbook.

They closed the fault and saved 616, which was the whole point of Thanos Imperative. The only thing they didn't accomplish was trapping Thanos there, which wasn't even part of the plan until he started raging about. Whether or not the cancerverse got destroyed didn't really matter as long as it no longer posed a threat to 616.

See:

So is no one address how this completely contradicts Nova Civil War II? In there we could see Richard was fine and dandy before returning from the cancerverse.

Post sw.

Besides it's obvious marvel is somewhat loose canon these days.

Where did the last part with Thanos banishing Elders of the Univers, Stranger, Avengers and Guardians to Cancerverse take place?

I always got the vibe that Quill was planning on making sure Thanos would stay there all along.
Even though killing everyone in there permanently wasn't the main point, permanently ending all life there and the universe's immanent Erasure were pretty big deals.