OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps
xvideos.com/video11992425/what_is_her_name_
youtube.com/watch?v=ninOz5ValUM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do the accusers always wait until the person they’re accusing have a big project coming out? If the crime was that serious, shouldn’t they have reported it right away?

Did they know?

Attention.

Do they care? Does anyone care? He's max landis, the best thing he's made was a take down of the death of superman, it's like getting the manager of a mcdonalds fired.

he probably abused rich evans right there in front of them

hbombercuck knew, so they almost certainly did too

revenge is a dish best served cold.

well..

He abused them into keeping quiet

you just KNOW.

They want money and attention, otherwise they would have accused sooner.

>watching screenjunkies

Hey rich, you wanna have a tums festival after I give you my cums festival with juicy shaq meat and at-st

I watch all the movie review youtube channels
you could say I'm a... Screen Junkie!

>first post is defending a rich jew

hmm what a coincidence

That's what I've been saying about Donald Trump.
This song came out in 2015, using Trump's name to mean 'cool' or 'wealthy' and there wasn't a peep from any of his supposed victims.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps

Have you ever heard of opposition research user?

sex scandals are the new relationship drama to boost numbers in Hollywood

Netflix must not have been impressed with its Friday numbers, this is the price Landis pays for mediocrity

I dont think Rich Evans is Jewish

Is nice to know that whenever you disagree with a women all she has to do to fuck you up is scream rape.

kek

John Landis has a history of triple murder too.

DID THEY SEE HIS BALLSACK???

Literally who?

I thought Max was a bit of a tryhard idiot because of his impression on RLM but after seeing one of these threads yesterday watched essentially every video on his youtube and think he's a pretty cool guy

The girl screaming rape can be seen commenting on like 70% of them

>FUCK PEOPLE ARE LIKING THIS MOVIE
>WE NEED TO BRING IT DOWN IMMEDIATELY!

I don't normally believe in the conspiracy theories but something weird is going on here.

>another ugly guy get punished for making moves
LOVING EVERY LAUGH
There are some guys (Chads) that can play grabass with women from the get-go. If you aren't a Chad, then you should even try. If you have to ask if you are a Chad then you are probably not. Some bastards have to learn the hard way.

non-ironically this.

Notice how none of the men being accused are hot. When you are hot, as Trump said, You can grab them by the pussy and THEY LET YOU DO IT

Still not buying the "women" thing, Max.

For the sake of argument, assume you have actually been raped by a famous person.
>You decide they're too powerful and you're just a lonely, pathetic loser who posts on Sup Forums and thus has no real power
>So you think there's no point in trying to bring them to justice: logically, they're just too influential and you're just too untrustworthy
>You repress this anger and embarrassment you feel because you rationally think it's the best thing for you
>But then they get a big project and you see them popping up in the media more and more
>Their face is everywhere
>Everyone is going on about how famous and great they are
>This infuriates and maddens you
>Your logical decision is overcome and you feel you must accuse them in the most effective way in order to make up for your shortcomings

Maybe they're full of shit, but if they weren't lying it's understandable for them to act this way.

I'm not sure I believe it because he's spoken ages ago about how he's had bad relationships and then all these cliquey girls got together and confabulated stories about him being abusive. I've seen a similar thing happen in real life, so again it's a possibility.

They're accusing him of having abused women, but so far no has accused him of having abused them.
Victims are not even needed anymore to fuck someone's reputation.

>said to a friend "i bet leo decaprio is next"
>friends wife says "i wouldn't mind being sexually assulted by him"
You cant win

>Several women and Soy Boys have taken to twitter to claim Max Landis is a rapist

Several men took to twitter to claim Hillary Clinton sacrificed children in the basement of a pizza shop.

That was all really overblown and I don't personally believe any of that, however there were instances where the owner said he had basement and other instances where he said he didn't have a basement.

>Accusers

There are no accusers

This is why this is so hilarious - there are no accusations and no accusers. Just people saying he IS a rapist. But with no claims of a rape or rape victim.

It's amazing. If this works, then we can definitely get Dan "Hymen Divider" Schneider in the pen by the end of next year.

But were those men verified accounts? I didn't think so, sweetie.

As much as I like to see this annoying faggot scrutinized, I'm very much looking forward to the day that he fades into the obscurity that he so richly deserves.

My point is that no woman has taken to twitter to say they were raped or harassed by Landis.

Just random people saying he is a rapist or harasser.

It's exactly the same as Sup Forumsacks going on twitter and saying Hillary Clinton and John Podesta run a child sex trafficking ring out of pizza shops.

It's hilarious.

Some of them were until they got unverified or banned, lol.

Just watch how fast these blue checkmarks would fall if they accused Jack, the owner of twitter.

I think max assulted jay because of Jay's allergy to vagina

He molested Jay.

This is fake news don't get hyped boys it's the same bitch who runs the sjw whores gamergate and this has no evidence this will be a waste of time on court

Max Landis grabbed my ass even though we've never been in the same state.

why is he so fucking weird looking?
he looks like that vampire from the hotel transylvania movies.

Don't make fun of Jay like that.

the only decent thing this hack ever wrote was Found Footage Akira™ and I'm pretty sure that movie was watchable despite his input, not because of it. if he's not a rapist he should go to jail anyway so that he stops making trash.

Your tears say more than evidence ever could.

>there only hollywood contact is a sex pervert.
Well i guess max is going to be on more "best of the worst". Move over Len.

THE MOUSE STRIKES BACK

Ya his youtube channel is great. He can be annoying on twitter some times though.

Never knew why Sup Forums hated him so much.

There’s no way they’ll have Max back on now.

Can anybody explain why in this movie they didn't just tell the Feds everything and give them the wand and the girl? They were hunting the baddies and had no interest in killing the two orc protagonists. Seems like poor writing to me.

Jay would want him back

>Max landis touched my ass once
>i swear it happened
>no i won't go into detail and I absolutely do not have any proof but he did it I swear!

At least it happened to an untalented asshole this time.

Couldn't trust anyone not to take the wand and simply kill them.

Did you miss the part where they found a spic they could trust so they could actually directly contact the feds? Did you honestly miss this? It's a pretty major scene. Did you also miss the part where they called in a superior and that woman tried to kill them and keep the wand herself, leading them unsure of who to trust in the first place?

It's almost like your question is fucking retarded, like you.

Only in her dreams.

THE MOUSE WINS AGAIN!

Every single article about Landis in the last couple years seems to focus on the fact he doesn't like Rey or Amy adams character in arrival.

This is a man that is going to get run out of town because he doesn't like a fictional female character.

never doubt the power of the mouse

Way of the world user, way of the world. The sooner a man finds his lane and sticks to it, the happier he'll be.

>Critics smearing Bright as the worst movie of the year
>Bright sequel greenlit
>suddenly accusations against Landis
really activates those almonds

The fucking way she goes

Why do they have such a bug up their ass about Bright?
It isn't bad at all, it isn't 10/10 fantastic either but why do they give a shit about this film at all?

when did Hbombguy say he knew

Because A) Max Landis and B) They think it's about real world racism when in reality it's too lazy to actually be about anything realistic.

at least he didnt murder people on set

Landis complimented one of hbomb's videos and hbomb rejected it cause he didn't want to associate with him
Landis had a meltdown which included mocking up a script about the exchange

It's a Netflix movie
Disney are starting their own streaming service

>too powerful

For some reason I thought he was gay...

The obvious reason is because it's a big budget production (90 million or something) made exclusively for streaming so it bypasses a lot of shit
there is probably more to it than that thoug.

>guy with a murderer of a father is a homosexual rapist

It's rumored that he's coming back for the Christmas special or at least he was supposed to be.
He said he was going to Milwaukee at the end of September to meet some friends. They usually film them about that long in advance so it's a good chance.

Im pretty sure he is, I mean zoe quinn is fucking accusing him.

Either gay or diddler, I can't see this faggot overpowering a woman sorry not sorry.

>direct-to-Netflix movie
>big project

pick one

xvideos.com/video11992425/what_is_her_name_

This whore walks up to you on twitter and baselessly accuses you of sexual assault and ruins your career. What do?

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

It's Netflix first big budget blockbuster movie

2017 was the best year ever.

Wow, is this what sex is like?

it's more important to post about it on twitter for asspats than it is to report it to the police

what an unfortunate young woman

Typically. Sometimes it's actually enjoyable for both people.

what's wrong with her face?

Her mother was a lush

what did he mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=ninOz5ValUM

>I mean zoe quinn is fucking accusing him.
what? pic? link?

>BEST OF THE WORST DELAYED FOR CHRISTMAS
>LANDIS COMING TO WISCONSIN
Ummm.thats gonna be awkward.

not /oursoyboy/

The chick who played Batista in his wrestling video tweeted this

But she's hapa and hapas are all insane so take it with a grain of salt. And like most hapa chicks, she's hot as fuck too. Too bad they're crazy.

Max implied on twitter he's going back for the wedding episode, whenever that is but I don't think it's happening soon.

Jay posted on twitter they have a holiday BOTW filmed but as usual they take their time editing and they decided to postpone it until after the holidays. There's no reason to think Max was in Wisconsin this past couple weeks

See
Looks better clothed and with glasses on desu

>watched antman like 3 hours ago
>this chick is in it
Da faq?!?!?!

BASED

I guess thats not happening anymore