ARROW FLASH SUPERGIRL LOT CW FELICITY GENERAL

>I'm the Future Flash.
I don't get it. We saw Barry in 2024. He wasn't Savitar. So who's Savitar? A clone? Time remnant? Evil twin from Earth-whatevernumber?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nXxoryEl9Qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It looks like he got angry because of what happened to his face

Like someone put his head into a boiling spagetti

>his face
Some shit...

He's prolly a time remnant, or Emo Barry is and Savitar's the real one.
That doesn't quite fit into the "I created myself" line though, but it's CW, so plot holes are a given.

i've been telling you assholes it was barry since savitar came on the fucking screen. assholes. no im wrong. it couldnt be barry. thats too obvious. fuck you. im vindicated. they copy pasted a comic book story line.

i fucking told you all and no one listened. i'm crazy. i listened to all your stupid theories. no its not barry. nope. can't be. ha fuck you all

I hope Supergirl eventually gets a backdoor pilot for that Wonder Woman show that was in development. Or she at least gets to be on the show.

That hair is just perfect.

Time Remnant

So, is the Legion EVER going to appear? Like, ever? Cause if not, then why the hell even bother foreshadowing them, or having Lar be a major character? Cause, look, I like Lar, but since he's as much a literally who as the rest of the Legion, the only reason you'd put him in the show is to attract LOSH fans.

One of these days, he had better get a lead pipe through the gut so we can toss his ass in the Phantom Zone.
>Wonder Woman show that was in development
You mean that NBC abomination, or was there some other thing?

No, there was a show called Amazon that was specifically being made to go alongside Arrow and Flash. It was originally being written by Alan Heinberg, who wrote the post-Infinite Crisis Wonder Woman soft reboot and went on to write the Wonder Woman movie. Some other guy wrote a new script (which indicates to me Heinberg's pilot was just turned into the movie with a bunch of gratuitous action shoehorned in to stretch it out to movie length), and this was turned down because Johns and the other TV folks didn't like it.

The NBC show had an actual pilot produced and was based on Rucka's run.

>Heinberg
Who is Wonder Woman was aggressively mediocre though. I mean, it was a valiant attempt, but it still fell flat.

>NBC pilot
>based on Rucka's run
... No it's not. It has nothing in common with that run, at all. Hell, not even with Veronica Cale, who for whatever insane reason is British in the pilot.

>Savitar is Barry from the future
>so let's erase Barry's memories because...??

It's been a while since I've seen Mockingtits

Caitlin and Barry confirmed as OTP

because it'll be funny? Seriously it looks like there's no stopping the bad shit from happening so lets prank Barry while we still can.

It's a shame she never came back to AoS

But at least she took Lance with her. It was for the greater good

whatever happened to that dumb fucker anyway?

I stopped watching CW around Arrow S4/midway through Flash S2 because the soap opera plots were getting unbearable. Is Felicity dead yet? She was one of the worst parts of this universe.

Flash season 1 has been remade more times than Abrams has made A New Hope, Arrow has not gotten better in the right ways, the only good character on the show is Reney and they're fucking him up by giving him a story arc.

>Is Felicity dead yet?
They killed her on Legends this past season.

>Flash season 1 has been remade more times than Abrams has made A New Hope
Fuck off HR

Dr Manhattan erased him from existence and we shall never have to bother with him again.

>They killed her on Legends this past season.
seriously?

youtube.com/watch?v=nXxoryEl9Qg

Alternate timeline version due to reality warping fuckery

Don't care, it was SO satisfying to watch.

>Killer Derp.jpg

>Time remnant
this is my bet, but knowing CW is gonna be some shit like "I used to be handsome, now fuck the world 'cause I'm ugly because I tried to save it"

>I'm the Future Flash.
Or it could be, y'know, "I'm the future, Flash." Like Savitar is taunting Barry by saying he's out of touch with the times. Didn't Magog have a similar discussion with Superman in Kingdom Come?

Post the webm of her pulling the iceman

So, if Savitar has to kill Iris for Flash to become Savitar, how did Flash become Savitar initially?

>all this predictability and stupid writing / dialogues
>that "supervillain" looks like a well-used whore
>there are people watching this on their own volition

yay

It's Stockholm Syndrome.
Or, at least, that's my problem.
I've put up with it so long, I feel obligated to continue.

>It's Stockholm Syndrome.
this makes sense and I'm familiar with this

Stop watching CWshit.

Alternate universe flash who lost iris another way

Just wanna ruin your life a little more for today's quota.

Guess who's disappearing into the speedforce at the end of may?

Guess who's going to come back next season without their memories?

Guess how I'm going to fuck Barry Allen's life even more!

Come on, guess!

Somebody's time remnant probably

What else is there to watch on Tuesdays? Pretty Little Liars?

>he's the mentally insane barry from AFTER the sky article basically barry ran so fast he hurt himself and sorta went crazy.

I watch it precisely because it is a comic book show that isn't embarrassed about being based on a comic book.

Shit like the Batman movies annoy me because it is like they are embarrassed about their origins.

Pretty Little Liars is kino, and much better than flash actually

This. The show may have declined a bit, but at least the showrunners remember that spectacle is an important aspect of superhero stories. They're not trying to strip the silliness out of it so it's more appealing to people who'd never even look at a comic book.

I never understood this argument.