I've watched this series probably 10 times now and I still don't know what the ending means

I've watched this series probably 10 times now and I still don't know what the ending means.

What do you think it means?

The Vipers whacked him

It was all Pussy Malangas dream

It means he got shot you fucking mong.

He clearly got whacked. I don't know how you missed it.

he got gobagool'd

what's the point of whacking a fatass who's probably going to die of a heart attack within a few years?

Watch it, user

It means the ending didn't matter. The series cuts to black because the series ended when Tony decided he wouldn't improve himself and remain a terrible person. They were making a statement that whatever happened after that was irrelevant, because the story was over, he lost, and he was already a doomed man regardless.

If you've watched it 10 times and still dont understand a very simple ending I think its time to consider suicide as an option

YABBA GABBA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL!

>The showriter couldn't come up with a good ending for the show so he just smash-cut to black

This is the only legitimate explanation for the Sopranos ending IRL

He relapsed and had another blackout because he failed to change the way he interacts with people.

whacked
the entire scene was supposed to mirror tonys favorite scene from the godfather
brainlet

what would have been a good ending? tony fighting all of new york with his AR-15?

wait is this a sopranos general now?

>tfw you will never cum in gloria trillo

if you need to ask what happened at the end - youre a pleb who doesn't get it

if you think tony got whacked - youre a pleb who doesn't get it

if you think tony didnt get whacked - youre a pleb who doesn't get it

I didn't say I have an idea for a good ending, I just said that the writer didn't have one either. They couldn't come up with anything for an ending, but the show had to end nonetheless. Why is this so hard to accept for some people?

I'm a pleb, spoonfed me.

You send people a message and you put him out of business a few years in advance, but mostly it's a show of power if you can whack a mob boss in puublic.

If you're a faggot that uses pleb and kino unironically, you're a virgin that doesn't get laid.

>I've watched this series probably 10 times now and I still don't know what the ending means
Stop trying and just stick to Rick and Morty, it's what you really want to watch anyway.

Did anyone else here notice this?

notice what

Janice winks at the camera.

The ending means your cable went out and there was nothing worth watching on television anymore. Ten years later, I think it's safe to say David Chase was right.

WTF I hate onion rings now

But it was kino

What did he mean by this?