/rlg/ - Reylo General

Previous Reylobros, post the best Reylo fanart you know

Other urls found in this thread:

vmagazine.com/article/driving-miss-daisy/
instagram.com/p/Bc-rCCVBR1c/?hl=en&tagged=reylo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Goddammit you're not suppose to start a /rlg/ with such a lewd picture. You're supposed to start pure and innocent and work your way up to it.

Adam Driver should autograph this

How come star wars fan art always involves rey getting fucked by someone?

How is that not what’s happening?

they want the sand pusy

Do you think Rey force pegs Kylo?

it's a good picture but blew the load too early. oh well. this will be the lewd general.

Thanks for the idea.

I like them together, because if Rey somehow redeems Ben, then it would actually give these movies a point. But I'm not getting my hopes up for one reason. They blatantly just ripped off the EU characters of Jason and Jaina Solo for this series, but didn't call them that because they didn't want to have to pay the author's royalties. So don't be shocked when they somehow reveal that she's secretly his sister or maybe cousin or something.

whoa i like reylo now

Why does Rey have breasts in this picture?

Dark side, abilities, unnatural etc

Did they just put daisey ridley's face on lena dunham? I feel like this is an edited screenshot from girls from some reason

if finn doesn't give rey his bbc at least once the franchise would be accused of "caving to racists", so expect them to write that in next

All I want is to do this to my own Rey.

would you rather had rey get BLACKED in a good film or pure reylo in the trash flick we got?

nope

Is that Keanu Reeves from Point Break fucking Rey?

I'd rather have a really good movie with Reylo. No one gives a fuck about FinnRey.

>has met all her alleged "parents"
>no one has recognized her at all
>all of them are dead by now so a dramatic reveal wouldn't have any pay off
Stop saying retarded shit

kek

Source

I think Rey would totally be a nagging waifu and wear the pants in their relationship if Ben is one that does the flip. Every day it would be:

>Ben did you take out the trash last night?
>Yes dear
>Ben pick up some blue milk on you way back, we're running low
>Yes dear
>Hurry up and get dressed, you need to be ready for work in 5!
>I'm always ready dear

IMAGINE HOW FUGLY THEIR KIDS WOULD BE

vmagazine.com/article/driving-miss-daisy/

90% of it is just him asking about her career and stuff but there's a few cute little tidbits.

Finnrey was a lackluster ship

user here in a marriage like that. The fun part is that the dynamic is completely flipped in bed, yes Master. Which totally fits the Reylo feel, too.

>Rey's nip censored
>Kylo's on full display
God bless America.

instagram.com/p/Bc-rCCVBR1c/?hl=en&tagged=reylo

I feel like they would fuck out their stress whenever they fought with makeup sex.

Not gonna happen. It would be too obvious. They already pioneered the series with bm/wf imagery to stir controversy, forcing it any more would seem contrived. Backing off now is their best move. They'll be back

>Other cultures are different from mine
You wouldn't say anything if it was a non-white thing.

FFFFF that's cute

Fucking disgusting.

Matt is the autistic side, Ben is the alpha Chad side and they both combine to make Kylo Ren!

This looks like an attempt to be 3d but fail

woops meant for

Best spoiler here

I like Reylo and think they are sexy and cute!

>people on Sup Forums wouldnt mock non-whites

are you lost, tumblr?

its sort of overrendered without much attention given to the lighting

anymore art with yin yang symbology? its my aesthetic

How is it that the tumblr Reylo tag is 100x more horrible and toxic than this general. Is it simply the concentration of females? I say this as a drunk 30 year old married woman concerned for the future.

tumblr in general is garbage. only thing they are good for is fanart and sometimes their little essays. also just info.

also sjw are just as nasty and angry as the people they hate at times. the irony

Lewd

He just flirted with her without knowing

It's just natural to him. Alpha af

Star Wars fans are the most toxic group of shit heads I've ever seen, facebook posts on SW pages with men are just as bad.

I want to play with Adam's hair everyday too. Lucky bitch.

based

i don't go on tumblr. what's happening that's so bad?

people are retarded more news at 11

people literally comparing reylo relationship to abuse cycles and shit
people have been insulting adam in terms of looks too because they're bitter and fat

Mmm that's supposed to be in the anti Reylo tag.

this has literally been happening there for the past 2 or so years and they are more of a vocal minority than ever who gives a fuck

The unfolding saga of this thread is anons giving up on hiding being femanons. First the active ovary sympathy and now more freely admitting to tumblr use.
I'm into it.

This shit is cancer. XIII sucked, and your pet ship sucks. Get your lame Twilight bullshit out of my SW please.

for all its shitposting, Sup Forums when its good is genuinely one of the better places to discuss film

>calls other people tumblr when this whole thread is very tumblr-esque

As a woman, I think it's cancer and they should fuck off with bringing the tumblr drama garbage here. At least try to blend in. It's like I'm on Sup Forums

Good thing that was my one and only post in this thread. How many of the posts in here are yours, bud?

for fucks sake go away

this.

I'm posting here instead of tumblr because I like being anonymous and I wont end up with some bitch sending me hatemail because she doesn't agree with me

okay so don't come here just so you can talk about the dumb bitch you were trying to get away from.

tumblr in general has a bunch of hypocrite sjw landwhales

>civilised user

Goddamn that might be the best fanart I've seen yet.

I saw one of those cartoon sex games the other day based on TFA, I couldn't even get into it it was so funny
>'mind rape' scene
>the animations and fucking dialogue
>the fucking facial expressions
>Rey becomes wet when Kylo starts doing the mind probe thing
>Kylo says 'what the heck' and gets a boner
>ridiculous cartoon sex ensues

>thotfinn
>that fucking icon

KEK
Finnwhales, when will they learn?

I agree with it. I'm just there to get some good fanarts beside Twitter.

>thread degenerates into a proxy catfight over stupid tumblr drama
Sup Forums isn't your personal fucking blog. Leave your dumb tumblr drama in tumblr. Are generals against the rules?

link

The mods need to 404 this retarded thread.

>Adam Driver...islamophobic
G..go on. Christ, if he's hiding his power level reylo will literally be perfect.

post fanart

thanks for ruining the thread tumblrwhales

Jacked Kylo with flat Rey is the best body pairing. Why do people change this

What are the demographics of /rlg/

Fucking this. The previous ones were chilling and comfy. Just ignore anything related to Tumblr shit.

dollars to doughnuts they're upset about him admitting he joined the marines because of 9/11

Yeah, next time just tell tumblrshits to fuck off with their drama and continue the thread or just ignore them entirely.

>>no one has recognized her at all
Some people think there was a subtle implication that Han and Snoke knew who she was in TFA.

>all of them are dead by now so a dramatic reveal wouldn't have any pay off
Force Ghost Luke.

Rumor is that Abrams set some stuff up for her and her parents for the next guy to deal with, and wasn't happy with how it went down, even though he didn't know where it was going.

tfw no empress

my boy

Yeah, I like tiny-titty tiny Rey with Big Ben the size difference is one of the best parts.

>When you spoon your force wife at the other end of the galaxy because you know she's cold

so since kylo and rey's force bond was still active at the end of the movie post snoke-death, is that gonna be a thing in 9?

my guess is they'll explain it away somehow but it would be neat to see

fucking kek they still make those?

>Adam Driver is Islamophobic
Lel, are SJWs starting to insert more of their political ideas just to attack fictional pairings?

C-cute!

if rey had gone with kylo there would actually have been something to look forward to for the third movie.

god damn it

damerey

meet n fuck games is still chugging along baby

Probably going to be very big. I predict that the final climax is going to bring it in when they share power and influence each other into the very center of the balanced force.