>most interesting idea in years
>waste it on "FUCK DRUMPF!"

youtu.be/sn2GMNv5Tmc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AmL7c_ZP5gY
youtu.be/f7KSfjv4Oq0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jevons_paradox
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The gook's infuriating fucking voice at 4:27 if you need another reason not to watch

youtu.be/AmL7c_ZP5gY

What did you expect from MATT DAYMON

>post 1990s
>expecting big budget comedy to be anything but diarrhea
Grand Budapest Hotel and Hail Caesar are literally the only good comedies on this side of the 2010 so far.

is there any vore

>no bugs attacking the miniature towns
D R O P P E D

Jumanji sounds like a litty flick

love this meme

>Hail Caesar
I watched this on an airplane and it was awful

>Shrinking people
>Interesting idea
Oh yeah, because that’s never been done before

Just saw it, and any cool ideas you thought they would have they didnt do.

How are there illegal workers if you need to be approved to get shrunk, like the trailers show?

Aw man, that sucks. I was going to watch this too.

Holy fuck that is so bad

The shrink machine is created and owned by Californian Jews.

>no 3 inch tall people being treated as foot massage slaves to qt girls

shame. damn shame

>dude what if everyone was small lmao
>capitalism hurr durr
>interesting movie idea

Fuck tiny people, they deserve to be pretty by small birds and insects

>dude instead of creating a civilization that can exist sustainably lets stretch our resources to create a materialist society than can be wiped out by ants

Holy hell globalists are retarded

Dumbest fetish in existence.

That's not how this would work.

youtu.be/f7KSfjv4Oq0

seriously, what the fuck kind of solution is this. supply and demand go both ways: if suddenly everyone is tiny and we have an extreme wealth of supply, then the demand will only rise to meet it: I'm talking about a baby boom that would catapult our population into the quadrillions. Our infrastructure would literally never be able to keep up; crime would get so bad we would be forced to morph into a dystopian society simply to survive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jevons_paradox

If only the normies knew the end result of the industrial meme, ecological hyper-eradication

well that movie looked interesting.. ( past tense. )

And now Matt is taking heat from his SJW friends for saying that grabbing someone's ass isn't rape.

will his friend, Jimmy Kimmel, defend his honor and cry about his tarnished reputation on national television?

>tfw you'll see at least part I of the False Tribulation unfold within your lifetime
>tfw the only decent adaptation we'll ever get of this book is real-world future history

Was there at least any decent giantess content in it?

those ugly ass trees made me think that frame was a world inside her ass

Pleb

Nope, makes me rock hard

Read Howard Zinn's People's History of the United States. That shit will blow your little mind.

Was about to say What We Do In The Shadows, but realized it had a pretty small budject, despite being the best comedy in the last 10 years