Will we ever see him again?

will we ever see him again?
also he is just a morty who became a rick right?

I don't care. I want more Lawyer Morty.

No, I don't want to see your pog collection!

very funny and original characters . R&M rocks!

By bringing reddit into this thread, you have proven you are the cancer and not the show.

Let's not intoxicate this thread with Reddit now. You faggots should know it's for the best.

I hope so but I doubt it

Rick and Morty is an adult cartoon of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive theory faggotry and EDGINESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad. However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for edgy, pseudo-intellectual underageb& redditors who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The extremely flawed characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the portal, small, squiggly pupils, the whole science faggotry and everything about the R&M world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on depression, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average nu-male and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little nu-males and underageb& meme-spouters eat this shit right the fuck up. R&M is basically THE series to attract the most hated cartoon fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Rick and Morty threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

I'm not hungry for pasta.

Well peped my friend, you are truly a bastion of new and original Content.

I like this show. I also like family guy.
I'm happy too. I don't worry about things I dont like.
You seem miserable. I feel sorry for you

>I'm happy too. I don't worry about things I dont like.
>You seem miserable. I feel sorry for you

>mfw this is real people in the real world

You'll get off the bandwagon eventually. I've seen this happen so many times.

PICKLE RICK!

Always cute to see new faces on Sup Forums.

Keep at it, friend! Eventually someone here will accept you!

There's literally nothing wrong with Reddit. The website is pretty useful, and just about all of their tutorials are to the point.

>There's literally nothing wrong with Reddit
besides the fan base who tend to be autistic babies exactly like Sup Forums but on the opposite side of the spectrum

Go change your maxi pads tumblr

Like I said, literally nothing wrong. Just ignore them if they're annoying you.

So your only complain is that it creates a shit fanbase and nothing about the show itself? Pathetic

>not recognizing pasta

He's not a lawyer. We just keep him around for amusement