Star vs lack of a nice days

so what's the general consensus, will the nice day capacity increase or decrease in S3?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TeGHhXXn
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JlIw1kZRZoU
youtube.com/watch?v=Vm-NW1RwPY8
youtube.com/watch?v=MVq_nN1Mt0w
sketchtoy.com/68080330
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I vote for more nice days.

But really I hope there's more QT pajama Star.

I'm not happy about it but considering the direction the show has been going in, I say decrease. All the way till Toffee's dealt with.

Decrease to the point of nonexistence.

Should decrease since there are more plot related things going on than there were at the start of season 2.

I want to see Mon'Star wearing this.

but they're already at that level

I want more nice days, but I know there will be less because of Toffee and his 7D Candyland skills.

and there's few more
i think

MonStar should have little claws on her fingers and toes if we're doing this right.

>50 years since season 2 finale, and the suffering continues...
>Nefcy's grasp chokes the past, present.. and future. HOPE is lost.

FOOLISH LATINO

There. Happy?

Damnit, I couldn't stop reading that with Aku's voice and ending it with a WACHA in my mind.

Why do people keep using that image with the fucked up cropping in it rather then the good one?

Ah shit, forgot to crop out the lewd.

I guess people will know now

decrease.

The suffering has only begun.

Nefcy knows no mercy. We have fallen into her trap. We were drawn in with the promise of a cute story about a cute girl and a cute boy falling in love with each other. Now that we can't look away, Nefcy is going to shatter our hearts, our souls, our psyches, and teach us that love is a ghost and hope is dead.

We are all damned.

Haha enjoy the ban user, nice knowing you

That's perfect.

ARRIVEDERCI
ANONYMOUS

This is my favorite Star image. What's yours?

Ha HA! Nice.

I love crossover stuff
Anyone have more?

I both absolutely adore and hate this image.

Cant really decide, so probably this.

Why do you hate it?

This one
Ever since I was a kid I've had these recurring dreams about a girl with small fairy wings, so any emphasis on Star's wings gives me this weird nostalgic catharsis that I can't really put into words

Here we go

It's too much. Too much love and attention has been put into it. Or maybe just skill? It's TOO good. There's always an overwhelming feeling whenever I look at it.

we need more pics like this

I want to cuddle with MonStar as we go to sleep.

>Why do people keep using that image with the fucked up cropping?
>Ah shit, forgot to crop
>gets banned
fucking legend

I finally colored it

Workin' on something in that vein as we speak. Having a rough time though.

Nice

What can we do to help.
Need motivation? Inspiratioin?

This one
Everything will be okay, as long as they suffer together

i like this pic but where did most the bong go?

MoringMark has gone mid-jew, but oh well.

Hah, reminds me of classic Sup Forums Flavors of The Month.

Nowadays it's more Flavor of The Week/Day/Few Hours.

Well I wouldn't say I need help. I'm plenty inspired and motivated at the moment. Just playing around with ideas for right now. I really like lewds that you can't quite call lewds. But you can't call them not lewd either. So... Having trouble balancing that.

>star-eyes
>drug-fueled fuckfest
Yup, this is my fetish alright.

That time when Star and Marco beat up Goku

we'll probably get a Stump Day episode one day in the future

until the show disproves it my assumption is that Marco and Star have birthdates on the same day but neither is aware of it yet

I know Adam said Marco's birthday was November 28th., but since that's his birthday it's more likely he just made that up for a quick answer during the livechat. also since they've never mentioned Marco being 15, he would've had to be younger than Star for like all of Season 1 and yet the show referred to him as 14 then. so it seems like his birthday hasn't occurred yet

(basically the timeline makes enough sense until you start trying to fit specific dates given outside the show into it)

This one , definitely. But it's already posted, and I can't pick a second favourite. Maybe one of those Mewberty Star pieces, idk.

>until the show disproves it my assumption is that Marco and Star have birthdates on the same day

What is this, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle?

>basically the timeline makes enough sense until you start trying to fit specific dates given outside the show into it
The timeline (sort of) makes sense if you just ignore the Halloween episode.
Maybe they have a second Halloween, like in Gravity Falls, or maybe in the world of Star vs. it's just celebrated on another date.

If Star is Cinnamon Toast Crunch, does that make Starfan13 Cinnamon Frosted Flakes?

The Halloween episode was just deliberately out of order to match up with real world Halloween.

No because the cinnamon meme works because Star is biologically different from humans.

Starfan13 is a human and would smell like how a human smells.

I didn't think that the entire show but since we still haven't had a birthday for Marco occur, that we know of, and we'll be coming up on a year since the first episode at some point in the third season, it's gotta happen soon. also we've only ever heard Star's birthday given as "Stump Day," but not what date that actually is-- so it's possible neither one knows.

same day as Star could relate to their blood moon connection and their general strong relationship I dunno, i'm not usually into such cliché stuff but I like this one for some reason

At least she got a happy ending.

As pointed out, people like stuff.
So I made something for all the ligger lovers.
pastebin.com/TeGHhXXn

lore/something question

How long do Mewnians live?

Eclipsia is the great^9th grandmother (or something) of Moon, so she's gotta be like...what, 300+ even if Mewnians live only as long as humans?

Actually-how long ago was she frozen by Rhombulus? Rhombulus kinda implied he had only recently been on the freezing spree right? So Eclipsa's just been chillin (no pun intended) before she got frozen? If that's the case, where the hell are all the other queens?

Requesting more Star doing drugs?

I was talking more about the dates given in the guidebook and stuff like Adam saying as Marco that his birthday was November 28th. one of the random dates given would've been in 2016, apparently, despite the same book saying their school year would've been 2014-2015. one's possible but not the other.

I actually think the timeline just going by the show alone makes sense. since Hungry Larry was written to air whenever, you can just kind of assume that it and Girls' Day Out (to explain Janna hanging around) occurred not long after Storm the Castle/My New Wand/etc., and everything else in that season happened in the airing order

it's definitely only been less than a single year, but when people try to combine what the show gives us with less canon stuff like voice actor comments, dates chosen at random to add texture to the book, the assumption that Hungry Larry must be in order, etc., it comes off as "well ACTUALLY this should have happened over 2 years"

Which one is that?

So, I think that we can all agree on this being the official song for the Starco ship.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JlIw1kZRZoU

But what songs work for the others like Jarco or M-poo?

Gay.

Nobody cares about Janna and Jackie in this AU.

I guess as long as humans. Unless there was some magic or interdimensional timefuckery a la Hekapoo involved.

The agent. She got the girl she wanted.

We need more lewds of cute girls getting high

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

Why does no one post on the fanfic sites anymore? Now I have to favourite another pastebin so I can read it later.

>teens getting away with hate crimes in California public schools
Still cute

Does MonStar still take place in California? I thought the story was moved to some Trump state.

What happened to him exactly?

This works for Jarco
youtube.com/watch?v=Vm-NW1RwPY8

does somebody wanna link that image again

>hate crime

She's an animal user, not even a person :^)

Where is his left hand in the last panel?

>Being conservative makes you racist
back to >>>/lpol/ with you

She's non-white. That's enough.

Animal abuse would still be taken seriously.

Maybe even more seriously.

Ill throw it up on /aco/ and cross link it here.

>New great drawings still make me salty
Why am I like this? Why am I always like this?

Because you can't draw.

As far as we know they have human lifespans.
Eclipsa's been in stasis for centuries.

>where the hell are all the other queens?
Moon became Queen at a young age, and according to Star in the guidebook, she never talked to her about the older Queens aside from Celena the Shy.
We don't know who Moon's mother or grandmother was, but we can assume they're both long dead.

godspeed m8

>the official song for Starco
No, that's
youtube.com/watch?v=MVq_nN1Mt0w

What if years on Mewni are slightly longer/shorter, so Star's birthday would be on a different Earth day each year, but just in this particular year it happens to coincide with Marco's birthday?

And it happens in the end of the summer, in the final episode of Season 3 (or its first half), alongside Starco confirmation finally. Having to congratulate each other on the same day is the last drop. Dammit, I want this so much right now. Nefcy please.

>What if years on Mewni are slightly longer/shorter

Then Star could be anywhere between 12 and 18. If the years are different, how would we even know Star's age in Earth time?

That's the thing. I can. And I can draw pretty well. Everyone who I've ever asked has told me I'm great or at least pretty decent.
I'm just. Why am I this easy to get to with art? I can't fuckin' stand myself for that.

Much appreciated my man

Do we know she's been frozen for ages?

I feel that'd be a pretty big deal and brought up by Lekmet or someone that "hey an old queen has been frozen for a very long time" because it's pretty....important? I'm sure Moon/etc. would want to know.

Then again, maybe Lekmet has tried to tell them but since nobody understands him they just ignore it.

I'm not a drawfag but
sketchtoy.com/68080330
He will only upload 50% of his comics, being the other 50% available only through Patreon.

Hence "slightly". With an insignificant offset, like only a week or so.

Nah, they need to get together on their one-year anniversary.

That's possible too. Although I'd hope that still somehow works out so they'd be the same age and not "lol Star's actually 12/16"

vaguely supporting my theory that their birthdays could be the same day is how the whole livechat birthday thing went down. someone asked Adam Marco and Star's birthday and he said November 28th for him, but he didn't know Star's and would try to find out

then he said "Stump Day" in the next week's livechat. other crew members, including Daron, also say "Stump Day," so it seems like it might be something written into a future episode of the show and not just a random joke answer.

so Adam wouldn't have recorded that episode at the time (Season 3 wasn't completely finished being storyboarded until April), and so gave a made-up answer on his own for Marco, being still unaware that he'd later have to record a birthday episode for Star

just my assumption obviously but yeah

>wanting money for all the free work you do for everyone so they can jerk off to your comics
>greedy

You know, not everything in life is free, entitled millennial scum.

If Star and Marco's birthday is the same day then it's pretty fucked up that nobody was celebrating Marco's birthday in the first episode.

I don't think Star was sent to Earth the same day she got the wand

You'd have to account for her getting the wand, fucking around with it and burning down the village, her parents deciding to send her to Earth, and all her shit being packed and her being sent off there. AND Marco's school day would still be going on

like I don't think it was a month or anything but I think the time between the first scene of the episode and her arriving on Earth was a couple days, maybe a week

said that sort of unclearly: I don't think Marco's school day would still be in session in the time it took for all that to happen

Well, this way it would *almost* be their anniversary anyway. Star was sent to Earth shortly after her 14th birthday.

Unlikely that Star was sent to Earth on the exact same day as her obtaining the wand. She must have had time to fuck up the kingdom, and for the preparations to be made.