If you could pick a jedi master to train you, which one would it be?

If you could pick a jedi master to train you, which one would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrior_monk
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WarriorMonk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Qui-Gon, first to learn how to become a ghost. Possibly the strongest and wisest force user besides Sheev

Shaak Ti

Obi-Wan is bro-tier,

>Qui-Gon
>strongest and wisest force user besides Sheev
>couldn't even beat Sheev's apprentice

But Anakin was not a Jedi Master...

Jolee Bindo

That's the joke

>Force user = lightsaber skills

Qui-Gon believed in the living force, when the rest of the council believed in the unifying force. He was rewarded for his research and faith by being allowed to retain his form as a force ghost after he passed, which he then taught to Yoda and Obi-Wan.

Probably the right choice. Seems like the sort of dude that would look the other way if you were banging some chicks against Coucil orders. Although is that even against the rules? As long as you don't fall in love, you'd be okay right? Either way I think Qui-Gon has you covered.

wouldn't the not you be obi wan?

Young Bastila or Satele Shan. Aayla Secura would also be acceptable.

He was a consular, not a guardian. As such he dedicated himself mainly to studying the mysteries of the force, not learning how to fight. Darth Maul may have beaten him, but in the grand scheme of things he was an irrelevant pawn. Qui-Gon lived on eternally in the force as a force ghost even after his death.

SCOTTISH COCKSUCKER

>He was a consular, not a guardian.
those things arent canon anymore user

busty Bastila Shan
hnnnggg

Great great great great great great great granddaughter Satele is hotter. Its a shame her character sucks.

not a master also a preachy cunt who literally turned to the dark side in like 5 minutes

what was squid man's name?

Pretty sure it's still canon tbqh

Kit fisto he seem like a cool squid bro

I'd shaak her titis

I want qt TCW Shaak Ti to "train me"

Based

Qui Gon was a good friend and not as dogmatic as many other Jedi. Ki Ai Mundi looks like he'd be a cool dude, too. Nigga's head is huge so you know he's full of wisdom.

Mace Windu for sure. Learning Vaapad would be the shit. Makes you invincible against sith or anyone with darkside(as long as you don't drop your guard). Would also need some lessons from Obi cause he is the best overall fighter, Mace said so himself. Obi was connected to the force so well he is basically impossible to beat.

count dooku schooled the shit out of him

The problem with Vaapad is that almost everyone who studied it got rekt by the dark side.

windu.
he seems like he wouldnt be full of preachy bullshit

She looked like a rabbit thing or something

Still cute

bastila was a master and member of the jedi council

Obi Wan.

Canon didn't have enough Qui-Gon. He was definitely the most likeable jedi.

Men of taste, I see
There is almost no fan art I can find

I want a little green friend who may one day haunt me and burn the last things I care about to the ground

With the Sith thought to be long extinct, the Jedi probably had little training in defeating other opponents using lightsabers, and Maul's style was also completely alien to him

"Master, Train me"
made me want to revisit the game
what benefit become a ghost?

>What's the benefit of literal immortality and omnipresence

Man, why couldnt we get a young Satele in her prime years in game? She barely does anything as the Grand Master, she should have been a romance ale companion. Especially since she is like the cover girl for the game.

*romanceable

Phone autocorrect sucks

Obi-wan hands down. The guy is a fucking Sith destroyer.

Plo Koon was my boy

as a ghost?

I always quite liked Ki Adi Mundi and Plo Koon.
Plo Koon particularly in the animated series.

You can call forth lightning to strike trees.

Is it bad when I think of Plo Koon the first thing that come to mind is the Jedi Power Battles video game?

who needs fanart when this is official

Qui-Gon or Obi-Wan. Would be comfy.

>strongest in the force
>couldn't use his amazing mastery of the force to somehow overpower darth maul
really makes you think

I can only jack off to the official art so many times.
I also like Genndy's design for her

He wasn't a warrior. His relationship to the force was similar to OT's Yoda

>learn Vaapad
>slip up and fall a bit to the dark side
>Windu decapitates you

The worst thing the prequels did was give Yoda a lightsaber.

Shaak Ti or Aayla Secura

You'd have no choice but to see them naked on some missions, especially those planets with the clothes-destroying acid rain.

But seriously Shaak Ti, she's supposed to be a great fighter and meditator.

Master Plo

Hey, Mike. Sorry your headcanon got BTFO, but Jedi use lightsabers.

How good was Shaak Ti as a Jedi? What were her strengths and stuff?

a good friend

not anymore

i deliberately said official instead of canon (was force unleashed even canon to begin with for that matter?)

why didn't yoda let him help fight sheev then

and why did he get his ass kicked by dooku even when he had anakin's help

>tfw when I bought that massive statue of this design
No regrets

Why would Yoda be a warrior?

They filmed two different death scenes for her in RotS and both got cut. You tell me?

Why wouldn't he?

Judge me by my size, do you?

>Shaak Ti is so powerful she can influence our universe to prevent her own death

Because he was a monk?
Would you expect the Dalai Lama to have a sword hidden away in his robe?

>Possibly the strongest and wisest force user besides Sheev
Not even close.

Canonically, Obi-Wan Kenobi was the strongest (and later wisest) Jedi. He was a the culmination of 1000 generations of refinements in Jedi Training. And reminder he beat Anakin "most midichlorians ever" aka "the chosen one" Skywalker clean at Mustafar.

What is this notion where you and your opinion alone decides what a Jedi is?

Show me one example where the strange, mysterious spirit monk character is also the strongest fighter in the land.

>Because he was a monk?
So what? The Jedi Order is a monastic order that trains its adherents in ligthsaber combat, midgets included.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrior_monk

why didnt yodi and ewan 2v1 sheev?

san te in the 36h chamber sequel

So that is a picture of the highest leader of a religion?
Or is it just a religiously affiliated warrior?

Because the Pope was a crusader, right?

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WarriorMonk

>Obi-Wan Kenobi was the strongest (and later wisest) Jedi.

Not much of an accomplishment when all the other Jedi are dead.

Rey is the strongest and wisest Jedi.

Mace Vindu. Hilarius sword.

>No qui Gon
Shit image

>Because the Pope was a crusader, right?
Yoda is not a Pope. Jedi are well known for using lightsabers, Jedi masters are no exception.

>plays a caster
>doesn't cast
So he's still retarded

Crusaders are well known for using weapons. Bishops are no exception.

Yoda, who else but the best. Though I'd probably die of exhaustion.

Except for the fact that Jedi masters are known for using lightsabers, it's a weapon of the Jedi, after all.

obi-wan but only if it's alec guinness.

We've seen one (1) jedi master using a lightsaber. That's 50% of all known jedi masters. And he fucking sucked at it.

the sexy tentacle one

maybe in bioware's shitty tor canon

Kid Fister?

>And he fucking sucked at it
U wot. Kenobi was fine. Vader killed him only because Kenobi allowed him to do that.

Ben was a decrepit old man. Maybe in his youth he might have been skillful, but as far as we've seen at least half of all jedi masters are awful at fighting.

I'd pick Qui-Gon as a teacher because he's doesnt seem like the type of Jedi that would be anal about me following the retarded Jedi rules. Anakin really missed out on having him as a teacher.

>awful at fighting
Come now. What makes you think that he was awful at fighting? He was fighting with Vader and didn't really lose.

Could Obi-Wan at his RotS prime strength have killed Vader in ANH?

If extended universe is to be believed, Vader was basically a pots-and-pans robot who could do nothing but feel pain.

Ahem.

You're not a Jedi Master, Sheev. Go away