Fandoms are getting worse

When SVTFOE season 3 intro leaked, it was a witch hunt. "Delete this, it's so disrespectful" and so on. Day after, SU leaked and everyone was like "more give us more". Why double standards fandoms?
Why is SVTFOE so special that you go around and bully people?
Also, people spend so much time arguing about Ashi and Samurai Jack. Grow up, those are just cartoons. If you don't enjoy something, other people do. Nobody is making you watch something you don't like.
I just needed to get this out of me, because I'm starting to hate all those cartoons due to fans and I don't want that to continue.
Someone has the same problem?

You right OP, although, you will have to put up with toxic fandoms and even more cancerous hatefags if you are planning to stay on Sup Forums. There is just no way to get rid of them.

>not including Loud Family in image
ONE JOB

Loud House doesn't have a legit fandom other than us.

The crew members running the Star Vs. panel told the audience not to record/reupload the intro because Disney might not let them do similar events in the future if that happened.

SU didn't have anything like that attached to it so leaks would be fine.

Basically the Star thing was a specific uncommon event with a warning attached, while SU pretty commonly has early leaks that won't affect stuff related to the show.

Ain't it doing good in the ratings, though?

It's almost like fandoms are made up of multiple people with different opinions.

fandoms of anything not niche have always and will always be toxic and shit to the highest degree, nothing's changed you're just noticing this because it's got to do with things you like.

also, you're a faggot.

>of anything not niche
Niche-fags are just pretentious assholes though.
Not better at all.

It's on the same channel on fucking SpongeBob and they advertised the hell out of it with constant reruns, so kids will watch it. Ratings don't mean shit.

Becuase Star is our special girl we give hugs and kisses?

You can keep your car, all I want is your respect.

that's mostly the case when the niche thing is comapred to some mainstream equivalent. if left alone, niche fandoms tend to be pretty chill and much more contained and overall better than regular shit. of course, exception exist.

You sound like a pretentious Niche-fag.

Xavier Renegade Angel a shit.

its just a game, bro

Most ratings are from little kids, who probably only use YouTube and Instagram and whatever shit is popular with today's youth

when you say "SU leaked" do you mean the episodes actually leaked or just that the VOD previews that are always released the week before an episode airs were released as regularly scheduled

>SVTFOE season 3 intro leaked
a person deliberately recorded content on the event where people were explicitly told not to record it. that's why it was considered disrespectrful. not to mention that the leak was of incredibly bad quality, absolutely nobody even benefit from it whatsoever

>Day after, SU leaked
absolute majority of SU leaks are previews/on-demand channels releasing content earlier than expected. even the Lion 4 leak was like that. it fucks with the general schedule and annoys folks who try to avoid spoilers, but people are legitimately supposed to see it.

what like roblox?

/thread

>Xavier Renegade Angel
isn't that liked mostly for memes?

besides, i'm not much of a niche guy, most i've seen is some game comunities and that's it. and maybe /f/ and swfchan.

Fandoms have always been shit

is OP's pic trying to imply his rage towards fandoms or does the pic also mean Berserk is in the bad fandoms category?

It's because the new generations are just completely cancerous. They are vain, vapid, highly opinionated, intolerant of others having different opinions, loud, obnoxious, intrusive and always trying to either force others into accepting their opinions or attacking others for having different opinions, and worst of all, they often think they are more intelligent than they are, and that their favorite series' are likewise smarter than they are, which they try to rub in others faces.

It's probably because they grew up on the Internet.

There is of course the whole SJW/PC bullshit going around too, which many series' now must pander to in order to increase their chances of success. Marvel tried it but did so in such a heavy-handed, dishonest way it backfired.

if you hate the cartoons because of the fans you just as authistic as they are