People still use Kickstarter? They raised $26,000 plus for this crap. A poor man's Lil Bush

People still use Kickstarter? They raised $26,000 plus for this crap. A poor man's Lil Bush.

Cipes, Strong, Paulsen, Astin...the greediest voice actors ever.

You suck kikestarter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4DZtMlNKggk
youtube.com/watch?v=3biXm77tVD8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so is this gonna be self-aware and mostly unbias or just another TRUMP BAD

who paid money for this

why didn't they just donate to actual causes or something and let comedy central make this stupid shit

The set up is Trump causes the end of the world and animals take over but history repeats itself.

Should ask yourself, who cashes it in and from whom.

I'm still laffing from Lil Bush
have mercy

Is that a lion with big tits

link me up

>lizard's foot not being completely on the table

Come on

>The unimaginative cartoon creator starter pack
-anthro animal populous
-Daily show tier social commentary
-3/4 profile pen tool character design
-Springfield-esque wacky side character cluster shot in preview image

At least the premiums are good.

Wait I forgot
-Most of the money goes into voice actors instead of animation

>Most of the money goes into voice actors instead of animation
We Simpsons/Family Guy now

Oh, another thing to trigger Sup Forums. Well, I fully support it. Anything that upsets the alt-right is doing some good.

We're in for a very long 4 years.

>wacky parody show about Bush
>wacky parody show about Trump
Where was Obama's show?

You can't just make a parody of a black president, user.

Obamadidn't have a lot to work with. Bush and Trump have a lot of material to work with. I am sure it's about some Sup Forums conspiracy, though.

Cory in the House? It had a black guy in the White House

I need to fug the busty lioness.

Unless it was made by Dave Chappelle or someone similar, it would be seen as """"""racist""""" (plus Key and Peele made fun of Obama numerous times in their shows).
Bush and Drumpf xD are fine because you can't be racist against white people, and that those two are basically living cartoon characters.

Why didn't you make one?

Why is Trump stuff like this the new gamergate content?
It's all unfunny and cringe.

It's not getting made user, they will take the money and run
Has nobody learned anything with Kickstarter? There is only one in a million successful projects, companies that say no to creators know what they are doing

so we might get a pic of her squatting and spreading her ass?

That's not bad as far as premises go I guess

is that wombat suppose to be Banon or putin?

I support it aswell, this thing will never get made, they just stole thousands of dollars from braindead liberals and the internet aristocrat will make a funny video about it eventually

I'd like to get hired some point. And even if I did, no talent or staff would ever work with me in fear of their own careers too.

YouTube.com

it said negotiable
but it also said not for distribution

what if she wears a thong and promises not to spread the image around?

Not gonna lie, that Spicer is a pretty good fit.

Were all the characters drawn by different artists? Some of them look like they came out of completely different shows.

PRESIDENT """""RUMP"""""
SO FUNNY AND CLEVER
DRUMPF LOSES AGAIN

Democrats make parodies of Republican presidents.
Republicans make parodies of Democrat presidents.
There might be one,you just need to look for it,or make one yourself you lazy whining faggot.
It doesn't help that Both Bush and Trump are laughably bad presidents (Trump so far,we still have time to tell).

>so far,we still have time to tell

>Democrats make fun of Republicans
>Republicans win elections

Created by Greg "It's all good mama" Cipes and some comic fatass with a quadruple chin. Executive produced by Sean "I still need to stay relevant" Astin.

"Injustices"
"Tyranical Dictator"

Sup Forums wants to fug the femnazi lioness.

Hippie and femnazi voiced by Elvis' grandkids. Who the fuck cares?

Trump's an orange chicken, Melanie's a cow, Spicer's a parrot, Putin is a bear, Pence is an eagle, and Trudeau's a beaver.

Nice blogpost bro.
Why thank you. You're too kind.

Obama was worse than Dubya though

*Republicans win districts

>cletus actually believes this

>Sup Forums wants to fug the femnazi lioness

I'd redpill her brown pucker until she was an actual nazi

>Tyrone actually thinks Cletus offends anyone

Ehjee

man what do you think

the boondocks season 3 and maybe south park

I don't get the point of satirizing Trump. All the jokes that you can do have already been done to death and it doesn't change anyone's mind about him.

its more of the fact that circlejerking helps everyone in the circle makes themselves feel better about themselves. They can act like they are really proving a point to Trump, who doesn't give a fuck what any millenials do or think

Be careful with that opinion though, they might come out and try to call you a Fascist Trump supporter.

The man is almost his own parody, in the sense that the massive saturation of irony and daily satire has passed well into the territory of Poe's Law to the point that it's become impossible to tell who is and isn't being serious when they denigrate or support his erratic actions. That's a perfect premise for a show on its own, though it might be impossible to tell whether or not it's supposed to be funny or horrifying.

That's not bad. Would be funnier if it was just "humans cause end of the world, history repeats itself" rather than "ROFL TRUMP".

Looks like the perfect cartoon for Sup Forums

I mean they love working themselves into an outrage for no reason, them silly nazis.

I like how cartoonists are starting to finally make fun of Srumpf. It's so refreshing to hear somebody criticize Drumpf amidst all of the non-stop praise the rest of the media gives him. Making fun of Blumpf is very cutting edge and original, just like Rick and Morty or the Daily Show (which I get all my news from).

This will be the most epic thing since bacon, weed, atheism, Stalin, marxism, Bill Nye, and fucking loving science.

This
Trump is not an evil nazi or a savior of all
He's just some idiot with cash that became the president and now has barely any idea of what he's doing
Still better than Hillary though

>Still better than Hillary though

>Won Putin's favor as soon as he won the vote.
>Seems like ties between Russia and the USA will be the best they have ever in, better than in WWII.

>Now, we might have WWIII with China and Russia at the same time.

FUCKING HOW?!

The harder you support a side the easier it is to manipulate you. But you keep doing what they tell you, good boy.

bump

>plus Key and Peele made fun of Obama numerous times in their shows
Did they? I remember most of their sketches involving Obama painting him in a positive light.

>tara fags will fund this campaign
Just another reason to hate you losers

Then where was his cartoon?

He just threw some missiles as friendly banter, they're still bros

They signed an agreement coordinating the fight against terrorism apparently.

He's black and a democrat so no one in the business wants the lefty mafia in hollywood to hit them for questioning the party.

youtube.com/watch?v=4DZtMlNKggk
>top 10 moments simpsons predicted the future

Since there's an obvious Trump parody, I'm guessing no.
It's like how Hank Hippopolis in Bojack Horseman wasn't an obvious Bill Cosby parody, but just a general archetype. How much shittier would it have been if he was an obvious Bill Cosby parody with a name like "Gill Carpsby"?

youtube.com/watch?v=3biXm77tVD8

Because Trump understands that the Great Game is still being played, and you either win the Game or die.

>Welfare proposal was a bunch of technical jargon and partisan rhetoric that was passed over everyone's reasonable objections
>Uses a golden parachute to leap from burning, ruined American presidency into Wall Street
It's like it's actually happening!

>Tyrone
There's still some brave fucks out there trying to give it a good name

msm will be tripping over themselves to fund this

Because Trump revealed himself to be a neocon hack and is abandoning the inspirational character he adopted during his campaign

goes to show that you have to be black in order to make fun of Obama.

Barak the Barbarian was written by Larry Hama.

Fortunately it was so low profile that nobody protested. Or not. He could use more attention.

Who's the pigeon supposed to be, exactly?

I think he's just a mad scientist.

It has to be something more than that. According to the kickstarter page, his name is Dr. Bert Schitz, but I can't put the name or the imagery to any of his cabinet members or staff.

We'll, to be fair, Russia is a piece of shit country that we shouldn't be on good terms with anyway.