Les grandes grandes vacances

Man french kids shows are quit ruthless.
Just done watching and it was great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=snrDBNyQXCE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Le resistance

Why is French WW2 camo so sexy?

Also what is this?

The rest of the world isn't as repressive as America on what's allowed on kids entertainment. Murricans are the weirdos.

>A popular kids show on France

What about an Italian WWII cartoon? Italian animation really isn't that bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=snrDBNyQXCE

It's a story about how a group of french kids lived trought WW2 in a small ocupied town.

So is it subbed?

I don't know
I know french

Check out Clementine. A girl gets crippled in a plane crash,goes on dream quest to meet different historical figures and has to deal with an evil force that has different mooks. She does have a magic lady to help her though.

dubbed

saw it on Netflix

in Canada

I wish Cartoon Network or Netflix would air this in the states.

It blue my mind when I realized the characters were all 3D models, the show is gorgeous for tv standard. Definitely one of the best cartoons I've seen recently, frickin' tragic at times

>*blew

Damn auto-correct

Yes, you can watch it in the original French with English subs.

It's on Netflix man.

You say this, but we can show a Swastika on TV and they can't.

But the some in Les grandes grandes vacances

*there are

they were 3D? wow, I thought it was all just tweening

Germans can't. France does whatever she pleases.

muhlocaust...goy cry...and give money as well

I wish there was more (or any) artwork of Mugette, the girl on the left in this picture. She's darn cute.

Yeah, i was surprised by that. I remember someone talking about how you're not supposed to be allowed, and then they showed up on like the Nazi flag. I dunno?

Anyway, they didn't show any of the violence on screen as far I as I remember.

I wouldn't be surprised if that were true. That's France for you.

Yeah, surprisingly good 3D translated to 2D art, especially near the end of the show.

>the girl on the left in this picture.

I meant right. Stupid dyslexia.

Are there subs already? Man this would be really interesting.

Or I could go and talk to my grandparents.

I remember Italian cartoons being fairly lame. Also for some reason I don't like Italian in cartoons, despite thinking the language usually sounds pretty good. Maybe because I associate it with lame Italian cartoons.

At least they have an animation industry, so that's nice.

Lily was a fucking QT.
Did they ever explain why she lived in the woods alone? I was expecting for them to reveal she was a Jew who ran away from home to survive, but then that kid was revealed to be Jewish.

They named her Lily in the dub? Well I guess that's easier to say than Muguette. She lives with her 60+ year old father (who is lame and also a poor fisherman), and her mother died at childbirth. So she doesn't technically live alone.

Yeah, there are Subs around with video files. The project was completed sometime last year by fans which is pretty cool. I didn't know it was on Netflix.

> that airheaded kid
> the jewish kid

>I wish there was more (or any) artwork of Mugette, the girl on the left in this picture. She's darn cute.
I feel like I'm going to like her, so you might get some. But I'm gonna nope outta this thread because I haven't watched it yet and don't want spoilers.