So recently downloaded the HDRip of Justice League. but its fps is 30 frames per second

So recently downloaded the HDRip of Justice League. but its fps is 30 frames per second .
WTF? Experience and immersion ruined. I couldn't watch past 10 minutes.

the human eye cant see more than 24fps per second

Memes aside: There isnt anyone who unironically defends this shitty flick, is there? I've literally bursted into laughter a handful of times simply from how horrible it is. Lmao this CGI and score is made-for-TV tier.
How much did this supposedly cost? Was it seriously just a huge money laundering scheme? What can explain this?

The action scenes look sped up and cartooney.

Yes welcome to capeshit

having superman die this early into the dceu is one of the dumbest things they've done. making batman an old fuck from the very start is right below that.

Very true. Also, I think everything about the movie being garbage held it back a lot too.

>what we deserved
Capehit fags deserve the shit they are served.

The scenes directed by Snyder are kino

Anything bad is Whedons fault

Were the scenes by Snyder in different movie?

lol. this

I liked Justice League almost purely for it's schlock value. Which is actually really upsetting because I unironically think that Dawn of Justice is the best superhero movie of all time and it actually made me really hype for the DCEU.

There's a few things about Justice League that are genuinely great like the scene where Superman gets rezzed and then after when he fights the rest of the team, pretty much everything involving The Flash (I fucking hate Ezra Miller but goddamn is he a great Barry Allen), Batffleck and of course, Amy Adams' ass. But tonally it's a fucking mess and the oversaturated colour is disgusting. I want to travel to the alternate universe where Snyder's daughter didn't kill herself and he directed the whole movie. I could literally go through each and every scene and point out which ones were Snyder and which ones were Whedon based purely on their quality. Director's cut fucking WHEN?

I fucking hate the MCU vs DCEU retardation that's infested this board because I actually enjoy both of them. If I had to pick one, I'd pick DC in a heartbeat. But even then, I can't defend Justice League and Suicide Squad. They're huge let downs.

At least I have Flashpoint to look forward to... Please.

So can someone explain to me how Bruce Wayne knew about the nigger cyborg and how he knew he had superpowers even though he was supposedly dead and only his dad knew he was alive?

because he's batman, user.

But what was the nigger's superpower?

>smart
>football guy

That was it when he was a human. Why did Bruce Wayne want to recruit a human?

Encode to 24 you helpless dumbfuck

He got it from Lex Luthor's computer.

> There isnt anyone who unironically defends this shitty flick, is there?

Not really, some fans will point out some good stuff done by Snyder but overall everyone thinks its a giant dissappointment.

Why does Lex Luthor know? Why was Lex interested in black man?

Whats wrong with his mouth

Because he's fucking Lex Luthor?

Is there any answer that doesn't involve "just because lol"?

Bruh. Look at this dood
Look at his lips

>why is a character who is omniscient displaying characteristics of someone who is omniscient?

>Batman doesn't know what the fuck a Mother Box is
>somehow knows some black guy who was killed in a car crash is important

???

Lex Luthor is omniscient. Since the character's inception he has always been portrayed as omniscient.