Mfw the last episode of Samurai Jack makes everyone cry and all the contrarians get assblasted

>mfw the last episode of Samurai Jack makes everyone cry and all the contrarians get assblasted

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GmVqB3YCYfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post in one of your containment threads

sjw universe fag

I've always believed in Genndy!

>last episode is shit because the expectation of all are too high

he said it was going to be bittersweet

prepare for Ashi being the one who defeats Aku/Jack sacrifices himself for her

GENNDY is a Steven Universe fag.

He even wrotte on their art book praizing the show.

I don't know, the last 3 episodes or so have been pretty disappointing at large.

I hope the season ends with a bang that was as good as its beginning.

>all the contrarians get assblasted
This is going to "happen" anyway since if you say you don't like Ashi you're automatically a scapegoat of
>newfag joining late and didn't watch from the beginning
>never watched it at all and are baiting
>being a contrarian just because
>watching the show and is fine with it but shitposting to stir up trouble
>upset because girl
or anything else that excludes you from being in the average watcher/fan group

Samurai Jack is fucking great and I thought so before it pulled in the new crowd, but if you so much as say the episodes need to stop overfocusing on cute ashi moments you get all the above and then some about being a newfag or something.

Jack is going to kill aku, but he's going to be mortally wounded and die in ashi's arms looking at the sky with a peaceful expression

>overfocusing on cute ashi moments
problem with the show is fucked up pacing and underwhelming story arcs. People acting as if ashi was the cause of this are utter morons

Mark Ruffalo?

The Scotsman greets him in the after life with a hug

>underwhelming story arcs
Agreed here in cases like the ghost samurai, but Ashi having her own secondary arc adds more to the short episode order and her arc mixing in with Jack's messes with the pacing more than if it was just Jack doing his thing. She ruins SOME pacing but not all, unlike what's being said all the time.

If people understood that or at least let the opinions settle there'd be a lot less arguing, but instead we have LITERALLY PERFECT CINNAMON ROLL TOO PURE X3 cute fags and ABSOLUTE TRAVESTY IT'S BAD JESUS FUCK IT'S ALL OVER fags fighting which cancels out a middle ground, where she is a problem at times and acceptable at others. I'm a middle ground guy and if I say anything I'm thrown into the overreacting hate side even if my points are different and not caps locking in massive paragraphs. You simply can't say anything bad about her in any thread. Ever.

Jack will drop the sword in some fashion, Ashi, now being pure of heart will be able to use it, will kill aku, save jack, and go back in time with him to stop aku before it all happens.

He worked on the pilot, didn't he? And he encouraged Sucrose to try to get her own show when she was working for Penn Ward. Why wouldn't he have high hopes for it?

he'll get restrained at one point, then he'll say the 'fight/don't fight' line. My guessing is that if ashi needs to be told to fight she's probably being controlled by aku

YOU FUCKING JEW, JACK BETTER MAKE IT BACK TO THE PAST

Anyone know how long the last ep is gonna be?

He's not going to the past. That'd retcon the entire series and make most to all of the characters cease to exist, which would be some bullshit.

Very rarely done, but split timelines, hence why he'd even bother to beat Aku in the future before going back to the past to do it again

True, but with split timelines, you create a new universe, though. So not only would Jack's actual family be saved, but he would run the risk of failing and creating a universe where Aku reigns supreme forever.

just listen to him and try not to love him!

youtube.com/watch?v=GmVqB3YCYfY

>ep 7 basically told us that the guardian is dead and we wont have our long awaited rematch because "ah shit gotta end it with one season durr"
> ending is so obvious that jack is gonna get captured and killed with ashi taking over his legacy to avoid endless loop or time or paradox (two jacks)
this series used to be mustic but it lost its flair and became too linear. It was better with the episodic approach instead of having a constant continuation. that ruined southpark but I guess thats the trend now

>the entire world should remained a devastated ghetto for xeno scum because muh doggo waifu mite die :(

Did that guy end up becoming the happiest gamer in the block?

And then Jack becomes his own grandfather

What you listed are perfectly valid reasons to out a shitposter. The people who say they have valid complaints never actually voice them, they just complain about the way shitposters are treated

>crying over cartoons
I know you samurai jack fags are autistic but please dont lump everyone thinking everyone is as autistic as you

>>>/sug/

>never actually voice them
because when they do they get responded with, by fags like you, "it has to be something "valid" " and no matter what is said it comes down to "not valid!".

Pieces of shit like you say that before any complaints are said so you can shoot it down with "I said it has to have weight on the series" or some other vague shit.

Can't say
anything bad
about ashi

THE ENDING YOU DIDN'T KNOW YOU WANTED

>samurai jack will end but will be succeeded smaurai aishi
he is lowkey sjw'ing us

You can say whatever the fuck you want about ashi. You're entitled to your own opinions, but that's what they're going to be treated like, it's not the board's fault that they are shit.

True shit is
THICC MOMMA ASHI I WANT HER ASSI
AHEGO DOGGO
ASHI IS PERFECTION
CUTE ASHI PICS
ASHI IS QUEEN OF MY HEAAARRRTTT
THICC PRIESTESS
I WANT ASHI
OMG BEDROOM EYES I WANT HER
CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE
but nah, "Ashi ruining pacing and having too much focus" is where we draw the line, because fuck it

wew lad did you break your keyboard writing all that angery stuff?

Even if the finale is good that doesn't automatically make the season where ashi is shoe-horned in every episode past 3 good.

At this point it might be good but just because he already lowered my standards out of what to expect from him

Caps doesn't always equal angry, same for cussing. Underage retard, oops sorry retard might be rude and make me seem flaming at the keys huh

Digits confirm

but seriously ashifags are on a warpath to do that same steven universe falseflagging bullshit where they can insist haters are worse than lovers, by falseflagging as them for awhile and making bait-tier posts that get taken seriously

I brought SU up not to start SU hate for no reason but because it's the biggest example here

Ashi is the catalyst of most issues though. Pacing is fucked, because they have to dedicate time to her for example.

This is stupid

even if we get together all the people Jack has helped for 50 years that doesn't deny that Aku has been killing and torturing people for thousands of years

maybe ashi haters should start making posts that aren't indistinguishable from bait

I wish the Samurai Jack fanbase on Sup Forums didn't get so cancerous. First few weeks were great. Then I start seeing a thread or two saying "When will Sup Forums start hating it?"
Few days later, endless shitposting about how the new Season is terrible. It calms down, there's some legit criticism that follows. But then the guys who like Samurai Jack decide to defend their show at all costs, so they start flinging shit against the guys flinging shit at Samurai Jack.

Fanbases of other shows get annoyed at all the Jack threads, people start making baseless threads like this just pretending like it's the greatest thing ever, others do the exact opposite and say it's ass and Genndy is a hack.
And this isn't even bringing up all the Ashi shitposting.

Maybe you should stop referring to every valid criticism of Ashi as "bait"

If you think S5 is flawless, you are a fucking retard.

>Ashi is ruining pacing, if they focused on less stuff wouldn't be so condensed in an already short wrap up season (legit)
>ASHI NEEDS TO BE KILLED OFF NOW, SHE'S NOTHING BUT A DUMB MARY SUE FOR THE NEW GENERATION OF FEMALE POWER SHIT, JESUS CHRIST I FUCKING HATE HER (falseflag, taken seriously)
>"literally indistinguishable"

I just really hope that Ashi doesn't become the endgame.
I don't even dislike her but it's outright insolent not to have Jack at least be the one to kill Aku.

It was great in first few weeks, because first three episodes were great. The rest is annoying garbage that divided the fanbase so much.

>if it disagrees it's baseless contrarian criticism

Maybe you should read before acting like people are le mad contrarian boggieman, the first episodes were great, but then it shat the bed.

Using shitty insults in retaliation when someone calls you out is getting angry. Maybe this isn't the board for you, user

>the guys who like Samurai Jack decide to defend their show at all costs
Not saying it isn't the average fan defense completely, but for the most part it's Ashifags defending the waifu because they take shit to heart. Shit on any waifu for being something as pointless as ugly or something meaningful like being an issue to the story and the waifufags defend her because they really want people to share their love for them

>Using shitty insults
When?
>getting called out
great job putting yourself on a pedestal, i mean wow i'm so low in your presence man

Even if you give legit criticism, it's met with idiots who defend ashi at all cost. Its fucking horrible that we can't give criticism to obvious problems because of the sex of a fictional character.

>Even if you give legit criticism
b-but it's not legit, ever! as has been said many times in this thread! it's all buh buh buh baiittt

He's like a child

I love him

what a misogynist uhhh privileged much?

ASHI IS FINE, THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH HER, SHE MAKES THE SHOW BETTER IT'S JUST STUPID NECKBEARD VIRGINS WHO HATE SEEING A GIRL DO THINGS

That's not Criticism , its BAIT and you're TROLLING, TRALALALALALAL IM NOT LISTENING

>Ashi fags saying the other guys don't make valid criticism
>Anti Ashi fags reeeeeeee and say they were good boys making good points that got ignored
Both sides are autistic

There's nothing wrong with her. In fact, I like her more every episode.

This went in and out of seeming like bait, caught my eye good post.

>>Anti Ashi fags reeeeeeee and say they were good boys making good points that got ignored
This is true though for some excluding "we da good boys!" bit, and if you agree that the first greentext is autistic (or just true) than you should see that there are glossed over calm non-bait criticisms being ignored because everything is either "genndy is saving western animation" or "the contrarian"

And we're not acting like we're perfect (good boys), just trying to explain that we're not all baitfags, which then in fact gets "stop baiting u autist"

and you can make anything sound bad with enough twisting

>user on Sup Forums saying others are autistic when he himself has gone and studied other user's behavior in a shitpost thread
you're a fucking autist user! just like that my man!

ashi =/= season 5

Pacing is fucked and yes, ashi's story is partly to blame for this, you saying everyone who thinks she should have less screen time is an anti ashi fag?
What other criticism about her is there that doesn't fall in the second category?

>Jack mentions in Samurai Jack threads: 15%-30%
>Ashi posts in Samurai Jack threads: 70%-85%

>user called on his autism tries autism judo to accuse others of greater levels of autism
Has autism become a non word for anyone after seeing it used so often, same with cuck

One thing I learned the hard way is any sort of revival or conclusion after a long time is going to be bad.

Also people who wish for Jack to die and for Ashi to kill Aku - what's the fucking point? How can this be a satisfying conclusion in a cartoon named Samurai Jack? It was really a monkey paw's doing this time.

Someone want to go in to how pacing is fucked because I don't really see it, if it's just the fact that there are cutaways to people other than Jack aren't Aku and Scaramouche also fucking the pacing cut aways

>ashi =/= season 5

ASHI IS SEASON 5
The first thing that pops into peoples mind when they think of season 5 is Ashi.

All these threads are about fucking ashi
ashi ashi ashi
In the muck of complaints there are valid criticisms on her character but are IGNORED because her defenders are just as retarded as the people who think ashi being a female is the reason why S5 "sucks"

>Also people who wish for Jack to die and for Ashi to kill Aku
People say this could happen when speculating about the ending, but nobody wants it

>When?
>Underage retard
>fags like you
>Pieces of shit like you

>great job putting yourself on a pedestal
What a nonargument

>you saying everyone who thinks she should have less screen time is an anti ashi fag?
I'm saying that's how Ashifags treat it, not that that is the way it is, dude, and other complaints are whatever anyone else has said, I'm not in that category but I've seen people say her being a sudden introduction, becoming just as important as Jack, and being a huge factor in his journey's endgame in the span of 10 episodes, less since they met/accepted each other after a few passed, is dumb. There's shit complaints and acceptable ones

How, how did you possibly not get I was using an example of word twisting to make a person look bad? Seriously fuck man, I wasn't insulting him there, I was saying with enough cherrypicking the situation and twisting words you can make anything and anyone seem stupid. And yes, Autism here usually glosses over what it actually is, with the occasional getting back on track by saying what they did that synced with autistic symptoms.

No one's saying you can't be the middle ground. But the track record is anyone claiming to have a valid opinion never actually voices it, so they naturally get lumped in with the anti-Ashi autists

This

>how did you possibly not get I was using an example of word twisting to make a person look bad?
That was a joke son, how did you not get that

You h a v e to be underaged or child-minded if you think "fuck i just lost the game" means a guy's mad because he said fuck and it wasn't just yet another word in his vocabulary. That's not a shitty insult even if it was wrong because it's an accurate thing to say if you assume cussing = mad. Same for caps since that was to show the erratic behavior of ashifags.

I called you a p i e c e o f s h i t because you've done nothing but continue to be actually retarded by not thinking at all, then going out of your way to talk down to me as if we're not just the same, human and human.

a shitty insult would be "niggerlips you're a dummy because you can't understand my stance fucking dude eat shit and die, i hate you" or other variations

>No one's saying you can't be the middle ground.
I'm saying a middle ground can't exist with these people because any slight against Ashi, even just a "that line was delivered kinda weird" is thrown into the newfag actually never saw the show reddit contrarian retard pile.

>But the track record is anyone claiming to have a valid opinion never actually voices it
now we're just in circles, there are some said but they get ignored yadda yadda yadda dude

>All these threads are about fucking ashi
People reply to bait threads, I'm shocked to my core. We're all retarded, congratulations on figuring it out.

>valid criticisms
you mean like the totally objective claims that she's badly written/forced/unnecesary and the like?
What real criticisms are being made other than her taking up time (which is more of a storyboarding than a character flaw)?
Her change of mind was too quick? Ashifags agree on this
She's a mary sue because of the battle? this one is bait, or made by people who have never seen genndy's work
What else is there? help me out

>forced
When a character becomes equal to/teetering on more than the main character's importance we've been with for 4 prior seasons just in the span of a few episodes, that makes them forced.

>there are some said but they get ignored
try saying some now, if they're so great

Read the thread 5 times before asking again.

All deuteragonists confirmed for forced

>equal to/teetering on more than the main character's importance
is this the case? this is still jack's quest, and he's had companions who have helped him and learned from him before, only that was when the show was episodic, are they forced as well? Is the scotman forced, or does he get a pass because we liek him?

Is there a particular reason you're spacing these words out? Also, not a single example I gave had the word 'fuck' in it, so I don't know what you're on about

>you've done nothing but continue to be actually retarded by not thinking at all
This is horrible phrasing, user. It's hard to take seriously

>going out of your way to talk down to me as if we're not just the same, human and human

Nigga what? This started by disagreeing that you "valid complaint" posters actually HAD a valid complaint to voice. How is that looking down on someone?

went over it 47 times (I'm a speed reading champion) but I didn't find any, just many claims of how they are totally real, but get ignored every time.
Maybe we have different understandings of what constitutes a legitimate criticism, can you link me to what you believe is one?

god damn it all of this could have been avoided had genndy hid his powerlevel in his cock and just kept ashi out of it

minimum waifufags, just talking about waitress girl from the pilot and other bg characters and Ikra
if the pacing was fucked up it either be on the hands of the writers, it's execution at it's core plot, or the 10 episode limit, not a new secondary main character
less waifubait less time wasted
more time on Jack and we'd probably already further in the narrative or have more focus on previous ones like getting the sword, either way a win instead of multiple stand still episodes due to ashi

Scotsman didn't overstay his welcome
but most of all Is a strong-enough character to stand on his own.

Without Jack, Ashi is simply not there. Her entire world is Jack, her sole purpose is Jack. She has absolutely no character. This point alone already makes Scotsman a superior character. She's the literal definition of a satellite character.

>The minute Aku is kill Jack begins to age rapidly to old man status, dying of natural causes

Like that one Cowboy Bebop episode.

>You simply can't say anything bad about her in any thread. Ever.
Stop acting like you are a victim. Ashi hate threads pop up by the dozen every time an episode ends and they are always the same shit everyone is tired of dealing with.
I agree it's getting ridiculous from both sides of the argument but if you seriously think "You simply can't say anything bad about her in any thread ever" you are delusional.

>MGFW
>not DA SHAPESHIFTING MASTER OF DARKNESS

Actual pacing issues that have been ignored/defended to hell and back, rushing the story because we had episodes of just bringing Ashi up to code on what's happening meaning we had less in this 10 episode season to do literally anything else involving Jack's quest coming to a head.

Embarrassing moments that don't necessarily ruin the series or it's episode, but are still unneeded and/or could've been executed better, such as YOU WORTHLESS SCUM UAGHHH generic redemption stuff, including the thing we all know with the minion starting to think about the other side just a bit and getting instantly told off by their leader in an unreal way to push it home (I want answers NO YOU'VE FAILED YOU WERE THE WEAKEST LINK YOU'RE INSTANTLY DISOWNED instead of salvaging the minion and continuing to lie or SOMETHING legit) and 2 powerlevel pick ups after being insulted by the men characters in two different episodes, like yea maybe she can get out of the chains, but in the 2nd one where she takes an army on herself, bigger than the land that can be seen, without a scratch?

They even gave her a sidestory in the 2nd most important episode of the season with Jack getting his sword back, and split that time in half that could've been focusing on such an important thing with her just fighting off an army that somehow found him, same as the mother, just to give her something to do because having her "wait over here" is impossible, even just after an episode about her.

there's a start, we'll see what you say before i keep pushing myself to caps out the Sup Forums post limit for nothing, reminder I'm not fighting with you i'm giving examples, also what I said doesn't stand for every non-bait ashi criticizer, I might've worded things differently than a better explaining person would have, but it touches on the subjects at least

>Ashi hate threads pop up by the dozen every time an episode ends and they are always the same shit everyone is tired of dealing with.
and you didn't think, once, at all, that wasn't the falseflagging shit they have been proven to do time and time again?

If you mean that Ashifags make shitty hate threads just to prove their point and secure themselves from any criticism, then yes.

more like
>Tom and all the other Toms spam posts wishing death on a character others like while calling anyone who disagrees with them retards.

>Scotsman didn't overstay his welcome
Neither has ashi :^)

>She's the literal definition of a satellite characte
Wasn't she "equal to/teetering on more than the main character's importance"?
Anyway, we've seen her history, what made her different, her clashing with jack and her change of mind. What else do you want to make her a character?

Of course she's not perfect, she got over her conflict way too hard, she should have been more afraid of her mother and her being raised in a cult of aku should show a little more. Also, what she said about her sisters makes sense, but I still wish she had felt their loss a little more?
Mind you, I have NEVER seen an antijashifag use these

Lets hope the last 2 episodes are good so when some ask if he should watch it to tell him just to skip the disaster that is the middle.

That's the falseflagging shit aside from retard calling which everyone on any side does. Don't be a retard

>ashi didn't overstay her welcome

Neither did her sisters and you don't see anyone bitching about them.

>proven
gotta need some proof of that

I think they UNDERstaid their welcome

>tfw the show has a few more episodes left and is now going to be predictable

>jack gets sword back
>heads to aku
>scaramouche tells aku jack doesnt have his sword
>aku realizes this and goes to kill jack
>aku appears infront of him
>jack suprises aku with the sword
>aku decides its not or never
>jack cuts down aku
nothing changes due to aku's death in the future and jack realizes that even though he can never return to the past, the future can still strive with him there for the time being