Lasagna Cat needs to come back

Hmmm

WOAH GUYS WATCHOUT

WE GOT A CHARACTER FROM SOME OLD NEWSPAPER COMIC

BUT GET THIS--HE DOES WEIRD SEXUAL STUFF

CRAZY, RIGHT?

WELCOME TO MY RAAAADICAL JUXTAPOSITION

YOU CAN'T HANDLE HOW CRAZY THIS IS, TRUST ME

no, they have done exactly what was needed to do and not a bit more.

I thought it was a mirror.

Don't hesitate to blow your head off.

>why do they hate comedy so much?
ftfy

Maybe you can blow my head for me with your juicy lips and hot fucking mouth?

See you in 9 years

just wait another decade

.t jim davis

You can make literally anything sound shitty if you simplify the concept this much

>asian """""""""""""""""""""""people"

but that in't a simplification of the concept, it's exactly what they came up with

What do we call something that has gone further beyond kino?

Maybe an episode or two of the second "season" were that way, but many were not and the originals weren't sexual at all. Definitely more bizarre absurdism than anything.

who here //john arbuckle: zero//?

The budget of all those sketches combined has to be in the quintuple digits

I'm honestly amazed by the production quality. I'm also amazed how they managed to keep those Garfield and Odie 2007-esque youtube channels hidden

For me, it's Weedlord Bonerhitler. 420.

Do you think he memorized this whole fucking speech, or did he have a teleprompter?

He had a teleprompter and there are clever edits hidden with morph.

I think Lasagna Cat is pure kino art, just perfect. However, it misses the point that Garfield's humor works strictly as a 3 panel comic and cannot be reproduced by reenacting.

I only noticed one cut where the had a "monitor" cover his head for a second. That was over 20 minutes in though, pretty impressive.

youtube.com/watch?v=x3NLa4ebX4E
teh fx r sick

Remember when youtube was just enthusiasts making videos for fun instead of people just doing it trying to make it big?

woah there

The satire is that it takes little to no effort for Jim Davis to make the three panels. However once you spend longer than a minute looking at them and place them next our modern day overkill sources of entertainment, they don't translate, it's as if they were destined to stay in the format, and any other source of adaptation would result in chinese whispers.
Youtube Kino, especially Results.

None of them have shit on Raymond.

youtube.com/watch?v=KgmoMO66uPg

thats what makes it so funny though

It doesn't miss anything, Garfield comics are never funny at all. In fact the reenactments are funnier.

I'm not mocking it. I fucking love lasagna cat. Its just an absurd idea